Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Whoop whoop another great morning and lunch.
Started vlogging on YouTube for November!!
I'm so on it now, thoughts cross my mind but I have marble jars and now a plaque in kitchen to remind me of how much I've lost, don't want to spoil it. Only day off I intend is Xmas day, however I'll stay on plan as best I can, I want mince pie, Xmas pudding and obviously trimmings haha, but I might portion control and sync, see how I go. Boxing day usually get curry at work so probably won't have 3 meals that day and raise speed!

Wow you are sooooo motivated!! You are doing fab hun, you will be great by Christmas.
Do you still weigh in on a Monday or have you changed it? Looking forward to hearing your losses :)

I'm weighing in on a Sunday now lol my first weigh in and lost 3lbs whoop!! Just easier as i'm definitely home Sunday's and then I can spend time updating on youtube and on here etc haha

Thought i'd drop by to say hello and follow your journey, just seen your youtube vlog. x

Thought I'd pop on and update on today in advance before I upload my video on youtube tonight!
Had a good day, moved to another desk, my work like to move people around every 6 months, can't say I'm too happy with the move but it won't kill me lol, I am keeping an eye out for another job though as obviously it's really awkward with my ex working there now, so cross with myself for even going there and now making me feel this way, I get on with my job but times like today for instance, I needed his advice on something, I just don't wanna see him anymore, I want to forget it!
I had my usual mushrooms and eggs for breakfast yum! and then my ham salad wm roll for lunch and decided to take a bit extra, so I took aldi yoghurt, x2 plums and a babybell light. I am definitely ready for dinner though.

I am having slimming well sausages, baby potatoes and vegs with gravy mmmm that's my dinner.

Oh and syns are a fibre one, a little choc and a nutella b ready bar yum!

I had a really great SP Friday and much better day in the office, avoided bagel Friday by not stepping foot in the kitchen.

I was still stuffed from my sausages, potatoes & veg the night before & couldn't face breakfast lol good or bad? Think I won't have 3 sausages next time as they are obviously really filling.

I finally bought a soup maker and loving it, made a speedy pepper soup and had it for my evening meal, will have the rest for lunch today with some ryvita and philadelphia light. I may have to make some more soup tonight as I'm weighing myself in the morning so want to feel I've given it my all for week two. May take the kids to a fireworks night tonight.

Will be back to let you know how I've done.

So, anyone following me here will be the first to hear my weigh in results before I upload my video on youtube tonight! I was hoping for 3lbs but, it is a 1lb and as we should all be grateful it's heading in the right direction plus, I have now lost 2 stones, since starting in January! I'm on this, I haven't slipped up, I think it's just because I was obviously being more healthier than I thought, I've always been a gradual loser, but steady and never put on until my 6 months off plan and even then it was 2lbs on which was a shocker, so.... hoping for a steady 1lb off loss next week and if it's more, great! Please check me out of instagram, name is still flybabyleighintheuk, I'm thinking of changing the name to include cooking and cleaning now lol, but as I changed my name on youtube a few times recently, i'm unable to change it right now, but it'll give me a chance to think about it, I want it to include my first name, not my last name.
Is anyone reading this :-( feeling like I could do with some friends and motivation to help me through this next week, I just need to plan my week ahead, definitely going to have some sp days but think i'll play it by ear really and if I feel too full or bloated then that's when I need it but will be on Saturday to give me that last bit of a boost. Loved my speedy soup, it's in my last video.
So, now i'm 12 stones 13lbs whoop! Can I lose them plus 1lb to bring me into 11 stone bracket by 24th December - 7 weeks!?!? If I can manage 1-2lbs a week and odd 3lbs yes, but i'm not going to panic myself lol.

Well done Leigh. Like you say just goes to show how healthy you was eating even tho we all know this due to your 2lb gain over such a long time . Your doin fab and the numbers will only get lower. Loving your videos aswell

Had a blip last night but think it was down to sharing the dinner that Angel cooked at school with her, she had something else also so was nice and full whereas I didn't argh! So I think Tuesdays are going to be a be like that for the next two and then she finishes the club at school so i'll ride it out, I ended up having a binge :-( at least it's still early on in my week and I weigh on Sunday morning so still time to make up for it. I made a speed veg yummy soup for the next two days, I just tasted it and it's divine! Can't wait to have it, plus I have a speed soup already frozen for Saturday, so pretty much sorted for next few dinners.

Hi, don't think anyone is really coming on minimins anymore, such a shame, has fb taken over?
Thought i'd pop on with an update as this is my diary for my journey, I've lost 3lbs whoop! So 12 stones 10lbs now. Good luck to anyone reading and weighing in soon.

Just to let you know Leigh I'm watching your videos everyday. Iv tried commenting and it won't allow me to. Maybe due to being on my phone no idea. This site got rubbish think a lot is youtube now.

Well done on your loss and keep up the videos there fab. You seem to be watching the same ones I do Jane s/w, slim with tan, Debbie's slimming world diary and livingstones. These are the ones I watch and are really good to follow for great ideas aswell .

Another 2lbs off for me, only 9lbs away from another stone off and my Christmas Wish :) 5 weeks until Christmas Eve!!!

I bought some size 12 work trousers in the week and I can get them on and wear them with comfort, do have a bit of a muffin but I refuse to wear baggy trousers lol, they are off to the charity shop, in the future, if my clothes start feeling tight which if I carry on with maintenance it shouldn't, then I'll go onto plan again lol, it really does work if you stick with it!

Please go watch my videos on youtube and anyone else following slimming world, they give you such a boost. If I get even close to my 3 stones off, i'll be pleased, another 2-3 stones to come off in 2018 depending on how I feel in myself at the time haha, I'm guessing that the last 2-3 stones will be much harder to shift and i'll be needing all encouragement and support I can get!

I started this journey in January this year, 1lb away from 15 stones, the heaviest i'd ever been but equal to my heaviest at pregnancy with Angel. I never want to be there again, I felt so unfit, out of breath, my clothes were getting tight and was verging on getting size 18, I've never bought that size, through my adult life i've struggled with fluctuating weight, I blame driving and continuing to eat the way I always ate, I used to walk all the time and rarely caught the bus as a child. So this is my chance now, i'm already nearly 2.5 stones off, I can do this..... WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Angel makes her first holy communion in May/June 2018, if I can be 5 stones off bringing me to 10 stones, i'll be so chuffed, that's my initial target because thats the lowest I got whenever i've been on a diet in the past, then I have another stone to play with and see if I get get to 9.

It's been a tough 6 years since I separated from my marriage and I'm finally loving myself.

A new years resolutions needs to be, get off my laptop and move around a bit more, so i'll be getting back into my flylady routine and only coming online a few days a week, probably mostly at the weekend and midweek. I spend far too much time sitting about when there's so much that needs to be done.

Hope to see you commenting on my vlogs :)

Well done Leigh your doin fab look forward to your videos every night. I'm comin back on plan next Monday. Got to the I feel horrid stage haha. Hoping shift a bit before crimbo but it's Olivia's bday on the 8th so may have that weekend off .

Some days I wish I didn't have a phone I think we miss so much life due to being on the internet all the time .

Well done Leigh your doin fab look forward to your videos every night. I'm comin back on plan next Monday. Got to the I feel horrid stage haha. Hoping shift a bit before crimbo but it's Olivia's bday on the 8th so may have that weekend off .

Some days I wish I didn't have a phone I think we miss so much life due to being on the internet all the time .

So excited, really pleased you are coming back on plan!! My video is just uploading, taking ages lol, 3 of us all on internet these days, totally addicted, if I ask the kids to get off they ask what are they gonna do lol, omg, honestly how did we cope before computers and mobiles eh!

I definitely need to get off and get a life haha. I've done so well cleaning upstairs today, I ended up mopping downstairs too, so just dusting and window cleaning downstairs tomorrow while i'm off work, after visiting the dump and charity shop. May even think about getting the christmas dec's out the garage haha. Getting so near now eh. We have some busy weekends coming up and I think we'll just run out of time and it'll be christmas day before we know it!

Just watching xfactor, love Grace! Some great talent on there! Will you be watching i'm a celeb?

I love I'm a celeb watching it now Jamie is so bloody gorgeous hahaha.

What are they going to do hahaha that made me laugh. Different world isn't it now.

Il watch ya video after jungle has finished.

I love this time of year it's so exciting spec with Olivia being that bit older this year goin to be fab

I love I'm a celeb watching it now Jamie is so bloody gorgeous hahaha.

What are they going to do hahaha that made me laugh. Different world isn't it now.

Il watch ya video after jungle has finished.

I love this time of year it's so exciting spec with Olivia being that bit older this year goin to be fab

Oh bless, enjoy every moment! We're off to see School of Rock in London in a couple of weeks, can't wait and then a couple weeks after that it's the panto haha, I'm working most of xmas, its not really the same for me anymore, having to share the kids, I make the most of it as much as I can, kids want too much so getting expensive. It's not the same as when we were younger and you are quite a lot younger than me, I think it's really only changed in last 10-15 years since technology got more affordable. So I'm off the weekend and christmas day which is good as it's christmas eve, but working for a few days including boxing day and off on the Friday. I need to take new years day off as office closes, but hoping to use next years holiday for that, but that's not come through yet, can't remember when it did last year, I imagine it'll probably be in December. So that's another day off work at least.

I've applied for another job, not holding my breath, at least i've taken a step, need to get away from my ex, it's quite awkward, I don't like working in the same office as an ex. So I need to keep looking and applying, also would like slightly less hours, although I already reduced from 28 in my old job to 24 in this job, it's still too much, especially as Shayne has now gone to secondary school, it's a lot of tooing and froing from one school to the other, if I can get something 16-20 max, that would suit me better I think, still needs to be school hours which makes it more tricky to find. We'll see, things happen for a reason eh.

Enjoy im a celeb, yeah Jamie is cute! I haven't watched hollyoaks in years, is he still in it?

Aww Christmas must be horrid sharing. Have you got them crimbo day or are they at their dads .

Ye everything costs a lot doesn't it even stocking fillers are like 5-10 pounds not few pound anymore. December is expensive for us due to it being her bday aswell . You do brill managing off one wage for two children.

Fingers crossed for you with the job really hope you get it must be uncomfortable for you. This is the trouble isn't it meeting people at work. Fab if it works but if it doesn't can change ur life as it's just awkward .

I love hollyoaks he's out of it at the moment must be why he's in the jungle. He's basically kidnapped his newborn twin and left country .

Aww Christmas must be horrid sharing. Have you got them crimbo day or are they at their dads .

Ye everything costs a lot doesn't it even stocking fillers are like 5-10 pounds not few pound anymore. December is expensive for us due to it being her bday aswell . You do brill managing off one wage for two children.

Fingers crossed for you with the job really hope you get it must be uncomfortable for you. This is the trouble isn't it meeting people at work. Fab if it works but if it doesn't can change ur life as it's just awkward .

I love hollyoaks he's out of it at the moment must be why he's in the jungle. He's basically kidnapped his newborn twin and left country .

Oh, he was a naughty boy when I used to watch so not changed then haha

Yeah, I have christmas day off and told their dad I'd like them as I am working the next 3 days, so he can have them, he's not confirmed yet, but i'm sure he will, if not, mum will be around as she's going to stay to look after Honey :) Just good for them to see him too, as much as I dislike him, he is their dad.

Thanks hun, if I get an interview then i'd know by Friday I'm sure as they interview on 28th lol, I applied on the offchance, just saw the job and thought what the hell, i'll go for it, it'll take me back into a more admin role which is what i'm used to from before having kids, absolutely hated reception roles and now blinking call centre and horrid customers, obviously we do get mainly nice customers but it's the awfully rude ones that make you want out! Plus ex boyfriends haha. Yeah, I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship and in all honesty, I never want to be in another, I'm become so used to being alone, anyone annoys me now! :) I'll never date anyone from work again though I tell you that was a big mistake! I've been there and don't know what possessed me.

Hope you have a fab December despite the expense, this time of year is expensive all round for me, I bought a car a couple years ago and so just had a service, taxed it again, need to pay AA but can't afford it until pay day argh, haven't even started on presents, after Christmas I owe tax man around £80 as didn't pay enough apparently, then it's the car service and before I know it, Angel's birthday in Feb. I try to be sensible and save throughout the year, but cause of being with that man, I used the savings to help him out, so left myself struggling, NEVER AGAIN, I need to remind myself this, I always do this. BUT hopefully 2018 will be a MUCH better year all round for you and me eh :)

Big hugs hun, really nice chatting again, will catch up again soon hopefully, let me know how you get on with your first day, is that a week tomorrow?

xxx

Back