Leaving cd

Hia Lucy! Welcome to CD!
In my experience (i'm on day 8 of SSing) you'll have good days and bad days. Work through he bad days by coming on here for support and looking to those around you who love you. It's quite an experiment with all the soups and shakes (personally i get on better with the shakes than the soups) and drink as much water as you can physically manage - its so worth it.

Good luck! Can't wait to go on your weight loss journey with you xxx

yay your doing fab well done hang in there think how far you will be christmas xx

well as my cdc is away next week i have just had another weigh in and i have lost another 5.5lbs this means i have lost 14.5lbs:eek: in just over a week i am over the moon and it makes all the nasties really worth it:D.Lucyxx

WOW! well done 14.5lbs. is fantastic!!!

Plenty of motivation there for the week ahead!

:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

ltbs

you are doing really well honey, keep up good work. i have been struggling only lost 2lb this week, not really stuck to diet but giving it 100% now.:D

Your doing fantastic, stick at it :):)

Oh no! Poor thing.. Loads of water, lots of painkillers and lay down for a while.. Helps me anyway *hugs* You're doing great so far! *hugs*

You'll be fine, shouldn't take you out of ketosis but stay away from that fridge, otherwise you will end up like me. I decided to eat yesterday, no idea why, managed to get through today and just ate again. My advice to you is to keep out of the kitchen and drink your water.

drink tons lucy and then put it behind you and move on. whatever you do DONT fall into teh trap of thinking that now you ate the cheese and ham you have blown it so may as well have fish and chips! if you do that you will fall right off the wagon and find it teribly hard to get restarted.
deep breath
loads of water
onwards and upwards ( actually that should be downwards but you know what i mean )

Back