Leaih's weekly weight loss x

Hi peeps, my first weigh in on saturday was a loss of 12lbs:D, I'm really happy but realise it's mostly water weight, still good motivation!
I've got my fingers crossed for next week.
leaih

awesome first week loss :D well done x

awesome first week loss :D well done x

Thank you, well done for your first two weeks:D It's good to see you lost big in your first week too! good luck x

thanks :) thinking it'll be lower from now on unfortunately, but as long as its going in the right direction :p x

Yestoday's weigh in was 2lbs lost, Not very happy but every loss is a step in the right direction. I've been 100% and will carry on because the thought of staying this size and wasting my life feeling this unhappy is not worth the 5 minutes of comfort and then the guilt that follows. I need my health back, I will do this x
lee

hiya- well done, 2lb closer to you goal :)

thats what i keep telling myself- a few minutes of food isnt worth being overweight
stick to it your doing fab x

thanks lucy, your doing great!! a stone and half in 3 weeks x

yes!!! so happy with this weeks weigh in 5lb gone forever!!

woop woop 5lbs is awesome! :) well done

how are you finding it at the mo? x

Hi Lucy,
I don't think It's an easy diet but when i see the loss it keeps me going, I've got to stick to it and break free from this fat suit! got a bbq to go to this weekend so I've planned what I'll be having. Hows it going for you? whens your weigh in day?
lee

hey leaih seeing the scale go down (esspecially so quickly) really does motivate to keep going! lol i also need to break free of this fatsuit :D

its going well so far thanks. i had a small treat this weekend as i had been on plan for over 4 weeks 100%. i had some wine, but i planned to have something so im fine with it- it may affect my weigh in tho. i weigh in on wednesday; so tomorrow :) i'll be happy with 2lbs

do you weigh on satudays then? x

Another 4lbs down :D, and i too had a stay in ketosis treat day. It's been more of a struggle this week then the past few, TOTM made me crave I'm so glad I didn't cave in like i have on previous diets, I'm starting to see I am really going to get there!! Being positive is half the battle.

well done you're doing fab!! :D

its great when it hits you that it is achieveable! agreed; being positive is the key to success :)

have a good day x

Another 4lbs down :D, and i too had a stay in ketosis treat day. It's been more of a struggle this week then the past few, TOTM made me crave I'm so glad I didn't cave in like i have on previous diets, I'm starting to see I am really going to get there!! Being positive is half the battle.

well done great losses!!!

Fantastic First weeks loss, go you x

another 2 1/2 pounds down this week, I'm just about to book a holiday for November so its full commitment I can't let myself down.

I had a blip on fri, took me 3 days to get back in to ketosis, I don't know why i cheated my holidays booked and I need to push myself now, no cheats, no treats just shakes and vitamins because I'm not going through that again!! furthermore my scales broke so I'm doing my weigh in on wednesday at the doctors, finger crossed for damage limitation !!

Another 3lbs gone, that's 2 stone now in 7 weeks!! 14 weeks to go....

Thankyou cusionhugger, somedays have been hard, but overall it's flown by, your doing great too!! I'll keep an eye out for your diary x

Back