Total Solution Leg cramps??

Hello. I am new to all this and I'm onto day 5 of my exante diet. I was wondering If anyone else experienced leg cramps when they first started and how long it was till it stopped? Thanks in advance

I have leg cramps all the time lol as i have damaged muscles and nerves from a slipped disc in my back. Sorry not really helpful :)

Well I guess I'm not alone though, even if yours in a medical reason... Think mine could be shock to system because I've lived of crap for the past few months! Haha

Do you mean quite severe cramping in the calves? I wake up with it sometimes. It's due to dehydration - it's common after drinking alcohol too! My problem is I try not to drink too much water after 8pm so I'm not going to the loo all night, but the upshot is I get these cramps sometimes.

Hope that helps,
K

Yeah they seem to just come from nowhere. I'll try drinking a bit more water, if thats possible - it's my first weigh in on Wednesday and after how much I've been needing the loo I'm hoping for something fantastic. Thanks for the response and advice

I got this on lipotrim and the pharmacist told me to add a little bit salt to the shakes. It helped.
Touch wood I haven't had it on exante xx

I'm doing working solution and have had the most awful leg cramps. I was going to go and see the doctor this week if it didn't go away. I'm drinking about 3l water a day and I don't add salt to any of my food normally as I can't stand it, so not keen on doing that now. =(

Strawb x

How ironic really that before i started Exante, i frequently got leg cramps in my left leg. Since starting I've had none. Weird.

I always thought salt would make you dehydrated?? Might try it if it works though

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm thinking I can handle the cramps as long as the weight starts dropping off. I tried the mushroom soup tonight and added salt as suggested, it was very bland god knows what it's like without salt.

cramps can be caused by low sodium levels in your body. Salt contains sodium, which is why is it often recommended to prevent cramps. Too much salt is of course bad for you, but your body needs a bit of salt to survive!

have you considered

you may be low in magnesium, or high in acid.

Back