Lbd plan......done!...........ok ladies, next challenge?????

It's never too late and everyone is welcome...we just move from date to date...Christmas - Easter...then Summer etc etc. Good luck everyone x

Hi ladies, glad you saw the link!:) Kate, are you putting it on because you're contented and in love? lolol!!! Oh new scales Kaz/...did you get on them 3 times? I get SO tempted, but pretty much back to normal...started off only weighing BEFORE WI ...gradually crept up to every day...now back to once or twice a week. Bad habit to get into IMO :( for me anyway. Good luck everyone x
I know I shouldn't have but I have given I. To having home scales again! I only go on once in middle of week and then the day before wi but I shouldn't really I know!! Only 11lb to target now!!!!! Oh how I wish this last bit wasn't the hardest bit!!!!!

Perhaps you need a kick start Kaz...are you on SW? how about Success Express?
My friend who talked me into joining, is addicted to weighing, every day at least once. It goes up and down like a yoyo...literally. I don't think that works at all. I'd never know where I was...plus mine are always at least 1/2 lb different to SWs official ones! ggrr! xx

Can I join please? I've lost 6.4lb in two weeks. Got myself a 1stone loss target by 17th March for my first ever girly holiday. After that I'll have about another stone to lose to target.

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can I join too please? I've only started SW from home on Monday weighing 12st 10lb. Setting my challenge as 1st off by Easter! Good luck all x

Welcome to you both x

The time will fly, so hopefully we'll all reach our goals by Easter, good luck to everyone xx

Between 1-2 lbs per week is excellent and the best way to lose...slowly and surely.....big weight losses don't happen every week (never to me at all:rolleyes:) but am getting there. xx

Between 1-2 lbs per week is excellent and the best way to lose...slowly and surely.....big weight losses don't happen every week (never to me at all:rolleyes:) but am getting there. xx

I totally agree with you. I'm just impatient, lol.
I really want to get my first about 16 lbs gone because then I will be back to where I was when I first started dieting 4 years ago. In my head I shouldn't be this heavy I should only be less that 12.5. I know it sounds silly but when I was 12.5 I just felt fat, now I feel horrendous. So I'd like to get back to just feeling fat, lol. Hope that makes sense.x

giggling.gif
Yes I know exactly what you mean....some days if I feel I've eaten a bit too much and feel bloated...I feel exactly like that...but I AM still fat...still have at least 2 more stones to go...have to check that I haven't put it all back on!! x

Hi pollywotsit found ur easter challange! Im not very good at putting timescales on how much i can lose by a certain time, but im in- i might aim low though so im not dissapointed. I'll go for a stone by easter. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back