Leaving cd

Hope your headache goes soon hun

HM
XX

Hiya. I am newbie too. I am on day 3 of CD. You are doing really well if you like the shakes cause I can't really stand them at all. The smell of them kills me. I go 1, 2, 3 and knock it back followed quickly be a glass of water. Best of luck with your first week.

Hi Lucy, today is officially my first day but i'm really looking forward to it. Me and my fiancé have actually sat down and allocated our food for each day for the rest of the week to minimise 'slippage'
I imagine it will be difficult because I don't like drinking water so I'm having to make myself get used to it, but if that's all it takes to get back into my thin jeans, i'm sure i can manage!
best of luck!!!!

Good luck with CD longtobeslim, sounds like your doing fab :D

Good luck for your weigh in today. I'm sure you'll be smiling:)

Stick with it longtobeslim, it really does get easier. I had so many doubts in my first week but i also didn't want to give up as for me Cambridge was my last resort. I HAD to stick to it. I think as the weeks go by and the weight falls off it gives you the motivation to keep going. If anyone had of told me 13 weeks ago i would be sitting here almost 6 stones lighter i would of laughed at them. It really does work, and it can work for you. You can do this :)

Walking saves me everytime, or i happen to phone my mother for an hour long convo every time my OH eats.....
She only lives 10 miles away, i'm sure it'd be easier for me to pop over!!

Keeping busy is my main objective, cos otherwise i let myself get distracted xx

Well done how good is that in just over a week! I will weigh tomorrow and hope I have lost 9lbs, if not then any amount will be ok. Have a lovely day

Back