Leaving cd

Yay! Well done you - the lows are low but the highs are just brilliant. Well done for sticking with it.Vx

wow lucy, thats incredible. keep up the fab work...i know u feel u have struggled but you r geting great results. well done. xxx

Well done on your loss that is fab. What about the marigold bouillon in the evening, rather than splitting your pack have a cup of that, think of it as a soup.

Well done Lucy - great results keep it up!

Hi Lucy,

Well done on the losses so far!! Keep it up and you will reach that goal before you know it!

I treat myself to a coke zero in the evening and that helps me from feeling hungry, also love the bouillon as a standby (with lots of pepper!)

I tripped up over the weekend and although I managed to loose a lb, it makes me wonder what I would have lost, had I stuck to it!!
That's behind me now and I don't want to stray again. Even Hubby has agreed to support me and join CD too. He starts on Saturday.

Keep drinking that water!

Hi hon, just read your thread and thought I would pop by and say hello!:wavey:

Well done on your fab loss so far...you are going great guns!

When I did AAM, and I love cottage cheese anyway.....I used to chop up a bit of the salad, celery and what ever green/salad you are having and mix it in with the cottage cheese, it makes more of a meal.....and makes it crunchy and yummY!

The only thing i found with AAM is that I really missed it the next week when I was back to SS-ing, so although its fab....try not to make it too much of an intergral part of your day!

Enjoy it this week though!!:p

Have a good day today, very cold and crisp here(herts) but very sunny and lovely...just the sort of day I love!
should be out walking really but have too much to do in the house today!

Hugs Louise XX

Hi Lucy

I'm on Day 5 of SS and feeling a bit low and just plain crap today, so I thought I'd pop on to MiniMins to try and turn my mood.

Just reading your thread made me see that the way I'm feeling (fab yesterday, crap today) is quite normal, and that others are experiencing it too.

You are doing brilliantly with CD and having some great losses, so well done and keep up the good work!

It definitely works, 2hrs+ being on here, even just reading through older posts - has actually made me feel quite normal again now :party0011:

Well family have been and gone everybody sat and really enjoyed their lunch,I felt really good i was not tempted one little bit.I know this diet is hard at times but something my cdc said to me really made sense "it is only short term and when you look at the short term yes sometimes it may be unpleasent but just think how much better you will feel when you have reached your goal,how much healthier you will be not only for yourself but for children"somehow that really hit home.So if i can go along with it for just a short while just think what a difference it will make.Lucyxx

Back