Leaving cd

Lucy, what a difference in such a short time. Keep up the good work hun! Vx

Blimey girl!! Look at you shrinking!! You're doing great, keep it up x

Wow Lucy, what an incredible difference! Keep up the great work x

Wow Just Been Looking At Ur Photos.what A Difference Bet Ur Soooo Pleased Keep Up The Good Work And Keep Posting Pics They Help Others See The Results Are Real And We Can Get There Too Thanks

Good morning,i am leaving the mad world of cd,i know what your going to say,i have thought about really thought about but i feel i just cant go on for the past few weeks i have struggled.I have felt really week and couldnt even manage to go shopping with my Oh.Having to do my cleaning up on my hands and knees and it has really been getting my down,had a good talk with my cdc and he agrees that it is best that i stop for a while.So now what i dont really know have been thinking about slim fast as i dont want to undo what i have done so far.Any suggestions i would be very greatfull.Lucyxx

Hey Lucy - you sound really down about it! Don't be! You have done really well, think of it as a kick start. I also quit the CD last week for the same reasons, CD is not easy at all and therefore it doesn't suit everyone. I've started back with SW and am finding the adjustment OK, why not see what diet suits you and give it whirl?! Good luck hun Vx

Hey Lucy - you sound really down about it! Don't be! You have done really well, think of it as a kick start. I also quit the CD last week for the same reasons, CD is not easy at all and therefore it doesn't suit everyone. I've started back with SW and am finding the adjustment OK, why not see what diet suits you and give it whirl?! Good luck hun Vx

Thank you,your about the only person that has not said that i am silly coming off it.Hope SW goes great for you,i am going to give SF ago for a few weeks see how i go.Lucyxx

Good luck with SF - keep us posted on how you get on. Vx

Back