Leaving CD?

jennikay

Gold Member
Has anyone else had any issues coming off the diet?
I've been left with a low white blood cell count and a potassium deficiency and all sorts :(

Not sure how much is the glandular fever and how much is coming off CD (but then I can't be certain I didn't catch GF because I left CD) but has anyone else has health issues when leaving the diet?

x

I had nothing when I left last year. A friend of mine had real problems with her bowels, but I think she had suffered before CD so it just exaggerated it?

Has anyone else had any issues coming off the diet?
I've been left with a low white blood cell count and a potassium deficiency and all sorts :(

Not sure how much is the glandular fever and how much is coming off CD (but then I can't be certain I didn't catch GF because I left CD) but has anyone else has health issues when leaving the diet?

x

No health issues for me when I've stopped doing CD hun. I actually felt better and more healthier than I had in a long time when I was following the programme as I knew I was getting all the nutrients I needed from it.

Sorry to read that you are having a rough time and I hope things improve veryu soon..xxx

My aunt got heartrhythm .. uh.. something wrong with her heart, after CD. I guess she went on for too long; here in the Netherlands you don't have to stop SS-ing at a BMI of 25.

I know I'll definitely be adding food at BMI 25.. :x

Back