LEAP YEAR DAY Anyone brave enough to Propose

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
As it only happens ever 4 years I was just wondering if anyone is going to pop the question today.....

Please tell................I'm nosey :eek:

me too. According to tradition there should be a few white silk gloves floating around today. Fancy being born today, you would only have a proper birthday every four years. Loving anti-aging process for the few (if they want to have fun with it)

Nope not me i'm already married.
So who is going to do it, come on tell us :D

I heard someone propose on the radio this morning.

I saw that on GMTV!! The man didnt look to impressed! He said nothing for a few seconds then went 'Oh go on then'!!!

The thing is his girlfriend did it at his work place in front of all his mates - all men in a factory! I was so emabarrased for them that I was hiding underneath my covers and cracking up! xx

I did 2 weeks ago couldn't wait till today had to book tickets to vegas.22 years of waiting to be asked,i thought i'd better do it myself.So vegas here we come,plus i bribed him with boxing tickets:D

Not proposing, but it's our wedding anniversary today :) 8 years but officially 2nd! We got married in 2000 at the Ice hotel in Sweden...twas fab, and I was probably at my heaviest ever :eek: needed the extra layers for warmth!!
Hubby presented me with two ice cube trays this morning with love you spelt out with blue food colouring in the frozen ice.....much more romantic than a bunch of flowers!

Not proposing, but it's our wedding anniversary today :) 8 years but officially 2nd! We got married in 2000 at the Ice hotel in Sweden...twas fab, and I was probably at my heaviest ever :eek: needed the extra layers for warmth!!
Hubby presented me with two ice cube trays this morning with love you spelt out with blue food colouring in the frozen ice.....much more romantic than a bunch of flowers!

awww how sweet!!!

Hubby presented me with two ice cube trays this morning with love you spelt out with blue food colouring in the frozen ice.....much more romantic than a bunch of flowers![/quote

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ESME

xxxx

esme that lovely. happy anniversary to you

awww how sweet!!!

Thank you :)

Hubby hates Feb/March as there's so many cards to buy....anniversary of meeting 10th Feb, Valentines, Wedding Anniversary 29th Feb (or 28th if not leap year) Then March is Mothers day and my birthday on the 8th! :D Poor him!

Helenx

I had a friend who proposed to her fella in a restaurant and he turned her down!!!!

A few days later he changed his mind and they got married the following year (that was about 13 or 14 years ago now) but can you imagine the public humiliation?

I don't think the guy on GMTV wanted to say yes but did so because he was on tv, he didn't look happy, but then again, it could have been shock

Back