Leannes lipotrim diary!

Day 8

Nearly fainted at work today, think I'm going to quit now :(

oh Leanne that's not good :( try to take things easy! Have you thought about speaking to your pharmacy and doing 2 shakes and a protein meal in the eve to give you more calories a day?

I really hope your ok!

Tc XxX

Try to hang in there, once you get over the first two weeks, the shock to you body is gone, and you are more used to working on a highly reduced calorie in-take. But if you think it's too much willowfire suggestion is a very good one :D

Leon

I dont think I can, I was fine for a couple of days but since its been a struggle n getting worse day by day, how I felt today has really scared me. I'm sure this diet works for lots of people but I don't think it suits me. Since I've started, I dont feel like I've been 'all there' so to speak. People have spoken to me n im looking at them but I've had to ask them to repeat themselves a few times n ive still not listened to them. It's worrying me as in a supervisor of an accounts department and haven't really spoken to any of my team. Plus i have an exam next week and haven't been able to put my mind on studying at all. I've not even picked up my books yet and don't see my concentration getting any better. I'm gonna have a chat with my other half later. As yet, I'm still 100% but I don't feel right. Xx

Oh, my weight loss this week is 8lb. X

I have that feeling too - its no good it you have to concentrate hard :( Wishing you all the best in making a decision xx

Oh and 8lb is amazing! Well done :D

Thankyou, well I've made the decision to refeed from today, gonna do it properly though from the refeed sheet as I don't want to put the weight I've lost back on. Everyone on here has been a great support and I wouldn't hve made it past day 2 without everyone. Good luck!!!!! X

Leanne good luck with your refeed and don't forget to let us know how your getting on! :)

Take care!

X

Back