Lea's Diary - It's still going down....

Hiya lea..:)
Well done thats fantastic after an AI holiday...Good luck with shifting them last 2 squatters chuck xx

Hey lea!
So good to have you back! We've missed you lol

glad you had a lovely holiday and how good you only had a little gain! Bet you were thrilled. You've done really well since you came back too so big well done- does it feel good getting back low again?

I'm slowly plodding on, can't believe my baby is 1 next month, do you remember I was pregnant when I first came on here lol time flies.

Suz x

Hiya Lea,good to see you again,glad you had such a good hoilday,but back to reality is always hard isnt it
sounds like your weight is going really well,you will get that silver 7

That was a good result after your hols Lea, hopefully you will get that silver 7 this week.

Take care

M

I got my silver 7 on Thursday :) Just one more pound to go now. However, it it my TOTM so I don't think it will be this week. I am bloated and hungry! Can't wait to be back at work tomorrow just so I can get back on it! I hate TOTM :-(

Thats fantastic news lea! You must be feeling so happy :)

Do you feel like its different this time? I feel like I'm slowly starting to make this a change for life which will hopefully help me keep the weight off long term x

Well done Lea on your loss and your silver 7. One measly little pound will be gone next week I am sure.

Very impressed with you getting back on the wagon with only 8lbs gain - good for you, xx

Only 1 left to get rid of, that's determination from you and no mistake especially with a holiday in there too. Good luck with shooting that one down as well

M

Thanks everyone :)

Well tonight COULD be the night but i highly doubt it lol. I should be hitting my goal at WI today but I have not been good this week. I have not been really bad but not really deserving reaching goal this week. I had a naughty first half of the week and a good second half of the week but I may have blown it for now. It was TOTM so I struggled a little. I only have 1lb to lose now. I did hit goal at home earlier in the week (first thing and naked) so that means a lot but it is very different weighing that same amount at the end of the day fully clothed.

I'll pop back and let you know how I get on. At the very least I hope for a sts this week so that I can get there next week. Please keep everything crossed for me. Thanks xxx

How is everyone else doing?

Il keep everything crossed for you Lea, you deserve it this week so I'm hoping that you will :)

let us know how you get on x

How did you go on Lea? Did you get the result you wanted? Hope your having a good weekend x

Sorry guys, I have been soooo busy!

So yes, I made it to goal on Thursday. Trouble is I had had an arguement with DH just before I left so I was in no mood for a weigh in or staying for the meeting or even posting here :-( My leader was well chuffed and offered me my keyring and gold membership but I asked her to wait. I just could not receive it in the mood I was in. I left straight after weigh in and cried all the way home :-(

Anyway, I have been good all week so assuming I have a sts or even lose then I will be a proper full gold member this week :D I weighed myself this morning out of curiosity and I saw.....wait for it.......9 STONE AND 12 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!! It's the lowest I can ever remember being. I was so proud of myself. 9st 12 was always my ULTIMATE goal but 10 stone was my real goal but even 10 stone was such an achievement for me so to see 9st 12 is just brilliant. Of course this is undressed and first thing in the morning so to replicate this on thursday is unlikely but it does show I must have at least sts this week :)

I always used to weigh myself at home, in the morning and undressed so I have a lot to compare it to.

I still can't believe it. In the 9s :D

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wow that's fantastic Lea! My next goal too so it's brilliant to seeyou achieve it :) I shall keep everything crossed for your wi but I'm sure if you don't see it this week with being fully clothed you'll definately see it next week!

Hope you and dh made it up x

Congratulations Lea! Well done you :) xxx

Well done Lea! :) You managed it so much easier this time, I remember last time that 10 was very elusive.. and now you're in the 9s!!

Back