LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Thank u Vardy x I aim to please x
Wow I'm not even sure what day I'm on today which I'm thinking is a good thing as in my 1st week I could tell u the amount of time to the minute I had been on ss and as we all know when time is watched it goes by so slowly x
Well week 3 2nd day so I make that day 16 Jesus I'm blonde I started on the 1st lol
Right only had 3 hrs sleep after my 12 hr shift from hell and then got up had a drink and my cd bar mmmmmm was v nice the chocolate one and in my eyes u can't go wrong with chocolate x I had a bath with my bf lmao x non sexual I promise but funny to look back on I have a corner bath unit I'm fat he's mega tall so a bath with us in it is hilarious lol all legs and wobbly bits lol will be interesting if that situation gets any easier if or when I get thinner lol
I'm now considering drying my hair and getting dressed to pick the kids up but came on here as a whim to put off having that motivation as I'm tired x
Jesus I nearly killed a guy I work with last night he's more of a gossip than any woman I have ever know and wants to know everything about everyone ! He almost runs his hands together if any scandle occurs and it makes me laugh yet doesn't divulge any info about himself me being me take great pleasure in winding him up and playing jokes on him as he is pretty gulable and anyhow passes some of my 12 hrs ! Well last night he would not back off me last night ! I battled back of course with sarcasm and meaningless banter making light of it of course cos that's how me the fat bird gets through it but Jesus I could have throttled the beep !!!!! He went on and on about this diet and I answered and answered but then he wanted to know my weight ! This is off limits with me infact I only tell u guys as I figure this forum only works if your honest but Christ he wouldn't give up ! To me asking my weight would be like me asking how many times he masturbated a week and what aids he uses ! So offensive to me and if someone asks once and I say no I can handle that but he kept going and going and going !!! Cheeky beep !
Ok moan over with lol sorry deep breath
Well it's swim day today for the kids and at least we have a car this week ! I think if there is one think a parent should do for their kids is teach them how to swim young as its hard to learn when older and is a good life skill! Them home tea pjs bed and I can't wait !
Diets getting easier but with that comes the feeling of I don't think I'm any smaller ! Yes I do get I I only done 2 weeks and I know I'm 16 lbs lighter but I want to look and feel slimmer and if u know me by now I'm bloody impatient x many ppl on here do this diet for amazing reasons fertility health wedding etc me ? I'm just vain to obviously I'm holding out on a change in my experience! I have also been considering hiring a subbed for one if u can't tone it tan it and with 2 major events pending I think this could help but do u know why I really want one ! Because other than my bath a day that warms me up I think a subbed may keep me that little bit warmer ! It's like I'm cold to the core and no amount of layering will help gods honest truth I'm going to wear gloves to pick up the kids and it's April !! Right I better move really as stuff to do x

It was sun bed not subbed by the way

Hi LeaE that guy in your works sounds like an ass... how rude!! I'll need to just teach my daughter swimming myself as took her lessons and she didnt like to get in the water with the instructor and without me lol!! I had cappuccino for the first time today and quite liked it, going to try veg soup today see if i like it as i didnt enjoy the potato and leek.What do you enjoy? x x

Hey Claire xc and yes he's a right plank a total gossip queen and I know anything he knows about me will go around work faster than a sneeze but I can be a subtle ***** so soon shut him up ( I started asking about his divorce his ex wife and his cheating ) suddenly he didn't quite want to share !!!!!! Result !!!!!!!
How old is yr child ? I started teaching mine myself first to build confidence and I'm sure u will know when she is ready x I made learning to swim abit of a game tbh getting them used to jumping in putting their chin / head in the water diving etc so least it's all fun xc can't say I'm keen on the coffee flavour because I drink tea not coffee x I love most of the shakes except fruits of the forest but I can tolerate it tetras are fine just not as filling porridge well I have to be in the mood but does make a change and soups well soups are always quite chalky to me and I have to force them down but given that I haven't tried many of them as it put me off but I'm sure I will along the way what about you what are your recommendations ?? All the bars are beaut but I think its more the novelty of chewing and swallowing lol

I like all the shakes ive tried so far... choc, choc mint, choc orange, cappuccino.. (had them all hot though) ... I ended up having chilli soup tonight instead, wasnt feeling it though!! I love the porridge, actually prefer them to normal porridge!! my daughter has Just turned 4 and I have a son of 7 months ... how old are your kids? ... In my work there was never really much food lying people had left in cupboards for their next shift but now me and a colleague of mine have started this diet , all of a sudden there is crisps, teacakes , chocolate and lots of it all being left.. as if someone is trying to see if we can avoid temptation hmmm!!! or maybe just a coincident but i doubt that very much.. some people just dont like to see you achieve!! xx

But Claire doesn't proving them wrong make the victory all the sweeter lol I would love to rub it in the doubters face but will have to wait a fair amount of time for that :( and my kiddies are 5 and 8 both girls x x
Spoke to an old work friend tonight an old nurse she's off sick with bad knees and I'm quite happy with myself this is totally not diet related x everyone that leaves my work only ever want to keep in contact with me as they say I'm down to earth honest and loyal aaahhhhh I'm thinking this is an amazing compliment and just filled me with happiness ps I work with alot of two faced *****y back stabbing ppl but I cope lol I love talking to her as her daughter did cd ages ago and she the one who introduced it to me she just seems to understand what it's like and she's so supportive and it's so nice to talk about everything and nothing with her just makes me feel happier and I have missed her at work
Well tonight I have had all my products and I have a funny tummy like I should have d and v but with nothing in me to spew or poo I have this bizzare feeling and just feel odd x I'm just drinking water and seeing if it passes ! I can't pin it down to if it's the bars that do this to me or if I have picked this up from work or something ! Even if it is the bars I have no intention of giving them up the treat of them means I will put up with this lol crazy I know x tried ringing my cousin to see if she has stuck on plan this week but no answer do no clue but oh well I tried x I'm off to bed early as I'm shattered and I have missed my bed sooooooo night night diary x

It may be the bars I find the chocolate ones which are my Fave give me wind and tummy gurgling, got uses to it in the end though!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ha thanks for that good to know x I had a milkshake this morning and out working all day so taking a tetra x so will see if that makes me feel better x isn't it funny how unlearn alot about your body on this diet ! I find my body doesn't lose weight when I'm on nights maybe it's through not having much asleep and that even though I drink loads my body dehydrates on nights so maybe it's that x I also know that it loses it's first weight from under my bust !! It's so funny the changes I have seen on this diet x stuff I would have never took notice of before x

Well day 17 and all is well
Been to work finished early 2 shakes down and a bar for tonight whoop the weather is bad bad bad though I hate rain especially when I have school runs to do :( I'm tired today and think an early night it in order for me x my bf is off work which is nice but I do kinda like when I have evenings to myself x oohh but apprentice is on so won't be too early mind as I love it x still no change to the body mind u :( but still sticking with it I can't wait to drop a dress size x

Have loved reading your diary - made me laugh when you put that in your first week you know how many minutes you had been on this - thats me at the moment - I'm only on day 3 and can't wait to be further along, to feel in the swing of it rather than at struggling to last the day!! Oh the joy of being in your 3rd week with some good weigh ins behind you....!! I know I just need to keep plugging away but loved reading about your triumphs and tribulations - well done for not caving in despite such long hours, you are doing really well.

Thank u notlongnow it honestly does get easier lol although I get that it doesn't feel it right now but it does xxx good luck and glad u liked the read x

Ivw had a wobble!!!!!!!! Had 6 party sausages! I'm missing food! Not hungry but cooking 3 meals a day is hard! X

Hello lovely sorry wasn't on couple days I been doing a bloody essay :( hey if ever you want to help me out with my path and pharm essay please be my guest!!!! Well reading about your shifts and the cheating chauvinistic pig who will listen to gossip but give nothing back love who you shut him up I actually LOL
Hope you doing ok lovely and staying strong 16 lbs is bloody amazing I have wi on Friday morning :eek: scared a little
Take care Sharon xxxx

Hey LeahE-long time no speak-well actually it been is only a couple of days but at the moment on this diet that can seem like a long time. Just had a quick catch up on your diary-what a prat that guy at your work is! Someone should warn him that there are a few thousand minimims who might be tempted to use their blenders on his you know what! ;) looks like you are doing well though apart from the funny tummy. Good old water will soon flush any nasty bugs out. Keep up the good work and the ever inspiring diaries. X

Hey Vardy demon and Sharon xxxx to u all x ah three friends I seem to have and that just feels lovely makes doing this diet not so bad x vardey I'm not going to lie tut tut tut but no probs !! Just put the blimp aside and keep going hun x u will still have lost so don't worry just don't let it end up carrying on hunny x here if u need me
Sharon if yr stuck like I said drop me a line and I will gladly help where poss xc
As for the guy at work yeah !!!!! Life's full of pricks but hey ho he at least means I don't feel bad for been moody with him when I'm in a cd mood swing lol
Demon yes it does seem ages since u popped by !! How are u x good I hope and don't leave it so long next time
Tonight ladies my life has been so exciting I have gutted the downstairs whoop rolleyes sarcasm hey
Oh and my bf mother put a lovely sarcastic MSG on my fb !! Long story but in short she and his sis fell out with us in jan and banned us from them (massive loss mmm honest) and now she doesn't see my bf and I think has taken to blaming me now x well in response and being an adult I asked her to kindly reframe from involving me with such comments and if she wishes to discuss the matter to ring and I would gladly oblique trying to sort this problem out ! God I hope she doesn't ring I'm really not in the mood and I'm shattered but hey ho what u do for the one u love hey ! Anyhow the diets been ok for me today although I had my last bar a little early and have felt a little bit hungry but nothing a glug of water hasn't sorted x bf has gone to football so I have a peaceful couple of hours b4 he's home yeah x I just need to finish the kitchen then I'm happy (upstairs can wait until tomorrow )

Wow lea well done you one for gutting ya downstairs and I hear ya with the relatives I hat it in my previous marriage I think for you to say that your head must be in a good place (hope she doesn't call either) as for having pack early what other drink to you have. I have heard people taking about this bullion drink or somethibg like that allowed one a day like a hot savoury drink made with water that might help ask ya CDC when ya see them!!! Will message you my Facebook details feel free to add me ohhhhh I am a mature busing student in second year :)
Sharon xxxx

Ah I know how u feel vardey it's so hard cooking and not been able to pinch abit xc my heart goes out to u love just stick in there x and Sharon I msged you back x

Oh and Sharon I have the veg water additive from my cd I love it it's like cup a soup and warm !! Seen as I'm cold all the time x and I just have black tea occasionally I want to try green tea as it has slimming properties but have been too busy to get some but will let you know if it's any good when I do x

Back