Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

I just read your post and it has made me feel so much better about tomorrow now :) All makes sense. Thanks for sharing that. You are a star!

You're welcome hun!

But also remember it works both ways so if you have a naughty week but still lose, it could catch up with you, so dont assume u can do it every week and lose... cos ya cant!! (not suggesting u would tho!) xxx

Well I JUST made my stone! I lost 4ozs this week. Pathetic but enough to push me down to 11st 4lbs. I am now a whole stone lighter than I was 7 weeks ago :D

8lbs to go now. If i can lose 1lb per week from now until the christening I will lose 6lbs, just 2lbs from christmas goal :). I would be 10st 12lbs. I have had a really good week with food and exercise so a little disappointed but maybe the 10 day delay will show my efforts at next weeks WI.

This week the scales are being hidden!

I will Karen. The scales are hidden now :D

Hubby hid them....I have no idea where they are :D

:) ... well done on your loss this week

Thanks everyone :)

Yayyy well done on your stone hun! That's a MEGA achievement. If I could lose a stone in 7 weeks I would be on top of the world... to be 11st 5 seems like a distant dream at the moment... even being in the 11s is hard to imagine as I havent been there since my mid-teens!! So WELL DONE you, you are doing great! Now keep it going and you'll soon be ANOTHER stone lighter (thats if you arent slim enough already by then hehe!!)

xxxxx

Thanks Nikki. I have not been in the 10s since before my baby boy (he is 3) so that will be a huge milestone. I am so pleased to have lost that stone. To be honest every pound now is a bonus as I am more than happy as I am now.

I had my pack of minstrels last night in celebration :D

Well done you! Thats fab!xx

Thanks everyone :D

I have just got back from Aqua Fit (Aerobics). It was so good. I really enjoyed it. It was much harder work than i thought though which was good. I am quite tired now and looking forward to my bed. I am not sure whether to class this as moderate or heavy activity in terms of points. Any ideas?

Anyway, i feel totally rejuvenated now. Exercising feels so good!

i would say moderate as I dont break a sweat or leave the pool out of breath, but its definitely more active than cleaning windows or gentle walking.. depends how hard you worked though - some people in my aquafit class barely move so dont think they would even earn low activity points haha :D

LOL I moved all right (it kills all over now!). Yeah I thought of it as moderate too. I did get pretty hot but not sweating as such. Thanks for your input :)

I did notice some of the girls in my class just prancing about and yeah, I doubt they would have achieved low either heheh

Back