Lea's Diary - It's still going down....

Hi guys. Sorry I have been awol or a little while. The kids had gastroenteritis last weekend. I got tonsilitus the middle of this week and am stil poorly, and my baby girls also caught hand foot and mouth which she is still trying to get over. Add all that to working 12 hour days every day last week and I think you can see why I never had time to post.

Well I am now a Fully Fledged Gold Member :) I mised class last week as I was unwell but the week before saw me WI at 9st 13. Fully clothed end of day which is the lowest weight I an remember being. I had my own WI at home on Thursday as my scales are the same and I weighed 9st 12lbs so I think I would have lost 1lb last week. Weighing myself yesterday saw me at an AMAZING 9stone 10 and a half! That is just a miracle! I am so proud of myself. Of course 9st 10 is naked first thing but that is the way I always weighed before starting WW and I really do not remember ever eing this low. I was once but it was when i was pregnant and I was very poorly and lost over a stone in a couple of weeks but that was completely unnatural. This is the first time I have got to this point all on my own the proper way.

On another note people are starting to say that I am looking scrawney and that I need to stop. It's hard to know if this is true. i still see myself as slightly chubby but I am sure I always will no matter what. i am not really trying to lose weight now but it is still coming off. i am sure it will stop now as this weight is not me AT ALL and my body is not supposed to be like this so I am sure it will even out but you do worry that you do not know where to stop.

Anyway, I am so proud of myself :D

Wow, well done! I'm sure your body will stop when it's ready. Are you eating the extra 6 points now? I'm not surprised the weight is dropping off you, you sound so busy!

Well Done You !!!

I'm sure your body will tell you when its settled at where it feels happiest.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon x

oh well done thats amazing!! I have the same fear about not knowing when to stop and people are telling me the same thing. I dont think youre ever happy with your body you just have to learn to love it I suppose! Although I was reading that it takes 2 years for your body to readjust itself and spread out after you reach your goal which makes me feel better. You have done amazing well tho and I am so glad that you are proud of yourself because you certainly should be! Well done Mrs Gold!

So pleased to see you at goal lea, well deserved. Hope you and all the family get well soon

M

hey lea, thats brilliant about being a gold member! you must be so pleased! really hope you and the kiddies get better soon x

Well done Lea that's brilliant news. Hope you and your family are all fully recovered really soon xxx

Well I have been to 2 WIs as a gold member now. It feels GREAT :)

Well, I am stil losing - now 9st 10.5. 9 stone 10 and a half? I don't ever remember weighing that. I am amazed that I have managed to lose any more. There is obviously still some to come off! I am not even tracking anymore. Just being careful. Plus I have my treats. I love WW :D

Morning Lea
Just stopping by to say hello.
Hope you are ok.
Have a great weekend x

Well done on being a gold member!

xx

Hey lea, that's brill about loosing especially as it's coming more naturally now! Hope you and your lo's are on the mend x

Well done on your continued success. Keep up the good work my dear. xxx

Hi
Hope you are having agreat weekend x

Back