Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Morning :)

I was shocked this morning. The scales now say 11.0.8 stones! I am so pleased. 154.8lbs to be exact. Since Friday I have lost 2lbs exactly. SInce last Monday I have lost 2.25lbs. I am well chuffed with that! So only 4.75lbs away from goal now.....OMG! Under 5lbs :)

Off to update tickers and goals etc :D

OMG! I just realised I have made my 10%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even more happy now :) 17.25lbs lost now. Go me :)

Whooppee!!!!:D:D
Well done you on your 10% and for being so close to your goal!! You will be there in no time at all!!!
Fab work hon Love and hugs to you Lou XX

Yay well done hun!! Youre doing great! I had my meeting with my new CDC tonight, she weighed me and her scales put me at 13st!! I am so shocked as my scales are over half a stone less. We had a chat and agreed that my 'official' WIs with her are more for monitoring loss, and I can use my scales as an idea of where I am weightwise, as mine and my doctors scales read the same.

Can't wait to rejoin u :) altho the rate you're going you'll be done by the time I'm back!!

xxx

congrats Lea you're doing amazing - you're a real inspiration for other WW-ers! xxx

Thanks Nikki. Wow that is a big difference. Nevermind, you know your weight by your scales. Goodluck with CD. When will you be weighed from now on? I shall try and come over and visit you :) BTW, I will still be here. I will need to lose xmas weight by then I am sure ;)

Rach, that is such a nice thing to say. Thank you :) I don't feel like an inspiration but if I can help anyone else in anyway that is enough for me.

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys x

Hehe yep will be going by my scales! Weigh in for me will be every Monday night (so still a Monday clubber hehe! tis the best way to be). Hopefully will be done before Christmas mate lol, don't intend to be on CD that long! Want to be back on WW before Crimbo and maintaining... well, I can hope!

I'm still checking up on you don't worry :p and would be great for you to keep an eye on me and help keep me in check! I need a stern word every now and again.

xxxx

Yep, I have just been over to CD forum to say hello! I am excited for you x

Oh well done Lea! Two hits in one go! Well done on the loss and well done on the 10%! You're doing soo well!! xx

Thanks Emma. Thanks Starlight :D

I am not doing so well at the moment. I have spent the last 2 days feeling ill. I feel sicky and have no appetite. I am eating as much as I can but I find myself 7.5points left over from Monday and Tuesday. I guess that's not so bad as you can bank 4 per day anyway.

I'm just not feeling right. Really tired and weak and have a funny tummy.

Nevermind. I'm sure it will soon be gone.

(still managed aquafit and a 30 min swim last night though - how good am I lol?). That shows my desperation to get into the 10s this week I guess.

This has always been my psychological milestone........for some reason i always dreaded that I would get stuck at this point....i guess we all have those psychological milestones. Only time will tell i guess :D

Oh Lea, sorry to hear you arent well chick. Hope you feel better soon!

Gosh, kudos to you for doing all that exercise whilst ill! I find it hard to force myself at the best of times let alone when ill!

You'll be at those 10s in no time! x

I sure hope so..:)

Back