Leftover Turkey, what do you do with yours?

Happy Holidays

Gold Member
Ok, ok, I know the big day hasn't been yet, but already I'm thinking about leftover turkey. We usually have turkey butties with cranberry sauce or stuffing and turkey curry. But the other night I was watching a cooking programme & with the leftovers they made stirfry which look really yummy, they added turkey, leftover veggies, & then spring onions & chillies, I've now added all the necessary ingredients to my asda order. They also made turkey 'cornish' pasty which also look delish, I'm going to make that for OH.

So guys what will you do with the leftovers?

Happy Christmas:D

We're having people over boxing day and I'm planning on making a SW friendly buffet. To be honest I'll probably just leave the turkey as it is, and have it to nibble on.

We're having lamb so it will be lamb currys for us, which is handy as they are our favourites :)

We normally just have turkey and pickles Eric on Boxing Day and after that, turkey sandwiches or curry!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Usually at Christmas (at mums) we have capon. Progressively moves from dinner-sandwiches-curry-soup.

However, I'm sure that we've made Capon and Bacon pate and Coronation Capon.

We usually have it cold on boxing day with baked potatoes, pickles and salad for anyone who likes it! Then we'll have sandwiches, a turkey and vegetable soup, or my favourite which is a chinese style turkey, sweetcorn and spring onion soup xx

We usually have it cold on boxing day with baked potatoes, pickles and salad for anyone who likes it! Then we'll have sandwiches, a turkey and vegetable soup, or my favourite which is a chinese style turkey, sweetcorn and spring onion soup xx

That sounds yummy, I'm going to add pickles to my shopping list:D

We're probably having pheasant, so there won't be any leftovers

What's pheasant like, I've never tried it before?

Back