Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

WW say that 1hr of aqua aerobics is 3.5pts, if your session was longer/shorter, let me know n i can tell you how many pts xx

Thanks Nikki. What about 20 lengths? (took 20-25 mins).

Thanks x

I would say moderate as well - I only class high impact as heavy. And if I'm going to eat my exercise points, I'd rather under-estimate than over.

Well, so far so good. This week has gone very well. I have been within my points each day and feel really good. I have racked up 14 activity points so far with 2 full days to go. I like to get around 17-19. I never use any though (not yet anyway).

I have dropped 5 points now. My baby girl is having a few ounces of milk each day and so my bfing points allowance will drop from 10-5. I am really sad that she is not feeding solely from me anymore :(

Anyway, I have been a good girl and not stepped on the scales this week. It makes me nervous as I have no idea how I have done :/ I am very curious though.......

2 more morning wake ups to go until D-Day :)

Well done for staying off the scales Lea and good luck for WI. Wouldn't want to drop five points a day in one fell swoop though!

Does it feel strange that your baba is growing up a little bit. My son is 21 and sometimes I dream he is a little boy again and I'm a bit sad when I wake up. He's a lovely young man though but it's all gone so quickly.

Lea, looks liek your doing great... thats a mighty drop in points :( x

Actually thats wen i first started piling the weight on... when i stopped Breast Feeding i carried on eating as if i was still feeding my baby!!!! :) x

After saying I am dropping the points, she has fed loads! Only having a few ounces of formula a day. I think I will keep it at 27 but not feel too bad if i go over slightly. 27 is perfect for me right now.

Anyway, I am so proud of myself. I bought a wispa today for my treat tomorrow (should i lose!) and guess what???? It is still there! I have control :D

Please say I have lost!!! I want a wispa so bad.....

I'm sure you will have lost! Well done for having a wispa in the house and not giving in to it. I can hear it laughing from here!

is it still there now? :p i'm sure you will have done fantastic this week so enjoy your wispa. :) good luck for your weigh-in xxx

Morning :) Yes, blackwidow, it is still there (until tonight!).

SO week 8 WI. I have lost ALMOST 2lbs but not quite hehehe. I was 1 oz away from going down to 11st 2lbs. Instead, I was 157.0lbs making me 11st 3. Nevermind, I am pleased with that. A lost of 1.75lbs anyway. Plus it leaves an almost easy 1lb for next week all being well :)

So 8 weeks in and 15lbs down (so almost 16!) and only 7lbs to go to goal. I also did my measurements and I have lost 14inches all round. The biggest being 4.5 from my waistline :). I am really loving WW and the slow and gradual effects (if you are good!).

Yes, my wispa is gone tonight. YAY!

congrats thats brilliant! and you got monday club over half way to their 3lb goal as well!

enjoy your wispa - you totally earned it! :D :D :D

Thank you guys :) I am so loving this diet! What diet could you ever feel happy eating a Wispa????? :D

Thanks :) My mouth is watering at the thought of it! YUM YUM! I'll let you all know how it goes down lol

I just did and it was DEEEELLLISH! I love WW :D

Back