Leaving CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jennikay, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Has anyone else had any issues coming off the diet?
    I've been left with a low white blood cell count and a potassium deficiency and all sorts :(

Not sure how much is the glandular fever and how much is coming off CD (but then I can't be certain I didn't catch GF because I left CD) but has anyone else has health issues when leaving the diet?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I had nothing when I left last year. A friend of mine had real problems with her bowels, but I think she had suffered before CD so it just exaggerated it?

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey hun, sorry to hear your having problems. xx

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No health issues for me when I've stopped doing CD hun. I actually felt better and more healthier than I had in a long time when I was following the programme as I knew I was getting all the nutrients I needed from it.

Sorry to read that you are having a rough time and I hope things improve veryu soon..xxx

6. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My aunt got heartrhythm .. uh.. something wrong with her heart, after CD. I guess she went on for too long; here in the Netherlands you don't have to stop SS-ing at a BMI of 25.

I know I'll definitely be adding food at BMI 25.. :x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.