Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

Yeah love anything cheesy lol, Cheese straws, cheese scones, the sharing bread you can get in Sainsbury's sometimes lol thing is, if we weren't so greedy, we could have it in portions, I'd wanna eat the lot!!

That's exactly why when I buy cheese I have to buy it already portioned off (like in slices or triangles) because I just can't trust myself over a big slab of cheese x

Haha that's crazy, I would have been so angry at the seagull lol. To be fair I'm exactly the same, seaside doughnuts are so much tastier, and I never think to buy doughnuts from other shops. I think it's because they're set out so nicely with the fresh bread, croissants and cookies etc, and you can smell it as soon as you walk into Lidl. Clever marketing to keep it all right next to the entrance! x

Leigh 😂 one took my mums fish once of her tray. We had just paid and was tryin to find a bench haha was funny.

I used to have a rule that I'd brush my teeth by 9pm on weeknights, so that even if I was hungry I couldn't eat anything else! Might start doing that again x

Good idea I like it.

I don’t eat after my tea anyway haven’t done since I started this diet. I think because survive on 700 all day I’m grateful to get 800 at tea time and I’m full

I usually try to save the majority of my calories for the evenings too - one of the reasons I love calorie counting - you can still have whatever snacks or some wine you want as long as you have calories spare x

One of the reason's I tend to weight on a Friday morning because weekends have always been my downfall haha x

Lol you girls are funny.

I'll definitely brush my teeth after my chocolate lol.

I grate my big slab cheese on weighing scales hun, it's more cost effective than sliced, now and then an extra small chunk breaks off that I count but feels like a treat lol, I need to buy a bigger slab, we've run out sooner than I had hoped. I'm monthly shopping with Iceland to have it delivered, so getting an idea of how much I need for the month, this way, my weekly top up of fresh stuff doesn't take too long to do and think I'm saving quite a bit of money too as not shopping in Sainsbury's much so missing those offers you see but actually don't need lol.

Icelands great for food shopping too. I've got a couple of slimming world meals in the freezer from when I gave that another go a few weeks ago (and quickly got fed up)... they're not too bad calorie wise but I find the meals can be a bit hit or miss so not sure if to waste my calories on them x

I had them too, it's not OK if you want a night off cooking! Save them, I'm sure you'll have one of those days lol.

I'm going to be treating myself to some pies next month to have when kids with their dad, plus when I start going to the gym, they'll be nice and filling!!

I've heard the lasagne one is ok? I've got that and two noodle ones but the noodle ones look quite bland.

I love the Greggs range in there haha x

I get sliced , triangles and grated haha. The triangles usually last all month tho if get a big pack. Hubby takes cheese sandwhich to Work he’s fussy so suits him so we get through a lot of cheese.

The slimming world chicken tikka is nice Cnt remeber how many calories it is tho prob make your own for same amount of cals . I used to find them a Rip of aswell like you say some aren’t that nice .

Shayne really wants me to make lasagne so I'm going to start making it twice a month, annoying thing Angel doesn't like it, so might end up making her pasta and Shayne hates bolognese which is same as what I put in lasagne, honestly, I'll be glad when I only have myself to please haha.

I will likely get some chicken pies and cottage pie if I don't just make an effort to make myself lol

It’s better doing your own you get loads for the calories I was shocked. I remeber having loads of lasagne it was yummy but guess what only me eats it lol. Does my head in he hates any mince god knows why.

I'm the same, love all them dinners, I cook mini ones Laura, just buy individual dishes for oven, you could make 4 and freeze the rest? I just make enough for myself.

Last time I made it I had it the following two days lol. It’s alright but works out expensive if all eat different . Mind you now I go Lidl prob be loads cheaper. I know when used get delivered from acado it was nearly 5 quid just for mince then with jars and pasta worked out like near 9 pound think I’d sooner have takeaway with tht money hahah naughty me

Back