Leaving cd

longtobeslim

Hi good morining everybody.I am new to the cd diet but not to minimins as i have been following the unit diet which went well at first but things got out of hand as i am ooppss i mean I was a comfort eater.Had my first meetin with my cdc last nite and have to say he is a really nice man.We got on really well.So i have had my first shake this mornin and lots of water and i was shocked it was nicer than i thought it would be.Look forward to gettin to know you all better and maybe gettin a few tips of you all.Hope everbody is well.Lucyxx :)

Hi Lucy, I'm on day 5 so only a few days ahead of you. I was suprised that I actually like all of the shakes I've tried so far too. Although with the hot ones I tend to add a lot more water as thick cappucino is just wrong!

Hiya Lucy and welcome :) ooo and good luck on your weight loss journey, it's not gonna be easy but it'll be definitely worth the struggle!!!!!

Welcome Lucy
Hope you do really well !

Hi Lucy, welcome, I see you "long to be slim" and I'm "dying to be slim", this diet is great, I hit blip period and plan to get up and running tomorrow. I have learned one this week, eating even just a little is not worth it - it throws you out completely, I can't believe the emotional roller-coaster I've been in this week. Up and running tomorrow, I think we have about the same amount of weight to lose. Good luck :)

Welcome Lucy....good luck with CD.

welcome Lucy - great to have you on board.

I have tried every diet under the sun and this is honestly the easiest and best diet i have ever tried. Some days it is very hard but the majority of the time it is fine. The fast losses really motivate you at the start and keep you going.

Best of luck to you and look forward to hearing how you get on
xxx

yes you can have painkillers

Back