Learning to dance again!!!

I was looking through some of my wedding pictures last night and I am a stone lighter now than I was on the day I got married. I can notice a bit of a difference around my face but it also made me a bit miffed that I didn't try to do something about my weight before I got married!!! I am glad I looked at then again cause it made me determined to sort my weight problem once and for all!!

So lots of motivation for the start of 2012.

Today I will have

Breakfast - Hifi bar and an orange
Lunch - Orange, banana, pasta n sauce with mushrooms added and lime jelly sugarfree (I think this is free)
Dinner - Hubby is making a sw Chilli with lots of veg and rice

I dont like to look at my wedding pictures as I am about a stone and a half heavier now than I was then, and I thought I was fat then..............:(

I hope the little one continues to improve, albeit slowly.:)

Did you watch the Biggest Loser USA last night? I sat on my bike and pedalled for 25 minutes of it, it certainly did help time to go

Haven't been on here in a few days but i have remained on plan up untill this evening that is!! I have been so busy helping my sister with her little girl while she runs to the hospital to see her wee boy!! Was on plan all day until dinner when i made a curry and burnt the rice lol!! So i sent the husband over to the chippy for a a chip to share! I only had half a portion. But it was like once i started i couldnt stop. I have 10 malteasers and a large glass of wine!! Just thi.k after the last few weeks i needed it!! Should of flipping waited till after weigh in day though!! Dont know if i'll be lucky enough to get the pound off now!! :(

I lost half a pound last night!! My weight losses have been slowing up as of late!! I know why it was this week maybe just a bit to generous to myself with the old Syns and I havent consistantly wrote in my diary for a while. So from today its back to basics. I have even dug out some of my old recipe books to try and give myself a boost!!! I will also be back on everyday!!!

So today will be as follows:
Breakfast - 2 eggs and grapes
Lunch - Savory rice and mushrooms with an orange and an apple.
Dinner - 40g wholemeal bap (hxb) 5 iceland Hot and spicy Chicken strips (2.5 Syns). 2tbsp Of Ketchup (2 Syns) Actifry potato cubes with half tbsp of oil(3 Syns for oil) and green beans

Syns Total 7.5

I had my first proper day on full plan for about 2 weeks and feel some much better that I didnt pick at the sweets tin for a change lol!! I dont know what was wrong with me the past wee while but I just couldnt satisfy my sweet tooth. I am usually a big savory eater as in crisps and things, but for a while there i was scaring myself with the amount of chocolate i was putting away. I knew i had to know it on the head though or i was on the road to self destruct. This always happens me i loose a stone or so and as soon as people start to comment on the weight loss old bad habits start to creep back in. :(

My look in to new ideas for meals yesterday really paid off I found some really good ideas and i am looking forward to trying them over the next couple of weeks. Tonight I am going to have one of my fav sw recipes Chinese 5 spice pork pieces in fried rice. Yummy!!!

Today I will Have:

Breakfast - banana, pear and a hifi bar
Lunch - Apple, orange and baked spud and beans
Dinner - pork fried rice with lots of veg!!
Snacks -tayto exy oys (5.5 Syns)
Total syns - 5.5

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for ur ur comments. U are so right lollypop at least i am still trying if i had of give up i could easily put it all back on again!! Of course i dont mind u having a nose lol the more feedback i get the better!! :)

Hey Bubble, if you are having problems with the sweet tooth, try some of the mullers with the chocolate sprinkle type things, or the banana and custard ones, they are very sweet, I was suprised just how sweet, what about the chocolate options drinks, you dont have to cut sweet things out altogther:)

Somebody recommended mixing in a sachet of options with greek yoghurt to make it all chocolatey, or you could freeze a toffee muller light and make it into an ice cream type thing :)

Thanks everyone i have added Options and mullerlights to the shopping list!!! Hopefully they will work for a while. I have also brought all my leftover tins of chocolates in to work to give the porters. So hopefully I wont be as tempted now. I dont go out to buy chocolate but if its in the house then thats when the probs start i become a chocoholic.

Today I will have:

Breakfast - hifi bar orange and an banana
Lunch -Pear and orange with a savoury rice
Dinner - Actifry Chips (with frylight) and a chicken Kiev (14 Syns) and mixed veggies.

Total Syns 14

A nice wee easy day in work for me today. My childminder is off so i am finishing early to collect my son from school. I dont start till 10 on Fridays so a nice wee 10 - 1:30 for me!! :) Then it will be home to get the housework done so I can enjoy my day off tomorrow in peace. I will also take my son and the dog to the park try and run some of their excess energy off. It hubbys birthday at the weekend so we are having a nice wee evening tonight. My sister and her boyfriend are coming round and will have chinese for tea but still on plan. So looking forward to that! :) Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!!!

Today I will have:
Breakfast: banana, 1.5 shredded wheat HXB and 1/2 milk allowance HXA rest of milk for tea
Lunch: Fruit salad pears and oranges with a mullerlight
Dinner: Chicken in blackbean with green peppers and mushrooms with boiled rice (5 Syns)

Total Syns 5

Back