Learning to dance again!!!

bubblensqueak said:
I got the 6LBS of that i put on during my weekend away in Dublin. I was a surprised to get it all off considering I was out on Sat night but I guess I didn't do as much damage as I thought I had. Just goes to show flexible syns can work. I suppose the key part to it is that I got straight back on plan on the Sunday morning.

I am only working a 3 day week this week as my and the hubby thought we would just take some us time before the rush of the holidays. We don't plan to get up to too much on the days off just some nice walks with the dog and relax a bit.

Today I will have:
Breakfast - Hifi bar a banana and a mandarin
Lunch - Pasta in sauce (0.5 Syns) a pear and an apple
Dinner - Southern fried Chicken breast 5 Syns SW chips and Green beans.

Total Syns 5.5

Woo woo well done lady!!!! I knew you could do it xx

Today was strange one i am just getting a min to myself now to fill this in!!!

Breakfast - cherries and hifi bar (HXB) 2mandins
Lunch - celery melon and mug shot
Dinner - potatos, carrott and swede, brussell sprouts, gravy (4 Syns) chicken wrapped in bacon with stuffing (4 Syns) and (3 syns) for the oil i used on the roasties

Total syns 11

Last edited:
Today was strange one i am just getting a min to myself now to fill this in!!!
Breakfast - cherries and hifi bar (HXB) 2mandins
Lunch - celery melon and mug shot
Dinner - potatos, carrott and swede, brussell sprouts, gravy (4 Syns) chicken wrapped in bacon with stuffing (4 Syns) and 3 syns for the oil i used on the roasties

Total syns 11

A strange one? Everything OK?

Yeah Karnak it is was just one of those days were I was on the hop for most of the day lol!!! Work was mad all day, then home to organise my son and dinner only to be told by him he had to do a project on sharks and it had to be in for today. He got it last week but neglected to tell me. So off to the library it was lol!!
Then we had to go to the brother in laws house to get the niece her birthday pressie. Just took their xmas pressies and all so at least that is out of the way. I only got home and showered at about half 10ish. So just strange as in i never have a busy day like that lol!!! I was so ready for bed last night. Just so tired from all the running about I suppose.

Hopefully today will be a bit better finishing work today for 3 days which is novel for me as usually I work at least one day in the weekend. The hubby and I had planned to do some xmas shopping but we have since finished our xmas shopping thank god cause I don't fancy plodding around the shops in that weather at the min. So we are just gonna chill for a few days before the madness of next week descends!!

Today i will have:
Breakfast - Melon, Hifi bar HXB and a pear
Lunch - Cherries, celery and pasta n sauce
Dinner - Not sure yet hubby is cooking!!! :D

Hubby made an awesome rogan josh for tea there was 7 syns in it!! But it was so worth it!!! I also had a few of my son gravy chips that he got from the chippy. But i dont think that will take me over the 15 syns! Well i hope!!

I know i guess i lucked out on the hubby who can cook!! Just a shame most of what he is gd at cooking is totally not sw friendly!!!

I spoilt this morning and taken out for breakfast which was awesome but no that sw friendly!! :( I had 1 wholemeal toast HXB 2bacon 2sausages (8 Syns) and a poached egg it was totally yummy and worth everyone of the syns!! Just having some chill out time with the husband was lovely!!!

Went in to the wool shop after breakfast and bought some wool so i can knit my sister a wee cardigan for her new baby which is due to be born in January!!! So excited to be an auntie again!!!

We were out for most of the day went to see my wee chum and her mummy to show them my wedding album that i got back this week so had a lovely wee afternoon drinking tea with them (milk in tea HXA)

Tonight for dinner i made some free food as i didnt want to have anymore syns after breakfast. So i made chicken and rice with chillies pepers onions mushrooms and peas all cooked in soya sauce!!

So i think i had 8-15 Syns for breakie today!!!

Had such a lovely lie in this morning!! In fact im only up. Dont even know what to have to eat cause its so late may have breakfast/lunch.

What i had:
Breakfast/Lunch - mushrooms bacon eggs with beans 2 mandarin oranges
Dinner - Chicken (5 Syns) SW Chips 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil HXB, 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce (2 Syns) 1 orange and a pear

Total Syns 7

Last edited:
Back to work today so no such luxury of a lie in today lol!! Starting work at 7:30 on the weekends sickens my happiness!!! It should be illegal!! Found it so hard to get up this morning as I didn't get bed till very late last night, not because i was out but because i had to sight up waiting on my 7 year old son to come home. He was out with his grandma and grandpa at a carol singing thing. How bad is it when your 7 year old son has a better social life than yourself!! I must be getting old lol!!!

I am loving that i have started to knit again. My husband finds this amusing and laughed for a gd 10 mins when he 1st saw me do it lol!! It keeps my hand busy though so i cant raid the biscuit tin lol!!!!

Do know what I will have for dinner today as so far I have planed breakfast and lunch but i have some fish in the freezer so that could always be defrosted and had lol!!

So my meal plan for what i know so far is:

Breakfast - Pear, 2 plums and Hifi bar HXB
Lunch - Pasta in sauce Cheese and leek (1 Syn) 2 mandarins and a red pepper.

Today everyone was up in rush this morning as we all had to leave the house before 7!! In the made panic of making sure my son had everything for school, I forgot my flipping lunch!!! So it was a mad dash around the garage for something SW friendly. So I had to grab a pasta n sauce. Not the best of starts to the day.

Taster night in SW class tonight, so I am making Turkey Thai bites (never made these before) I got the recipe from this site it is: Thai turkey bites. ginger,garlic,soy, chilies,lime juice. make into a paste and mix with minced turkey, then shape into little nugget type bites.

Todays meal plan:

Breakfast - 2 Weatabix HXB, Milk HXA and banana
Lunch - Melon and pasta n sauce (1 Syn)
Dinner - taster at sw and some fruit when i get home!!

Today everyone was up in rush this morning as we all had to leave the house before 7!! In the made panic of making sure my son had everything for school, I forgot my flipping lunch!!! So it was a mad dash around the garage for something SW friendly. So I had to grab a pasta n sauce. Not the best of starts to the day.

Taster night in SW class tonight, so I am making Turkey Thai bites (never made these before) I got the recipe from this site it is: Thai turkey bites. ginger,garlic,soy, chilies,lime juice. make into a paste and mix with minced turkey, then shape into little nugget type bites.

I am doing to a Salmon pate for our class taster, really nice and so easy, smoked salmon bits and plain cottage cheese, bit of black pepper and lemon juice whizzed all together and chilled, with crudities :eating:

At the taster I had the most lovely mince hash (I think that's what is was called) It was just lovely so that was free. There was lots of lovely free things on offer including a delicious free lemon mouse!!!! so I had a wee bit a taster when I got home though I was still hungry and the only thing I really wanted was Beans on toast. So I turned yesterday into a green day and had another HXB of wholemeal bread and tin of baked beans i also had another slice of toast 6 Syns and 1tbsp of brown sauce 1 Syn

Total Syns: 8

Karnark that pate sounds lovely!!! I do miss having pate on toast as I love it!!!

I Forgot to say I lost 2LBS last night!!! Soooo happy with that!!! No just to try to stick to plan until the weekend as I know they are gonna be a rough few days when it comes to food optimising. On Friday we are having drinks after work which usually includes a few to many bottles not even glasses of wine lol!!! As it xmas it would be rude not too!!! lol :party0036: Xmas eve I'm working so will be on plan all day. Although we have our wee Xmas eve traditions as I am sure most do. Ours involves having a Chinese then sitting on the sofa with a bag of pick n mix the duvet covers wrapped around us watching the Muppet's Xmas carol!!!!

Xmas day is a whole other story!!! we are going to the in laws for breakfast and then it will be my mums house for Xmas lunch the Xmas dinner wont be too bad as the only thing I have off plan is gravy!!! I will have a slice of the raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake as well lol!!! Its more the alcohol that i drink on Xmas day though!!!! I do intend to get up on boxing day though and get straight back on plan. Our weigh in day has been moved to the Wednesday next week.
Going out leafleting with the girls from the sw group on the Tues so that should be lots of body magic!!!!! HAHA!!

Today I will have:

Breakfast - Hifi bar HXB and 2 mandarins
Lunch - Savory rice with mushrooms in it, apple and 2 plums
Dinner - Not sure yet hubby is off so he is cooking!! :D

bubblensqueak said:
Karnark that pate sounds lovely!!! I do miss having pate on toast as I love it!!!

I Forgot to say I lost 2LBS last night!!! Soooo happy with that!!! No just to try to stick to plan until the weekend as I know they are gonna be a rough few days when it comes to food optimising. On Friday we are having drinks after work which usually includes a few to many bottles not even glasses of wine lol!!! As it xmas it would be rude not too!!! lol :party0036: Xmas eve I'm working so will be on plan all day. Although we have our wee Xmas eve traditions as I am sure most do. Ours involves having a Chinese then sitting on the sofa with a bag of pick n mix the duvet covers wrapped around us watching the Muppet's Xmas carol!!!!

Xmas day is a whole other story!!! we are going to the in laws for breakfast and then it will be my mums house for Xmas lunch the Xmas dinner wont be too bad as the only thing I have off plan is gravy!!! I will have a slice of the raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake as well lol!!! Its more the alcohol that i drink on Xmas day though!!!! I do intend to get up on boxing day though and get straight back on plan. Our weigh in day has been moved to the Wednesday next week.
Going out leafleting with the girls from the sw group on the Tues so that should be lots of body magic!!!!! HAHA!!

Today I will have:

Breakfast - Hifi bar HXB and 2 mandarins
Lunch - Savory rice with mushrooms in it, apple and 2 plums
Dinner - Not sure yet hubby is off so he is cooking!! :D

Oh wow, can I come round yours Xmas eve, that sounds like my kinda night :)

Well done on the loss, that's fab this close to Xmas!! X

Back