ProPoints LCCxox's WeightWatchers Journey

LCCxox

Hey Guys,

i'm Laura, and I started PP today :)
I was always a 'slimming world' only kinda gal, as much as i 100% swear it works, with my busy schedule and 4 hr round trip commute to uni most days I fell off the wagon too many times! I just didnt have time to do all the cooking and prep it involved...

Well thats the past, this is 2012 and a new leaf for me :) I weighed in at class today at a whopping 14 st 3..:eek: That is hideous LOL! Before uni I was 10.7 st? maybe ? crazy crazy crazy :break_diet: ... That means 32 pp a day

I have decided to do a diary for a written record alongside my iphone app and also so other people can see that i am on the right lines :)

So heres today's menu : 2.1.2012

Breakfast: None as had to go to meeting then shopping etc

Lunch:
Sainsburies smart price Pitta (3)
2 Laughing cow light triangles (1)
Vanilla and chocolate sprinkle mullar light (2)
Wotsits (3)

Dinner:
Homemade Chicken chow mein
Amoy straight to wok noodles (5)
100g Chicken breast steamed (3)
Stir fry mix (0)
Amoy chow mein stir fry sauce (2)

Snacks
Apple
banana
Grilled Sausage (4)
WW chocolate wafer (2)
bowl of shreddies (4)
1/3pint of milk (2)

that leaves me 31/32

Is that okay? I dont even feel like i'm on a diet, like the fact I can eat what I want LOL :D

Love

Laura xxxx

Hiya welcome I'm here to follow. :)
I am also ex slimming world lost 1.5 stone on that but STS for months so needed a kick, I am close to target with 10lbs to go so I'm a slow loser I was naughty per Xmas so I'm motivated to get to target now!

Good luck

Ah Thank you Hun :) How are you finding WW?

I have got a long way to go but if everyday is like today, then I don't mind that it will take a while :)

xxx

Here to follow you :) I felt on my first week on ww I was eating more than ever! I even ate dessert which I never had before to use up points and I lost 4lbs first week. I'm down to 27PP a day and it's harder :( x

Yes I'm down to 26 and it I hard but needed to shift this last bit, I'm finding it ok just need to plan so you don't go hungry

see 32 feels like its a tad too much LOL, i am not complaining as long as I lose hahah! i am my cereal soon which is purely using up spare pp!

@starkissed I know i dont feel like im eating diet food LOL! which is obviously amazing :)

Hey hun found you!! Diary looks really good, you'll find u can eat quite a lot if u make the right choices, that Way u don't get hungry n doesn't feel like dieting! Keep up the good work! You'll b at ur target before u know it :) xx

i hope so babe - thank you :)

hopefully tomorrow will be different actually eating some breakfast :) xxx

I have woke up this morning and I am Starvinggggggg.....
Its because my body knows I have a boring day just to do uni work :(

Ive had porridge, and a banana, I'm now thinking about crumpets and all sorts LOL ... i might have some crumpets but as a bargain ive got to eat an apple and cucumber sticks before I eat my lunch later LOL

xxxx

LCCxox said:
I have woke up this morning and I am Starvinggggggg.....
Its because my body knows I have a boring day just to do uni work :(

Ive had porridge, and a banana, I'm now thinking about crumpets and all sorts LOL ... i might have some crumpets but as a bargain ive got to eat an apple and cucumber sticks before I eat my lunch later LOL

xxxx

Ha ha I like the bargaining with yourself I do this, I was starving last night and had eaten all day within my points of course but it is my body getting usedy o eating less after Xmas. It's hard

Baby-belle said:
Ha ha I like the bargaining with yourself I do this, I was starving last night and had eaten all day within my points of course but it is my body getting usedy o eating less after Xmas. It's hard

Haha yeah I have to because fruit an veg aren't my first port of call haha! I'm a real carb and savoury girl crisps over chocolate any day ;) I know over Xmas at work I was eating so much crap and now my body is craving it all ! Lol

Right today's diary 3/1/2012

Breakfast:
Oat so simple original with sweetener and ss milk (5)
Banana (0)

Mid morning snack LOL
2 crumpets with butter (7)

Lunch
Homemade 'harvester' salad - or so I call it
Lettuce, cucumber, pepper
Pasta pot shot - tomato and herb (5)
Tablespoon of bacon bits (2)

Dinner
Ww cottage pie (9) on a small bed of stir fry - sounds gross but really bulks out your meal for no extra points and once it's got gravy on it it all tastes the same !

Snacks
Cucumber sticks
2 mini satsumas
Maoam strip (1)
Ww caramel wafer (2)

32/32
I'm going to have some strawberries in a sec with sweetner - I may be cheeky and have a chocolate mullar light with them from my weeklies ;)

Hope you have all had a Fab day :) xxx

Looking good hun, I am starting to get hungry again now but I must resist and shrink my stomach back! I always have to bulk the ww meals out with veg, had extra rice with my ww curry today as I am also a carb girl!

Food diary looks good :) The first week I was on PP I ate sooo much I never thought i'd lose anything but lost 5.5lbs!!

Somehow it just works... Hope you keep on enjoying the non-diet food :D

Looking good hun, I am starting to get hungry again now but I must resist and shrink my stomach back! I always have to bulk the ww meals out with veg, had extra rice with my ww curry today as I am also a carb girl!

I think I have realised I need a more substantial lunch to stop me picking in the day, even if i do egg in a pitta with something LOL ... i dont know defs going to have bigger lunch though :)

xxx

Food diary looks good :) The first week I was on PP I ate sooo much I never thought i'd lose anything but lost 5.5lbs!!

Somehow it just works... Hope you keep on enjoying the non-diet food :D

I am crossing my fingers for a loss this week to tell me that it works LOL! after that ill be happy as larry :) xxx

I really dont like soup! As weird as it sounds I only like heinz tomato soup and thats it ... I cant stand any other soup LOL- Thanks for the suggestion though :) xxx

LCCxox said:
I really dont like soup! As weird as it sounds I only like heinz tomato soup and thats it ... I cant stand any other soup LOL- Thanks for the suggestion though :) xxx

Wud u not try make a 0 pp tomato soup???

Back