LEFT SHAKES AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

office girl

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I've never done this before, unless my hubby can pop into town and rescue me i'm stuffed, can't go back home & chemist 8 miles away is closed today!!!!!!!

What do i do?

At the worst - could you get a chicken salad with no dressing ?

Hope your hubby turns out to be your knight in shining armour lol.. failing that chicken salad with no dressing sounds good to me too..

Hey Officegirl,
I was told that if I lost or forgot a shake, you can substitute with 200ml skimmed milk. You could have it as a latte, with sweeteners, to make it nicer. Some coffee shops use skimmed milk, but check first, coz some only use semi-skimmed.
Don't despair!

Dont have milk and dont have food!!!

Do you really want to eat?????

Cant you just wait untill you get home - drink lots and lots of water - maybe some black coffee to keep you going?

Ooh - it makes it a long day with nothing apart from water.

Wouldn't a chicken salad be ok ?

Yes - you're eating but you'd still be in ketosis ?

my point is though - are you 'ready' to eat just yet?

i thought if you ate ANYTHING it would take you out of ketosis because the body can use some foods as though there carbohydrates ( im sure thats what it said on the vid). One day of just water until you get home wont be too hard itl be worse if you find youre starving for the next 3days because youve eaten!!!!! xxx

Hubby is my knight in shining armour!
downing one now.

Theres no way i could have gone a whole day with out anything, this is the first day i feel so weak so much so, my hands were trembling, so much for all my energy yesterday!

Panic over xx thank you x

lol good news office girl :D

Well isn't he a pet??? Love to hear of family being so supportive! Enjoy that shake!

well done hubby, that'd be my worst nightmare!!

Hey

Those shakes etc sound a bit like an anxiety surge of adrenaline based on panicing about your shakes.. should settle down over next few hours

Back