Leaih's weekly weight loss x

hiya well done on the 2 stone :) x

6lbs down this week !!! so happy, my goal seems evermore attainable

woop! well done fab loss :)

Another 2-1/2 pounds done this week, week 9 done!!

had a cheeky weigh in 2lbs down again and 4 days to go until weigh in day so now I'm 91 kilos = 200lbs, 60lbs to target.:)

away this week, will add any weight loss next Monday

90 kilos today:) not going as fast as i was hoping, but im still happy

Hiya 3 stone down woop woop you must be chuffed :)

Hope diets still going well as haven't checked in for awhile x

I could hardly believe I'm 87.7 kilos this morning! I'm in the 13's, I'm in the 13's!!!! I'm next going to weight in last day of September:D

I'm so upset this week I've not only been 100% in the last few weeks I've started yoga, and have taken up walking for 3 hours every other day to keep me fit, i am pre totm but even so I would have thought I would have lost a pound. I feel really frustrated and hope that next week extra comes off, I have lost almost 4 stone and should be very happy but I feel down because I'm off on holiday next month and my goal seems to be getting further away!

I'm back after having two weeks holiday in November-December then Xmas so in total 5 weeks off. Now I am ready to start my 4-5 month slim and save stint of my final goal, but the problem I have is I am so scared to get on the scales:rolleyes:, I completely overdid it at Christmas, total pig!! so I figure why not start the diet stick to it then be pleasantly surprised in a month? my last weigh in was 6 weeks ago at 12 stone 6lbs. New year new start, now to just get on the diet.... today was a fail but tomorrows looking good.

Hi there! I went completely off road in November and December too. I'm scared to get on the scales too. I've decided to weigh myself today though, because otherwise I won't see the lovely first week loss to keep me motivated. (I think I've gained so much recently that I'd still be shocked at my weight if I weighed in after a week on sns - this way at least I hopefully get to see a drop!)

Good luck getting back on track. You can do it!

Back