Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Morning hun,
Thanks for your post in the diary,How do you find doing ww from home,do you cheat at all or are you very strick with your self? Just woundering if i should be going to a class or not?

Hi Gem. No, I don't cheat. I stick within my points each day but allow myself a treat (naughty item!) on WI day if I am good. I have an excel sheet to monitor EVERYTHING down on. My food, points used, activity points gained and a weightloss table with graphs. I find this really helps me keep on track. I WI as normal on a Monday morning and so far it is working for me. 8 good weeks and counting. You do have to have willpower though I suppose but I find my excel sheet helps. Let me know if you would like a copy or create one yourself :)

I'm sure you can do it! You have not got far to go now. This site really helps me and joining in the challenges etc. as you are my watching eyes!

Goodluck xx

Hi Gem. No, I don't cheat. I stick within my points each day but allow myself a treat (naughty item!) on WI day if I am good. I have an excel sheet to monitor EVERYTHING down on. My food, points used, activity points gained and a weightloss table with graphs. I find this really helps me keep on track. I WI as normal on a Monday morning and so far it is working for me. 8 good weeks and counting. You do have to have willpower though I suppose but I find my excel sheet helps. Let me know if you would like a copy or create one yourself :)

I'm sure you can do it! You have not got far to go now. This site really helps me and joining in the challenges etc. as you are my watching eyes!

Goodluck xx

Oooh lea could i please pinch a copy? It sounds brilliant and just what i need!

I'm a home-WW'er too! xx

Emma, of course you can. PM me your email address and as soon as I have 5 mins I will send it to you. I hope you find it useful :)

I have just come back from the pool. I was there for 2 hours! I did 30 minute swim before the class, did an hour aerobic workout and then swam for 15 minutes. It was hard work tonight. I really enjoyed it though. I love being in the pool. I am looking forward to next week :)

Well, I have been good for 2 days. I have racked up 6.5 AP so far so have a lot more to make up to meet 20 which is my goal.

Anyway, I am off to bed....SOOOOO tired zzzzz

Could I have a copy too hun? May come in handy now I'm not going to meetings :) well done on your APs too hun :) xxx

Nikki, I have emailed you. Emma, let me have your email address and i'll bung one over.

Embarrassed now tho lol. It really is simple...nothing special. :/ If it helps tho fab!

Nikki, I have emailed you. Emma, let me have your email address and i'll bung one over.

Embarrassed now tho lol. It really is simple...nothing special. :/ If it helps tho fab!

Cheers hun, just PM'ed you x

Me again! Just wanted to say a big thank you for that spreadsheet. It's brilliant and will help me to no end!! Thanks again.. You're a star! x

Me again! Just wanted to say a big thank you for that spreadsheet. It's brilliant and will help me to no end!! Thanks again.. You're a star! x

You're welcome. It's nothing special but it keeps me on my toes. Plus I love seeing the weight graph ;) Here's to lots more good WIs for you :)

congrats on your AP so far - 6.5 is still really good! I just ducked out of the pool for second time running - i walked in, saw how insanely busy it was (no lanes for proper swimmers :() and thought screw this and walked back out.. so tomorrow morning I'm heading over extra early to make sure I can swim for an hour! :)

your excel sheet sounds really good - i have one for my inch loss which i started ages ago.. it really helps to have the graph and see how much you're losing doesnt it? :) x

You're welcome. It's nothing special but it keeps me on my toes. Plus I love seeing the weight graph ;) Here's to lots more good WIs for you :)

Thanks hun, you too! I've started using it already:) x

Blackwidow...I have no idea what I would do without my spreadsheet! I live by it at the mo.

Emma, I am glad it might be of use. Feel free to add, delete, amend as you wish :)

Anyway, I am going to do a mini WI tomorrow. This is purely to see if I met my October challenge of 6lbs. I was all but there on Monday so I am hopeful to have lost at least 1oz to make me reach my target. Then I will WI again on Monday as normal. Anyloss tomorrow will only be used for the October challenge (I won't change my ticker. sig etc) and I will WI again on Monday.

Anyway, I am going to do a mini WI tomorrow. This is purely to see if I met my October challenge of 6lbs. I was all but there on Monday so I am hopeful to have lost at least 1oz to make me reach my target. Then I will WI again on Monday as normal. Anyloss tomorrow will only be used for the October challenge (I won't change my ticker. sig etc) and I will WI again on Monday.

Good luck for the mini WI! x

Emma, thanks mate :)

dietingqueen, no I don't eat them actually. I just feel too guilty but I am not adverse to using them if I had a bad day or something.

Starlight, now I am completely embarrassed lol. Everyone on this board really looks up to you. You are the Weight Watchers Queen and here you are asking for my spreadsheet.....I'm honoured lol. Send me a PM with your email and I'll send one over :)

I have earned 5 points today so 11.5 now so far this week. I'll let you know if I met my October challenge tomorrow :)

So I did my mini WI this morning....I have JUST scraped under the 11.3 mark. I am now 156.8lbs. On Monday I was 157.0. So I am now 11.2 and made my 6lbs for October. Here's to some more coming off for Monday :) I am aiming for 155.8. It sounds like a lot to achieve in 3 days but I always lose my weight over the weekend for some reason which is why I never weigh mid week anymore.

Well 0.2 of a pound is enough today to take me down so I am pleased with that. The difference from today and Monday will go down as November challenge of which I want 5lbs if possible. That would leave me within 1 or 2 lbs from goal. I can't quite believe that this time in one month I could be another week or 2 away from goal. How exciting is that!?!

aww so excited for you! you are doing fantastically well! good luck for your real weigh in on monday :) xxx

So I did my mini WI this morning....I have JUST scraped under the 11.3 mark. I am now 156.8lbs. On Monday I was 157.0. So I am now 11.2 and made my 6lbs for October. Here's to some more coming off for Monday :) I am aiming for 155.8. It sounds like a lot to achieve in 3 days but I always lose my weight over the weekend for some reason which is why I never weigh mid week anymore.

Well 0.2 of a pound is enough today to take me down so I am pleased with that. The difference from today and Monday will go down as November challenge of which I want 5lbs if possible. That would leave me within 1 or 2 lbs from goal. I can't quite believe that this time in one month I could be another week or 2 away from goal. How exciting is that!?!

Aww well done you! Thats fab! Jealoussssssss you are so close to goal though:D You will be there in no time!x

Back