Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

I agree that you should loose the last 3lbs so you know you did actually reach your goal weight. How lovely though for MIL to comment that you look too skinny!! I wouldn't mind that. Glad your conversion at home will make life easier. Great fun planning and decorating cora's room. I love starting a room off from scratch and getting everything new in.

Have good rest of Sunday.

Karen x

Hi Lea, how's it going? I think you should go for the last 3lbs - it's a great psychological boost to get to your target. People always think we look too skinny if we lose weight - odd isn't it. The last time I got down to 13 stone and people were telling me not to lose any more (yes, cos I really look anorexic at 13 stone lol).

hiya hun, im so pleased that your feeling happier and there nothing like a possible decoration project to get us women all excited! :)

you go for that last 3lb, like the other girls said if you loose it and feel that its not right for you then you can always have fun putting that 3lb back on cant you!!

keep smiling chic - we need the bright cheery Lea back ;)

suz x

hi lea, just popping by to say hello,glad to hear you're feeling happier plans for the garage sound exciting too. must admit with both our girls it was great to get them into their own rooms when they were ready but i missed them too

Hi Lea, hope you're okay and that the weather didnt mean a postponement in your garage conversion! xxx

Jax - we only had a little snow so the garage was started yesterday. Hoping it can continue today - but the snow is a little thicker.

I'm sorry guys but I don't think I will be posting in here for a little while. Not proper updates anyway. Things are really bad for me right now and I am just not myself. I am constantly crying and cried for most of yesterday. I did a 14 hour day - had no time to eat but a WW curry and peanut butter sandwich. I worked until 11pm (started at 9am). Slept from 12-4 and was then up with Cora. This is no life. I am totally fed up and at the moment and I hate this life. I am not sure what to do but I think i need to talk to someone. I am so down now.

I hope to be able to pop in your diaries as your posts make me happy but for now mine is making me depressed so I will be abandoning it.

You guys are trully great x

sorry to hear things are still bad for you Lea.. can you not take any more time off work / work part-time for a little bit until things improve?

take care of yourself and try and make sure you are eating enough - your food yesterday wont help your energy levels and coupled with so little sleep will make things worse! xxx

Can you talk to your doctor, it sounds like you need some support, and he/she could tell you where to go for help.

Sorry you feeling so sad at the moment. It's hard juggling a young family and work, so don't feel bad if you feel you need to make a visit to the doctor. I felt very low after having my second child (went on to have a third - madness), and got something from the doctor to pick me up. They won't give you anything too strong just a pick up.
As was mentioned, you maybe ought to speak to your boss, hard i know if you feel low, and ask to lower your hours. Your doctor can also advise you to do this, and put it in writing so you get no hassle at work.
When you feel low like you obviously do, even with family around it can feel lonely, i know, so look in on the diaries and chat to people, even if you don't keep your own diary up to date.
Take care and see your doc if you need to - it will get better - Karen x:hug99:

take care lea, feel a bit similar myself at the moment so i really do understand, take all the time you need but please dont leave us!!
we'll be here when you feel ready to come back, hope things ease for you soon .
Be happy

Take care of yourself. The good thing is you have recognised you cant carry on like this and want to change it, thats a really big postive when things seem so bleak.

Sending lots of good wishes and hope you feel happier in yourself soon xx

hey hunni, so sorry ur not feeling well. do take time out for u though i went through it after had my little lad and its not easy. pm me if ya need ta talk xxx

Take care of yourself xxx

Sorry things are't good for you at the moment and I hope things will be brighter very soon xx

hi Lea, im so sorry your feeling like this, things will improve and there is light at the end of the tunnel. you take the time you need and just come back when you feel yourself.

take care and we'll be thinking of you.

love suz x

So sorry you are feeling so down Lea. Hope you can take some time to yourself soon. *hugs* xx

So sorry you are feeling so low Lea. Leave the diary for a while but pop in and visit us we love having you about. Do try to talk this over with someone who can help my dear you need that to help you through.

Will be thinking of you

M

Back