leaving CD :-(

great things

Gold Member
found out a couple of days ago that i am pg with baby number 2! i'm gutted to tell you the truth. i was 4lb away from my goal, i've got a place to do the great north run (a half marathon running 13.1 miles) and last time i got pg it landed me 5 st overweight ending in me re-starting CD this time ss. i feel guilty saying i'm gutted but it's such a shock for me. i'm worried that i'll put on lots of weight gain. i was on the 810 plan so have gone straight to the 1200 plan for the rest of this week, CDC's advice and then will move on up again! i'm eating very healthily and will NOT eat rubbish/junk food like i did last time, this time. i'm a bit wiser, hopefully! i really wanted to train to be a CDC too - never got to mention it to my CDC!

i plan on keeping on running as far into my pg as i can. i'm still in training for the GNR and will be 17 weeks or 4 month pg when i do it. last time as soon as i found out i was pg i stopped running and am determined that exercise will keep me healthy, fit and help me to keep my 'healthy diet' under control.

good luck to everyone in their journeys.

nikki

:happy096: Congratulations hunni, you sound like you have your head sorted so you will be fine hunni im sure, good luck.xx

Congratulations an your fantastic weight loss and your new baby to come. You are well prepared after your weight gain during your last pregnancy - you will be able to get through it without the massive gain!
There will be other marathons to run with your 2 babies cheering you on! :party0019:

Hey! I'm not wishing 5 babies on you!!:D

Congratulations on the new baby and your fantastic weight loss so far...you will be fine as you now know what to do to not gain too much weight....

heya hun, congratulations :) :) you have lost a fab amount of weight i think as long as you eat healthy you will be grand enjoy your pregnancy :) :) xx

congrats honey that is grat news you sound very determined i am sure if you put on a few baby pounds you will get them back off no problem

i was told by docs my weight is whats holding me back from becoming pregnant i started cdc last week start weight of 13.9 so hopefully once i loose weight i will be over the moon like you

which i am sure you will be when it sinks in lol
:)

Congratulations on the pregnancy and don't worry about gaining this time, you know what you did wrong before, so have learnt from it. You'll be fine......

hi,

congratulations... you've come a long way... and i am sure you'll be fine with healthy eating... you'll have to join the pregnancy thread and keep us up to date with how u get on x

I was once in Italy and saw a lady running who was about seven months pregnant.... my cousin i was visiting told me she saw her running everyday, so i think as you are estblished with your running, maybe you can contine running/ power walking as exercise x

Congrats on being pg hun, hopefully with all yr running and exercise you wont gain any lbs xx

i was told by docs my weight is whats holding me back from becoming pregnant i started cdc last week start weight of 13.9 so hopefully once i loose weight i will be over the moon like you

Lisa im the same as you, thats the main reason why im doing the cd lol gl xx

hey honey. massive congratulations. you are more aware of the consequences of your actions last time you were preggers. this time i am sure you won't have any problems. a couple of lbs during pregnancy will drop off once you're done and you'll have a whole new bundle of loveliness to run around after which is sure to help :D

abz xx

hey congrats hun, i to was gutted when i was pg after i shed lots of weight, was so shocked and upset, but i went through with it and glad i did :) i gained about 4 stone but its come off now, best of luck to you, and take good care of yourself and little one :)

With your attitude both your children are going have a fab, fit, slim and healthy Mum!
Congratulations! I wish I had been as sensible as you when I had my children!

just enjoy your pregnany now. its about being healthy.
doesnt matter how much weight you put on as long as your baby is healthy and having the best possible start in life.
i've got a 5 year old and stretch marks and saggy skin but i wouldn't change it for the world - hes SO worth it!! x
enjoy your changing body, keep fit, and have fun with your new arrival.
fantastic weight loss so far, keep being healthy!!
sounds like your gonna do just fine!! xx

Gosh, I would be shocked if I found out I was pregnant too! I hope we're not on the same Pill! I'm not sure what to say. Is your partner supportive of this? What are you going to do?

Congratulations! Not only on your pregnacy but for

1 - getting to within 4lbs of your gaol - that's brilliant!
2 - making a decision about healthy eating throughout your pregnancy.

Good luck with the GNR, just take it easy. I know loads of people that have gone to the gym etc whilst pregnant, they just do gentle running etc.

x

congrats honey that is grat news you sound very determined i am sure if you put on a few baby pounds you will get them back off no problem

cd babies are very common. last time i got pg i was doing the old 790 plan. this time i was on the 810 plan at the time i found out. good luck and i'm sure it'll happen whilst doing CD! i blame the packs as they're nutritionally sound!

hi,

congratulations... you've come a long way... and i am sure you'll be fine with healthy eating... you'll have to join the pregnancy thread and keep us up to date with how u get on x

I was once in Italy and saw a lady running who was about seven months pregnant.... my cousin i was visiting told me she saw her running everyday, so i think as you are estblished with your running, maybe you can contine running/ power walking as exercise x

i;ll definately carry on running! i gave it up last time and wish that i never did as it's taken me a while to get back to where i was and improve from there. i'll be doing the great north run at 4 months pg. not telling parents cause they'll just annoy me over being pg and running. i think that if i manage to run 75% to 100% i'll be over the moon. aiming for a 3 hour time for the 13.1 miles. up to 6 miles in 1 hour now!

nikki

Gosh, I would be shocked if I found out I was pregnant too! I hope we're not on the same Pill! I'm not sure what to say. Is your partner supportive of this? What are you going to do?

i wasn't on anything so don't worry. we had the attitude that if it happened it happened, that was before i started running big time. i'm really enjoying running so am going to refuse to give it up! dh's is happy but said i could not have it if i wanted but, god, i couldn't do that!!!!!! not even an option!!!!!! he is very supportive and trying to get me up about it. i think that it's sinking it, finally! not going to tell parents until i'm 12 weeks and the race is 1 month away, at least then they can see that i've been continuing my running and things have been fine. i will visit the dr and confirm that i can still run.... i don't think he'll have a choice. as long as my bp is fine and the baby's fine!

Back