Lea's Diary - It's still going down....

Yeah, they really are clicky! Nevermind, I am not there to make friends as such - I am there to lose weight! How are you doing Jane?

I'm ok lea thanks, still going at it LOL

Thanks Karen. I hope I will start to pick up the courage to speak out and ask questions. I just do not do well in a big group situation where I don't know anyone :/

I had a little buffet last night for dinner at a friends. I tried to be good and choose the right things but I have no idea how to point it. I am sure it will still be over my points but i would like to try and work out roughly how many points over I am....

I had the following:

2 x Wine (4)
Large portion of salad (0)
4 x crackers (the nice tasty salty ones) (???)
4 Pieces of Chorizo (?????)
4 cubes of cheddar cheese - small (????)
1/5 slice of Quiche (?????)
2 x tiny scotch eggs (????)
1 x small slice of cherry Gateaux (????)

I had 13 points left after my lunch yesterday....how many over (if any) would you say I am?

I have had my second WI but I did not announce it because I was really disappointed. I was good all week but it was a sts. Only 2 times in WW history have I not lost weight and as it was my second WI at class I was so embarrassed. Almost felt like everyone thought I had not tried at all. I know i did. I survived on 19 points a day (which was hard to start with) so I was proud of myself but it did not show on the scales. Of course, i soon realised why this might have been. My TOTM had started that very morning. It all makes sense but second WI was far from impressive :-(

I ahve been extra good this week to proove to my leader I can do it on Thursday. I even saved a few points yesterday. I want to be as close to 10 stone as possible for my hols. At this rate I may be a way off....only 5 more WIs to go! I am getting excited now :)

Have a good sunday all!

Well done Lea! I know you're finding it hard but you're still sticking at it. even after an STS.. bloody TOTM, you'll see it next week :) Very proud of you! Hopefully it'll get easier soon when your tum gets used to less food.

you know you can tell her its TOTM and she would just star your booklet to remind her / you when you look back that it was that time.. dont worry about what everyone else thinks - you know how hard you worked so don't be upset! xxx

Thanks Jess. That means a lot. You are right, it is easier now my tummy has adjusted again. Tonight I saved another 1.5 points :)

Rach, I did tell her. I don't remember any stars or anything though. I just hope I manage something good this week!

Today has been a good day. I managed to walk for 2 hours (quite fast!) pushing cora. I was exhausted. I think I must have covered near 5 miles. Really tiring but felt good :) Also, my MIL popped around today. I have not seen her properly for a week or two but the first thing she said was I was looking fantatsic and I was losing weight again! It made me feel really good. I know I have not lost much at the mo but since I started back on WW i must have lost 3 or 4 pounds so maybe that is noticeable? I do feel less bloated which is good and I feel healthy again (no junk!). I am loving it. I just have an image of my bikini body and aiming for the stars! Only 5 weeks to go now.....how exciting!

Right, night all xx

Go lea !!
to be honest you have been really lucky in the past to have only not lost twice ever!! but you know if you stick at it you will show them next week!!

Hey Lea, don't let a STS get you down - it's bound to catch up with you this week; I predict you a great loss.

Well done on the walking - I've always thought it was great exercise and I know I have the best results when I get some walking in.

Here's to a good week for you x

Hey lea just wanted to say thanks for my Pm & to check you are still hanging in there!!

Ive arranged to go to a meet with the other girls on 17th oct & they are challenging me to lose my last 6lbs by then so looks like thats my next goal sorted!!

Good luck for next weigh in hun xx

Thanks for the support Jane. You are right. I have been very lucky with WW!

Charly, you can lose those 6lbs and get to your next goal! Easy peasy! ;-) You are doing so well. Thanks for checking up on me :)

Karen you were right! Guess what? I am in total shock! I had my WI this evening (number 3) and after a good week of sticking to plan I have lost a stupid amount of weight! I could not believe it......4 WHOLE POUNDS!!! I am close to goal and I find losing weight so hard once i hit the low 10s but this week I lost 4 (yes 4!) pounds! I thought they were lying so I came home and jumped on my own scales (I have avoided my scales this week completely so it came as a total shock!) and they were right. I have lost 4lbs and I am now 10 stone 3.5pounds! It's crazy. Only 3.5 pounds to go and I have 4 weeks to lose it so it is looking more doable now. Really really pleased with myself and WW! I will be shocked if I lose anything next week after this lol!

Have a good week all xx

Wow well done :) thats a brilliant loss, and so close to goal now :)
wahhayy

Brilliant lea!
If you are anything like me i have a good loss then nowt for a few weeks
sad-smiley-004.gif
! Still im sure you will manage it b4 your holiday! x

hello Lea, great to see you back on and doing so so well!!

im not doing so good but will update my diary (when i find it on page 70 or something lol) and write how things are etc.

keep at it hun xx

Back