Lea's Diary - It's still going down....

Thanks for stopping by everyone! I have had a good week so far. Only 3 days left until weigh in. I measured myself this morning and noticed I had lost quite a few cms in various places. Namely tummy and legs so I was quite pleased with that. I am not sure what to expect come Thursday because I always struggle when I get to this weight (it almost kills me to get under 10st 3lb!) so as always I am execting a sts although I hope for at least a 0.5lb loss ;-). 3 weeks today will be my final WI before I fly so I want to be as close to 10st as humanly possible! Getting excited now :D

I hope everyone is having a good week :)

sounds very promising!! just you keep at it and come thursday *fingers crossed* there will be a loss waiting for you :)

its funny how even a few lbs weight makes you feel uncomfortable when you gain it isnt it?

have a good week and i look forward to seeing how you go on on your wi this thursday :)

suz x

:) sounds like your doing FABBIE .. Im sure you will be as close as poss to 10! ready for your hols
Looking forward to your w.i this week :)

goodluck for your wi tomorrow Lea :) will keep my fingers crossed for you!! xx

Good luck for tomorrow lea! x

Hi hunny, not been around for an age myself but good to see u back and doing so well on your restart. Good luck for tomorrow!!!

how did it go lea?

Hi all. Well WI for me has been the same for 2 weeks. I am at what I call my 'natural' weight. It is where I feel my body is happiest and actually to lose any more weight is always a struggle and normally a short term fix (it goes back on quickly). I am sticking to my points and being good but still, for 2 weeks now nothing has shifted. Grrrrr. I am making some changes this week. I am reverse pointing (tea through to tea), I am drinking at least 2 pints of water a day and i am trying a little exercise. I hope to be able to shift a pound this week if my body will let me that is? It's so frustrating. I want to go lower BUT my body does not!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck x

sometimes changing the foods you eat helps too - apparantly the body gets used to the same foods ie if you eat the same breakfast every day & then doesnt process/use it properly - don't know how true it is but that's what I have been told so changing the menu shocks the body into action - worth a try

oh thats a shame Lea, especially when your being good too its not fair that you dont see a change! what did your ww leader say to do? i bet going to meetings is handy for things like that at least. i dont know what to suggest, not got low enough yet to hit a plateau lol
keep at it though hun, this is the kind of thing that would make me think sod it but you have to just keep going dont you or else it goes back on!!

will keep everything crossed for next week and hope that you see a change :)

suzx x

Sorry to hear you've STS - stick with it hun and it'll start moving again soon xxx

how have you gone on Lea this week?

hope its a good result for you :)

Thanks girls.

Suz, thanks for thinking of me!

I have had a good week - 1.5lbs gone! Reversed pointing and drinking water worked!!!!!!! I am so pleased with myself. Needless to say I am doing the same this week ;-) I am now just 2.5lbs away from goal. My leader was really pleased with me.

This week actually was the firt week in WW history that I did not care what the scales said - I feel smaller (my hips and tummy are so much smaller!), I am losing inches, and I knew i was 100% all week so to be fair my weight meant little to me really. I hope I feel the same about WI on Thursday - it's my last one before my hols. I don't care that I won't reach goal on Thursday before my hol as I feel so much better in myself and I am actually ok with a bikini :D I am getting so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

yay 1.5 down is brill especially as your so close! il have to pick your brain about reverse pointing if i ever get stuck if/when i get to the low 10's lol
ooh not long now til your hols, no wonder your exvited i would be too! are you going for 2 weeks or just the 1?
have a fab weekend x

I was thinking of you lea..was just waiting for you to re-appear!
Well done for your 1.5 loss,like you say main thing is you now feel great so will really enjoy your hol with no body worries! p.s remind me where you are going?

How does the reverse pointing thing work? I may have to give it a try! xxx

That is tremendous Lea, very well done. Enjoy every second of that holiday it is so well deserved but do come back after it whatever happens.

M

how've you done this week hun? you'll be counting down to your hols now and probably very excited!

suz x

Hi guys. Sorry I have been AWOL. I had a FANTASTIC holiday and since I have been back I have been a little down in the dumps. I guess I just never wanted it to end. Coming back to normal life hit me like a hammer! Nevermind, it was amazing, it's over and we are planning the next!

Weight wise, I gained 1.5lb the week I was on holiday. I was really pleased with that because I was all inclusive and drank more alcohol than I normally would and certainly ate what I would normally not do! The second post holiday weigh in saw me 2lbs down (so back to pre-holiday weigh in of 10st 3lbs). Now this is where I normally struggle. Anything under 10stone 4 is a major pain for me! I just can't seem to shift it. Last week however I got down to 10stone 2. I was so pleased :D Just 0.5lbs away from my silver 7 and just 2 lbs away from my goal. I am geting very excited. I was really hoping to get my silver 7 on Thursday but last night had a chinese and I am afraid that I have blown my chances. However, I am going to cut back a point or 2 each day this week in the hope I can claw it back.

I have lost all my weight so far (30lbs) pretty much on my own at home so not recognised by WW so whilst this first silver seven is a long way into my journey it is the hardest one I would have earnt and it would mean so much to have it noted. It has taken me nearly 3 months to lose it!
Anyway, nearly there now :D

How is everyone else? What have I missed?

Back