LeaE's Jelly Wobble

ChristyT said:
Hope you had a better day today :) I know what you mean about the support on here - its amazing! So glad I found it because I don't think I'd have lasted this long orherwise!! xx

Cheers love I'm fine x one good thing about being fat I always bounce back lol

Well been working and DIY ing and dieting x had strawberry shake s and s meal and now mushroom soup now back to house work !!! Oh the joys of been an independent woman ! I wanna be a kept one from now I'm shattered !

Okay!

First up. You're really really REALLY beautiful.

2. Love the first dress, plus the belt makes your waist look even more teeny tiny!
3. Love the £12 dress!! Absolute bargain and v. Sexy at the top! Lush lush! And so why if it's stretchy!
4. Had to laugh at the 'mumsy' dresses as that's the kind of thing I live in, and, was even saying today how I never dress my age!
5. The blue dress is georgous ... Colour really suits your hair. Beaut!

And last, not not least. WHY haven't you worn the AS dress? Not for your bf but for your bloody self! If I looked like you I would be hoovering and cleaning my windows in that!

Okay maybe the windows is going a tiny bit too far...

OH MY GOODNESS, Lea you are even MORE stunning if thats possible. WOW WOW WOW you're looking absolutely blooming fantastic you must be ever so proud and if your not then "smack" coz you should be!!!!!

Are you on nights this weekend?

Cheers for the post hun. I'm back in the zone, already had my first pint of water. Gonna try and save my first shake till 10am. Then off to the baby clinic at 11 for Harry's 8month review even though he's now 9months.

Ela ine said:
Okay!

First up. You're really really REALLY beautiful.

2. Love the first dress, plus the belt makes your waist look even more teeny tiny!
3. Love the £12 dress!! Absolute bargain and v. Sexy at the top! Lush lush! And so why if it's stretchy!
4. Had to laugh at the 'mumsy' dresses as that's the kind of thing I live in, and, was even saying today how I never dress my age!
5. The blue dress is georgous ... Colour really suits your hair. Beaut!

And last, not not least. WHY haven't you worn the AS dress? Not for your bf but for your bloody self! If I looked like you I would be hoovering and cleaning my windows in that!

Okay maybe the windows is going a tiny bit too far...

Can I please give u my bfs number so u can tell him to appreciate me a bit more I get better comments off u guys than what I do him it's v fustrating ATM !!!!!!
Ha ha cleaning yr windows in it hey u kinky minx lol not sure the neighbours would approve lol
In reference to the mumsy dresses I think of I slim out of them they will go to my mum because I'm not doing all this work to wear clothes I did before I bought them from the charity shop so not expensive and if I get to goal I'm sure I can find better plus I hope they are too big x how are u today how u getting on cd wise x

ninajw83 said:
OH MY GOODNESS, Lea you are even MORE stunning if thats possible. WOW WOW WOW you're looking absolutely blooming fantastic you must be ever so proud and if your not then "smack" coz you should be!!!!!

Are you on nights this weekend?

Hey steady down there I still have a long way to go xxx but thank u x why do I find these comments to difficult x I know I look better but stunning I just can't see it and I swore I would work on this !

p220157 said:
Cheers for the post hun. I'm back in the zone, already had my first pint of water. Gonna try and save my first shake till 10am. Then off to the baby clinic at 11 for Harry's 8month review even though he's now 9months.

Ah yr little dude is so cute we should defo get a more up to date picture of u both xxxx hope it goes well and whoooo did my boot camp post get u back in the zone x hope it did x

Kira said:
Lea! You look gorgeous in your *fashion show* love it! What a fabulous figure! I am sooooo envious!!

Oh don't be have u seen the cellulite that won't shift and my legs are massive x still have my baby pudge stomach it's just a little smaller x how are u x how u getting on nowadays with cd xx

Well day 137
Just been looking at my bmi and I have 9lbs to go until I'm classed as just over weight and I honestly and truely can not weight ! I'm still classed as obese and that's such a horrid word to be tagged under and now more than ever I'm going to shed this weight so I can shed that tag x can't believe I'm looking so forward to being classed as over weight and to be able to know I'm only 12stone something ! Anyone normal would be mortified to be classed as this but me ! I'm over the frecking moon it sign posts some serious hard work for me x the bmi is very important for me when I started this I had never ever even considered my bmi only the numbers on them scales but seen as I have never been thinner my bmi is my target as I don't know what weight I'm happy at hense 10stone being my goal plus I like the rounded off target of halving my weight from 20stone to 10 now I reckon that will be impressive x
Just had a black coffee and a choc tetra x my nieces are at mine today and I have lots to do in the house xxxx so catch up later ppl x think thin x and drink drink drink to shrink shrink shrink x

Thanks for that tip. Just worked mine out too. 15 more pounds off and I'll also just be overweight! Will use that figure as my next mini goal.

Here's to being just overweight!!!

happy h said:
Thanks for that tip. Just worked mine out too. 15 more pounds off and I'll also just be overweight! Will use that figure as my next mini goal.

Here's to being just overweight!!!

Ohhhh go u have u got the app where it tells u yr bmi and u can set goals with it I mentioned it earlier in my diary it's great x

Ooh, what's that app called? Sounds like I might like it!

Would go back through your diary to find it, but it's 143 pages long!!

happy h said:
Ooh, what's that app called? Sounds like I might like it!

Would go back through your diary to find it, but it's 143 pages long!!

It's called target weight by tactio cxxx it's free too x

LeaE said:
Can I please give u my bfs number so u can tell him to appreciate me a bit more I get better comments off u guys than what I do him it's v fustrating ATM !!!!!!
Ha ha cleaning yr windows in it hey u kinky minx lol not sure the neighbours would approve lol
In reference to the mumsy dresses I think of I slim out of them they will go to my mum because I'm not doing all this work to wear clothes I did before I bought them from the charity shop so not expensive and if I get to goal I'm sure I can find better plus I hope they are too big x how are u today how u getting on cd wise x

Hahahhaha! I agree with you.... Men are just muppets sometimes when it comes to compliments!!!

I haven't bought any new clothes for an absolute age - with the exception of a dress for a christening this weekend. Le sigh. Living in supermarket cast offs will have to do until I've lost a bit more weight,

How did you find going down with sizes? How many stones did you lose before you dropped a dress size? You are looking fantastic already!

I'm getting on okay. Had a slip up last weekend (Sat - Mon) so re-started on Monday. I'm on S&S which is similar to CD Cept you have four packs instead of free, and some milk.

LeaE said:
Well day 137
Just been looking at my bmi and I have 9lbs to go until I'm classed as just over weight and I honestly and truely can not weight ! I'm still classed as obese and that's such a horrid word to be tagged under and now more than ever I'm going to shed this weight so I can shed that tag x can't believe I'm looking so forward to being classed as over weight and to be able to know I'm only 12stone something ! Anyone normal would be mortified to be classed as this but me ! I'm over the frecking moon it sign posts some serious hard work for me x the bmi is very important for me when I started this I had never ever even considered my bmi only the numbers on them scales but seen as I have never been thinner my bmi is my target as I don't know what weight I'm happy at hense 10stone being my goal plus I like the rounded off target of halving my weight from 20stone to 10 now I reckon that will be impressive x
Just had a black coffee and a choc tetra x my nieces are at mine today and I have lots to do in the house xxxx so catch up later ppl x think thin x and drink drink drink to shrink shrink shrink x

Gosh that will be absolurely impressive! A whole ten stone gone! Eeeek!!!!

Drink to shrink - love it! x

Lea - well you must feel positive if you're lowering your goal weight ... I didn't until I was 5lbs away and I think that was because I didn't believe that I could do it.
I've had quite a few compliments from men at the office which is surprising - could of course be due to the fact that I pay their wages! I like to think they are genuine...
i know what you mean about bmi - I am forever entering weights into online calculators. I was so happy to be overweight and no longer obese which is a nasty nasty word.

Daisy65 said:
Lea - well you must feel positive if you're lowering your goal weight ... I didn't until I was 5lbs away and I think that was because I didn't believe that I could do it.
I've had quite a few compliments from men at the office which is surprising - could of course be due to the fact that I pay their wages! I like to think they are genuine...
i know what you mean about bmi - I am forever entering weights into online calculators. I was so happy to be overweight and no longer obese which is a nasty nasty word.

No never changed it it's always been 10st I just set myself smaller targets too because aiming for that straight off was a bit scary when yr as fat as me xc lol ooohhh congrats on the great feedback and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the wages I bet yr super hot now u skinny Minnie x yes obese is an awful word I would even prefer food addict it's not so derogatory ! But hey ho I'm obviously super sensitive and super passionate about it because it really winds me up how over weight ppl are marginalised with no support all the time and even at goal I will still feel like that !!!!!! Ppl are glamorised for being too thin v low bmi but criticised for too fat high bmi yet both are equally unhealthy really fustrating for me plus ratting disorders where yr underweight there's numerous support systems and it's a mental illness but being fat isn't !!!!! Gggrrrrrrrr this society needs a good sorting out if u ask me ! I should be in charge of the country I have decided !!!

Ela ine said:
Hahahhaha! I agree with you.... Men are just muppets sometimes when it comes to compliments!!!

I haven't bought any new clothes for an absolute age - with the exception of a dress for a christening this weekend. Le sigh. Living in supermarket cast offs will have to do until I've lost a bit more weight,

How did you find going down with sizes? How many stones did you lose before you dropped a dress size? You are looking fantastic already!

I'm getting on okay. Had a slip up last weekend (Sat - Mon) so re-started on Monday. I'm on S&S which is similar to CD Cept you have four packs instead of free, and some milk.

Gosh that will be absolurely impressive! A whole ten stone gone! Eeeek!!!!

Drink to shrink - love it! x

Yep 10 whole stone still freaks me out when I say that which is y I set mini goals x the breaking the stone barriers a good one I recommend plus the breaking the bmi category really rewarding x my bf is sick of hearing my stats and how much I have to lose oh and I have a chart where I tick off every pound until goal it's in my kitchen it really keeps me going x x
Clothes wise !!! I couldn't recommend enough shopping the charity shops in really affluent areas I have a jumper worth £80 and a dress worth £80 - £100 that I bought for a few pound plus Levi jackets jeans etc never did it before cd but I really enjoyed it and I think I might continue it x my cuz gave me a good idea of buying clothes at charity shops and altering them eg adding patches studs etc and I will defo do that because I like something abit different but waiting until there clothes I won't slim out of because I won't want to get rid of them x seriously try it it's cheap fun and buying smaller clothes gives u incentive x
Re slip up x don't u worry everyone has them we are human just pick yrself up and carry on xxxxxxxx

well my diary im having a dull night but still 100% ss
and i love this site lovely ppl so helpful and keeps me going
well the painting continues after surviving cd while family do fish and chip friday so all good i had chilli was yum
my bf is at work and he totally does my head in so glad of the space tbh everyone around him says hes lucky to have me but will he ever say that to me ooohhhh no !!!!! men hey
i have decided to donate my black and white mumsy dress and the orange one to my mum because i wont wear them so may as well big headed as this sounds but i can look better in other stuff thatsmore my style and age and i want to because i have worked dam hard for it !
I have evaluated that clothes sizing is all odd because some 16s fit me some 14s fit and some 14s are starting to be v comfy and in a few weeks hopefully too big soooo grrrrrr but shouldnt complain really better than them not fitting at all
been a bitnaughty tonight done something quite sneaky to a point of i might not even admit on here but all im saying it im no fool and refuse to be treat as one !!! ooohhhh im defo blaming cd for this one lmao xxxx
well aftermy pound gain on sunday im desperate to get weighed on sunday to undo my horrid screw up im desperate for them 12s and i really cant wait to make it there ! I feel greedy for even wanting the 12s because its just so unreal me in the 12s omg and yes im a long way off but omg omg omg the fact thats even my next aim is weird !
i think its all because after the 12s comes the 11s and in the 11s i really dont have far to go and again this sounds crazy but theres some odd comfort in having an aim and having the structure of this diet to follow and being fat gives me some security how odd to admit that hey but its true ! for as long as im fat i will always be me because fat is always what i have been ! and dont get me wrong i like being thinner and getting thinner but what happens when thats over ! what am i ! whats my aim motivation goal aahhhhhhhh new teritory for me ! well being fitter is already my new goal with stopping smoking at 12stone and starting my running training at 11 stone im aiming for the half marathon in sheffield nxt summer and have 2 volunteers to do it with me and i have had to think about a new challenge because when cd is no longer one i feel abit worried ! I no longer have doubt i will reach goal because i have truely embraced the challenge of getting there and its kinda a mission rather than a life dream if that makes sensebut what after ! what comes next !
wow that was a long ramble but something thats going round and round in my head !
off to the cinema tomoz with the kids and bf off to football then work so wont see him tomoz and that doesnt seem to bother him how bloody rude ! i love him but sometimes i just totally doubt our relationship !
well good luck to anyone on here that reads my rubbish i know im boring sometimes but i just have to write stuff down sometimes ! i just cant wait to finish yet the thought freaks me out also ! all this change is sometimes hard to digest a little like cd porridge i suppose x

Back