Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

YUM!!! How good do they look!! I might try a sweet potato and see what that's like as you can have that on SP can't you?? Definitely going to experiment, might make things more interesting :)

No, don't get paid if I call in sick for me either, could do with the money this time of year, but sod it! I'm actually seriously considering getting rid of virgin media and just going for freeview, however that'll be an initial expense to have an aerial point put in the living room as only had it put in upstairs stupidly, didn't think i'd ever give up on virgin but honestly had enough of stupid internet with them, so we'll see if I can afford to do this in new year! My car will be paid off by next November, so another less thing to worry about. Who knows, tax credits may adjust and council tax might be reduced more if I'm earning less, so might work out ok in end.

Ye I know most ppl I used to work
With did 16 hours
And that used to work out better like u say it’s swings and roundabouts.

We’ve just changed our pack was with bt for internet and sky for phone and tv used to pay 70 a month . He was surpose to get it cheaper by going with sky for everything. Came off phone and said Iv saved 3 pound haha but are giving us sky q box which u can record upto 6 shows , box sets and a box for upstairs so can get sky in room aswell.

I wouldn’t eat that waffle but get your name written all over it hahahaha

Don't get me wrong, money come in really handy, but I really don't like having to ask my mum to help so much, she doesn't mind, but I am missing so much on my children's childhood, they're gonna grow up so quickly, 16 hours would be lovely, but I don't want to get just any old job, I want to be happy in something enough to want to go full time eventually once the kids are grown, I definitely wouldn't want to be full time where I am, I mentioned it to my manager today during my appraisal that the full-timers work such long hours, he agreed, it's no wonder they call in sick now and then, I mean, how do they fit appointments in etc, really don't know how they do it. Keeping my fingers crossed for the interview now, need a fresh start as you say! Will be good to see the back of my ex! I wanna change my number if I get a new job and really start fresh, no exes with my number well apart from kids dad lol.

Yeah I need to shop around if I do end up going to freeview, I don't really watch much tv these days, if I do it's same old stuff, I have netflix and amazon prime now so I can watch stuff on there which is another thing, netflix doesn't work on virgin media so I end up having to watch on my laptop but it keeps cutting out!

Soooo excited atm, won't relax until after the interview now!! :)

Aww hopefully things can only get better for you.

When I worked full time it was horrid used to do 39 flexi I could do
1-10 one day then 7-4 the next it was shattering

Just watched your video from yesterday. Just to let you know your spot on about the biscuits ignore the comments. It doesn’t let me comment or i would of said on there.

Like you say the weight is for 4 biscuits so works out 33 cals per biscuit. So ye 1 1/2 syns.

The only time you can’t go off the 20 cal 1 syn rule is if it contains carbs or meat. You normally find it’s a lot less syns in these cases. By this I mean things like pre made chicken pasta salad and things.

I know the spicy chicken pasta from Tesco is 4 syns I think maybe 5 and I’m tellin you know it wouldn’t say 80 cals would it on packet.

Carry on with what your doin your doin fab

Awww thanks hun, yeah, I really couldn't imagine one tiny biscuit would be so high in syns, sometimes you just gotta use common sense. They are so yummy, just had some in fact lol, just finished work as had to work today, wasn't crazy busy.

Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow!

Good luck for 2moz I’m sure you will smash it

Thanks so much hun!!

Weighed in, 2lbs lost!! So pleased because i'm now overweight and not obese, I am over half way to my initial target, i'm on a roll! My size 12's are fitting much better as the days go by!

I had some extra syns last night in the end, actually double, after a day at work on a Saturday and kids not being here, I just couldn't stop thinking about chocolate, I mean it's good that they were all mini's, could of been a massive sharing bag or huge bar of chocolate as in the past, so I knew after a few minis, I'd stop! So that's just gonna happen every so often especially that i'm sticking to plan 100% most of the time. I really enjoyed it and don't regret it one bit, I doubt it affected my loss, but i'll be good this week to make sure! We're going to see School of Rock in London on Saturday, I do plan to take food with me, I may just way in a day early if I'm honest so I don't have to worry too much if I get something while we're out then have a week to make up for it, maybe an extra SP day.

Starting to feel a little nervous about the interview and calling in, I've now decided I'll call into work at 8am and tell who ever answers that Angel's poorly and I'm trying to get in contact with my mum to come, by the time I get to the interview at 9am and hopefully it'll be done by 10am, i'll be around 45 mins late!?!? I can make up for that on Friday if necessary. I really need to move on now, so I'm going to give it my all! I'm not good with on the spot questions though, so hope they don't ask anything that requires too much thought lol, hopefully my personality will shine through more than anything, it's done me well up to now! My appraisal at work was so good, better than I thought, so I'm doing ok! The hours would be so good if I get this job, well it's 18.75 per week, so if I can be flexible as they have said, then i'd spread it out into 5 days or cram it into 4 days, I guess it depends on the workload really.

Exciting times!

I need to go shopping for the week today, feeling so lazy haha, i'll have lunch and then get ready and go I guess. Thinking about getting a gammon and having a go at that this week, would be nice... although I might leave it and have it on a weekend that we're not going anywhere, not many weekends like that up to xmas.

Well done hun ur smashing it aren’t you. Bet you’ve got a big smile on your face this morning. Your doin so well
You truely deserve these fab results. Like you say don’t think the choc would of done any harm, could of been a lot worse.

Ye i think I would weigh in on sat aswell , you’ve waited along time for it and it’s a special occasion so go and enjoy yourself and have some special time with the kids.

I’m sure you will be fine on Tuesday got my fingers crossed for you.

Think I’m starting on Tuesday. Hopefully he knows what’s happening with this job on Monday because this waiting is driving me insane lol. Iv also got a day trip to the farm planned so could envole cake. In the fridge is some lovely steak with I need to eat as Iv brought peppercorn sauce which I love

Il do this Monday then start on Tuesday
Plan is to ease myself in untill shoppin on Friday then il stock up on all my stuff I need. It’s Olivia bday on 8th so prob end up puttin back on what Iv gained but al least I won’t gain extra to now. Hahah

Well done hun ur smashing it aren’t you. Bet you’ve got a big smile on your face this morning. Your doin so well
You truely deserve these fab results. Like you say don’t think the choc would of done any harm, could of been a lot worse.

Ye i think I would weigh in on sat aswell , you’ve waited along time for it and it’s a special occasion so go and enjoy yourself and have some special time with the kids.

I’m sure you will be fine on Tuesday got my fingers crossed for you.

Think I’m starting on Tuesday. Hopefully he knows what’s happening with this job on Monday because this waiting is driving me insane lol. Iv also got a day trip to the farm planned so could envole cake. In the fridge is some lovely steak with I need to eat as Iv brought peppercorn sauce which I love

Il do this Monday then start on Tuesday
Plan is to ease myself in untill shoppin on Friday then il stock up on all my stuff I need. It’s Olivia bday on 8th so prob end up puttin back on what Iv gained but al least I won’t gain extra to now. Hahah

Thank you!! Definitely really happy with my loss!!! Choc was amazing!! Love chocolate, I've done well to reduce it the amount I have haha, I think i'll not bother buying other syns and just stick to chocolate mini's in future, it really did help me to not go over the top!

Can't wait to see the show, love the movie so will be so good! I'll vlog a little while in London anyway and try to be as good as I can, like you say if you start on Tuesday and be as on plan as you can, then it's better than not doing it at all! You can start good and proper once xmas/new year is over and have a fresh start for 2018! I'm determined to get to target, I haven't been 10 stones in like ever, I think I got to 10.5 for my wedding in 2002 and around 11 stones in 2010 after having Angel, but never quite got to target, this will be amazing, then i'll see how I go with continuing with plan and seeing if I can get to 9 stones haha, here's hoping! At least now I have you here and subscribers on youtube, documenting my diary may give me that extra push! I doubt I'll afford to go to a group in new year if I get the new job, it'll be less money, but i'm doing fine on my own anyway.

You enjoy that steak, yum! Take a piccy hehe. Have you got an instagram account, it's great for checking out other slimming worlder's meals etc, i'm on there and try to post my food, I'm finding because i'm on youtube i'm posting piccies less but still on there as much as I can!

No haven’t got instragram but I do go on there and look at others as you don’t need a
Account to look at others .

Ye this is my plan even if just loose a little and maintain untill after crimbo. Come jan this is when il be going for it. Goin Tenerife in July so got 7 months to loose as much as I can. I went swimming this time with Olivia but I hated it. Not going to let her miss out tho because I eat to much food not her fault so no way will she not do normal things cause mummy is fat lol. Hopefully mummy will be a lot smaller come July hahaha we shall see lol .

Looking forward to seeing your blog round London. I’m abit behind at min need to watch two I think to catch up. Went out for a meal last night and had brother round till 12 so didn’t have any phone time lol. I need to log in on the iPad aswell to change settings so I can comment on your videos

Xxx

Just to let you know Richmond thick sausages are 4 syns each I’m sure the thin ones are 2.5 each cAuse I remeber thinking sooner have bigger one .

Btw when ur talking about you occasion when You brought your top wow angel looks like you

Have a good day hope
All goes well

Just to let you know Richmond thick sausages are 4 syns each I’m sure the thin ones are 2.5 each cAuse I remeber thinking sooner have bigger one .

Btw when ur talking about you occasion when You brought your top wow angel looks like you

Have a good day hope
All goes well
Aww thanks hun like you say, they are nice but would probably prefer to just have thicker sausages, I need to look out for low syn ones really, just something different to have eh. I've nearly run out of them.

Haha, do you think she does, do you know it's not since I've started making videos that I noticed she has my mouth haha not the same as seeing photos is it.

I went for my interview this morning, ended up telling my work that Angel was sick and I didn't bother going in, the boss was lovely... shame cos I have to hand my notice in now haha, I only gone and got the job, within 4 hours I was called up and offered the position, can't even tell you how excited i am, I've actually announced on my video that will be uploaded tonight! I am going to wait for the offer letter before handing my notice in plus gives me a few days so they hopefully don't blame my day off for the interview lol, I don't get paid for sickness anyway! The girls that interviewed me were so lovely and so approachable, we were having a giggle, I can see we'll get on really well! My first day will be Monday 8th January. She asked me if I could talk, if I was at work, when I said I wasn't at work today, she sounded a tiny bit off lol, but what do they expect for a morning interview, would be awkward going in straight after, if I had gone in, would of only been half hour late, but I couldn't be bothered, it was nice spending day chatting with my mum!! Gotta go back tomorrow now, boo! Never mind, will count days down! :)

Did you have any news yet from Hubby's job interview?

Wow well done Hun that’s amazing news, I’m so pleased for you just what you need a fresh start. You must be on cloud 9.

As for hubbys job kind of got some good news. He rung up hr and apparently they haven’t scored them yet it’s happening tomorrow and will know results after then , can take upto 2 weeks from interview. It’s a week tomoz so still got a chance. Still in the race hahahahaha .

Didn’t start the diet today like I say just need to know what’s happening with his job untill I can 100% focus. I don’t want to start
And fail need a really good few
Months so I can really get into the zone. Trouble with me is it’s getting closer to Olivia bday and crimbo and il prob end up just starting in the new year .

Oh that's annoying the job i'm in at the moment kept me waiting a couple of weeks, really stressful not knowing! Hope he gets it then you can start planning! I'd probably wait until after new year also if I were you, too much going on for you right now eh! You'll get right on it by Jan def and you will have a great few months!!
My video is just uploading, feels great to get it out there haha, just need to tell my boss, but really need my letter first! Plus get a few days of work in, in hopes they don't flag that today was interview day lol, they will anyway but just saying!
Need another day off work on 20th December when I have my tooth out :-( not sure how i'll feel the next day either, we'll see. At least it's at the end of this job and not the start of my new job! Mum thinks I should have the implant, she has a missing tooth and finds it difficult to chew now only on the one side... hmmm I guess I have time to think about it for now.

Oh that's annoying the job i'm in at the moment kept me waiting a couple of weeks, really stressful not knowing! Hope he gets it then you can start planning! I'd probably wait until after new year also if I were you, too much going on for you right now eh! You'll get right on it by Jan def and you will have a great few months!!
My video is just uploading, feels great to get it out there haha, just need to tell my boss, but really need my letter first! Plus get a few days of work in, in hopes they don't flag that today was interview day lol, they will anyway but just saying!
Need another day off work on 20th December when I have my tooth out :-( not sure how i'll feel the next day either, we'll see. At least it's at the end of this job and not the start of my new job! Mum thinks I should have the implant, she has a missing tooth and finds it difficult to chew now only on the one side... hmmm I guess I have time to think about it for now.

Ye it’s really annoying waiting. Plan is if he gets it is to relocate after 6 months to Cheshire
So really exciting. I really hope he gets it I would be buzzing hahah.

Ye think il start jan i am goin to try and have some good Days tho just to keep eye on my weight don’t wanna put loads on.

Ye you need it in writing don’t you really the job offer. Your lucky tho cause you worked sat you could of had the interview while you had your day off last week.

Could you have the tooth out and then see how you get on and make your mind up. Hard decision isn’t it

Ye it’s really annoying waiting. Plan is if he gets it is to relocate after 6 months to Cheshire
So really exciting. I really hope he gets it I would be buzzing hahah.

Ye think il start jan i am goin to try and have some good Days tho just to keep eye on my weight don’t wanna put loads on.

Ye you need it in writing don’t you really the job offer. Your lucky tho cause you worked sat you could of had the interview while you had your day off last week.

Could you have the tooth out and then see how you get on and make your mind up. Hard decision isn’t it
Good for you, maybe you could have a healthy breakfast/lunch and just carry on as normal in the evenings with extra syns lol, at least you would still be saving them until as late as possible.
Will be exciting relocating hun! Is it far from where you are now?
I would likely say interview was on that monday if they brought anything up! :) Hoping they don't ask too many questions! I'll keep the resignation process simple!
As for tooth, will be really numb so won't go into work that day at all, then it'll be heeling up and depends if they had any trouble pulling out what is left of my tooth, might even require stitches :-( dreading it. I'm going to be a bag of nerves!

Ye that sounds like a good idea hopefully try and stay the same.

It’s an hour and half away , he said he would
Do it for 6 months while gets settled but would be a long day. At the min he travelles 40 mins and has a 20 min walk from car . He currently leaves at 4.30 and Home at 5. I think he would have leave at 4.30 and wouldn’t be back till 7 as finishing time is 5 / 5.30 .

Would work out well in the end tho and our life would be so much better as a lot more money .

My tooth chipped all down one side so when that starts to play up il be in same
Situation. Tryin not think about it untill it hurts me hahaha

Ye that sounds like a good idea hopefully try and stay the same.

It’s an hour and half away , he said he would
Do it for 6 months while gets settled but would be a long day. At the min he travelles 40 mins and has a 20 min walk from car . He currently leaves at 4.30 and Home at 5. I think he would have leave at 4.30 and wouldn’t be back till 7 as finishing time is 5 / 5.30 .

Would work out well in the end tho and our life would be so much better as a lot more money .

My tooth chipped all down one side so when that starts to play up il be in same
Situation. Tryin not think about it untill it hurts me hahaha

Oh that's a very long day isn't it! Bless him. Could he stay there in a b&b for a few days in the week until you decide to move eventually? Might end up cheaper for you bearing in mind the cost of running a car anyway, I know it's not ideal, perhaps you can stay with him?

I had a good day, busy at work, had to do my return to work form with one of the managers who was asking how things are ... you know with ex etc, well, I just said it how it was, so tempting to say well actually i'll be handing my notice in next week lol, but didn't. I'll have to wait for the letter although there's no doubt about it, I got the job! :) Would of been nice to leave at the end of December and have a week off! Hey ho, it is what it is and I'll be doing less hours so will have lots of time to myself! I guess I have to play it by ear for the hours I definitely need to be able to pick the children up so will need to leave by 2.45 latest.

It's 18.75 hours per week, I'm thinking:

3 x 5 hours + 3.75 on another day then have a day off ;-)
3.75 hours x 5

Hopefully they'll be flexible as they say and I don't have to stick to the same, would be nice to see what the work load is like as both options would be ok I guess.

Anyway... I should talk about about slimming world haha

I'm back on SP day today, so had 2x b choice and had semi skimmed milk in porridge and coffee :) I had some raspberries this morning and just remembered not eaten the rest of my fruit, no wonder i'm hungry now haha. I have a soup to eat that's defrosted from the freezer and i'm going to have a packet of 7 slices of ham, i'm going for it today haha, determined not to syn too much as need to make sure I have a nice loss for a day early on Saturday before we head to London, exciting! I'm going to order train tickets tomorrow on payday! I've decided to have a really good morning on plan on Saturday and then take kids for a nice something while in London ;-) I've been back on plan around 6 weeks, think I deserve it, as i'll have a week to get back on again, i'll definitely lose and I think I'll do an extra day on SP next week also, so will be 5 days :)

Back