Leaving cd for a while

sinserity01

Hey all

Just wanted to share the news that I've found out im pregnant !!! Really over the moon but a little gutted im going to put on weight!!!

Will still be popping on to see how your all doing :)

Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and a skinny new year xxx

:Daawww wow thats fab im so envious!!!

congratulations and wishing you a happy n healthy 9 months a lovely xmas and new year!!!!

hopefully il be able to post a message like that soon :D:D

ps dont worry about the lbs just be carefull you could always try slimming world while pregnant. theres another sub forum on here pregnancy without the punds may be worth a look

xxx

shell09 said:
:Daawww wow thats fab im so envious!!!

congratulations and wishing you a happy n healthy 9 months a lovely xmas and new year!!!!

hopefully il be able to post a message like that soon :D:D

ps dont worry about the lbs just be carefull you could always try slimming world while pregnant. theres another sub forum on here pregnancy without the punds may be worth a look

xxx

Thank you so much!! X

And you have an amazing Xmas and new year :-D x

You will be posting this very soon don't you worry xx

I like the sound of the slimming world side might have a look at that !!!

Xxx

Congratulations :) how amazing!! Best wishes to you, have a good Christmas and New Year :)

Congratulations...weight well put on (baby weight that is ;)). Keep eating healthy choices, look after yourself and have an amazing pregnancy :hug99:

congratulations!

Thank you all !! Proper made a great Xmas pressie for the hubby haha!!
Deffo healthy eating don't want to put on more than I need too xxx

Aw congrats! They do say the diet makes u very fertile! I take it you were trying for a baby?

Baby doesn't mean weight gain - my mum had three of us and with each pregnancy she only gained exactly the amount of the baby almost exactly! And my sister in law has never dieted in her life she's just one of those normal slim people who eats what she wants in smaller amounts probably but doesn't think about it an anyway she is now 5pounds more than she was n looks exactly the same! So yea be healthy n you will be fine, plus you wont wanna be unhealthy now as ur eating for optimum baby health :) anyway that's nice news and all the best x x x

Thank you xx
We weren't trying as such but we weren't doing anything to stop it from happening of that makes sense lol

You are completely right I just need to be careful in what I am putting in to my gob lol!!!

Ahhh so unfair I have a friend like that she's had 2 kids and no stretch marks and still tiny!!!

Thank you and deffo be eating healthy as not just ruining my insides any more

Xxxx

fab news :)

Back