Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Hope you're feeling better today hon xxx

(((hugs)))

(((and for Cora too)))

Hi Lea, sorry to hear you are feeling low. Sometimes its very therapeutic to have a good old cry and get it out of our system.

With Cora being poorly, having gone back to work and some of the other stuff going on for you - its likely that you are going to feel a little overwhelmed at times.

Sending you love and hugs that today is brighter for you. xx

Thanks everyone. You are so kind.

I am not feeling better at all. Very teary today. Work is so stressful. I have barely seen Cora all week. Don't have time to cook my toddler meals etc. No sleep, breastfeeding hormones all over the place...all add up to a rather low lea right now. This is so not like me and it is worrying. I just want to curl up in bed.

Running a bath right now so i can go and chill out.

It's the first time since i started WW that for some reason my WI seems insignificant.

I'm sure I will feel better soon.

sorry to hear you are on a downer lea, sounds like you're having a bit of a tough time, hope it passes soon.
ps just booked our hols in perranporth for july

Post natal downers are common hun and can last past the first few weeks.... I was treated until about 3 months ago for mine and baby is 4 in June....my pnd was rather severe tho so I am expecting you have normal blues... it's natural and part of the process. Keep an eye on it tho as there are people to help if it gets worse... :)

come on lea we are all for you to lean on, your brill on the site for helping everyone else. but everyone entitled to an off day or week. and anyway the weather would have u in bad form if nothing else would.
:)

Hope you start feeling brighter soon hunni.xxxx

oh lea im sorry you feeling so blue :( have you been to the docs hun? maybe he could sort you out with a few weeks off work until your feeling brighter and yourself again.

really hope this passes soon for you and that your feeling your happy self again soon.

plus dont beat yourself up about not being able to split yourself in half and not cooking for your lo, im sure their both happy and love their mummy to bits!!

keep your chin up sweet

love suz x

Hi all. Thanks for all your lovely messages.

I have weighed in and I have lost 0.5lbs this week. I am surprised at that to be honest after the week I have had. I have not been eating much really. This weight is my natural weight. This is the weight I always was at my lowest so the last 3 lbs is going to take some shifting I think.

Nevermind...no rush at all.

Thanks Jess. You made me smile :)

Thats still a loss Lea, just takes a little longer at the last few pounds. You look great now and will look even better when you get to your goal I'm sure

M

well done chic ur doing fab! and hope ur feeling better xxx

well done hunni!! another half off the final total!!

hope your feeling better after some family time at the weekend chic x

Back