Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Oh that's a very long day isn't it! Bless him. Could he stay there in a b&b for a few days in the week until you decide to move eventually? Might end up cheaper for you bearing in mind the cost of running a car anyway, I know it's not ideal, perhaps you can stay with him?

I had a good day, busy at work, had to do my return to work form with one of the managers who was asking how things are ... you know with ex etc, well, I just said it how it was, so tempting to say well actually i'll be handing my notice in next week lol, but didn't. I'll have to wait for the letter although there's no doubt about it, I got the job! :) Would of been nice to leave at the end of December and have a week off! Hey ho, it is what it is and I'll be doing less hours so will have lots of time to myself! I guess I have to play it by ear for the hours I definitely need to be able to pick the children up so will need to leave by 2.45 latest.

It's 18.75 hours per week, I'm thinking:

3 x 5 hours + 3.75 on another day then have a day off ;-)
3.75 hours x 5

Hopefully they'll be flexible as they say and I don't have to stick to the same, would be nice to see what the work load is like as both options would be ok I guess.

Anyway... I should talk about about slimming world haha

I'm back on SP day today, so had 2x b choice and had semi skimmed milk in porridge and coffee :) I had some raspberries this morning and just remembered not eaten the rest of my fruit, no wonder i'm hungry now haha. I have a soup to eat that's defrosted from the freezer and i'm going to have a packet of 7 slices of ham, i'm going for it today haha, determined not to syn too much as need to make sure I have a nice loss for a day early on Saturday before we head to London, exciting! I'm going to order train tickets tomorrow on payday! I've decided to have a really good morning on plan on Saturday and then take kids for a nice something while in London ;-) I've been back on plan around 6 weeks, think I deserve it, as i'll have a week to get back on again, i'll definitely lose and I think I'll do an extra day on SP next week also, so will be 5 days :)

I think it’s 59 Miles each way so ye it’s quite abit. Due to the fact he gets a car would choose a diesel and he reckons would cost 260 for the month on fuel.

Our cars at the min are Rubbish on fuel we’ve got a 4x4 which is not good on fuel haha I have that during the week and I don’t go very far. He’s got a focus st for his work car which is 2.5 litre petrol don’t ask lol, boys and there toys don’t think they ever grow up . He does a lift share at the mo and drives 2 weeks out of the month. He puts in 50 pound every week he drives. So the new job would work out extra 160 a month extra to what paying at the mo. He would also get rid of his work car due to gettin another so would save on insurance and tax as the Work one is all paid for just have to fuel it.

I think would cost more than that to stay there during the week. He really wants it and I think the money would sweeten the deal for him as it’s alot more than he’s on now .

Bet you don’t want to be at work now do you. Soon as u know you have no interest just want to finish. Hopefully you get it in writing soon. Both sets of them hours sound alright cause even spread over 5 days ul still get abit if time before collecting kids from school but surpose would be nice to know you get a whole day off extra lol

Good luck for weighing tomorrow and have a lovely time with the kids in London xx stay safe all you xx

Thanks hun lost a pound and London was great!! Show was amazing, we all loved it!

Just been to hand paperwork into new job!! Starting on 8th January. Need to hand my notice in at work tomorrow, nervous basically cos I hate being center of attention well in situations like this, it's for the best really.

How's you all doing, looking forward to Christmas now, got decks up?

Hello you

Iv been wondering about your job had my fingers crossed for you due to what you said in your video. Glad it’s all worked out ok for you truely deserved.

London looked fab , love it there just scared to go at the min due to terrorists. Scary world we live in isn’t it.

Well done on your loss I reckon you will
See a 2 1/2 this week easy. London means lots of walking haha.

We’re all good thank you apart from my little lady. She full of cold had it since last wed. Annoyed me really went out with my mate and her little boy had it and now Olivia’s caught it . I never take her out on play dates when pourly not fair giving it other children. To make it worse it’s her bday on Friday and just praying she gets better. She’s refusing to blow her nose which doesn’t help . We’ve paid for a winter wonderland thing on Friday in the snow so not ideal if she’s unwell ahhhh so annoyed.

Decs are up

4353E274-0C11-46D6-9F4F-66DFE1F8C4A3.jpeg

6969EE1C-10BB-482F-9A5B-5B478A667599.jpeg

Hello you

Iv been wondering about your job had my fingers crossed for you due to what you said in your video. Glad it’s all worked out ok for you truely deserved.

London looked fab , love it there just scared to go at the min due to terrorists. Scary world we live in isn’t it.

Well done on your loss I reckon you will
See a 2 1/2 this week easy. London means lots of walking haha.

We’re all good thank you apart from my little lady. She full of cold had it since last wed. Annoyed me really went out with my mate and her little boy had it and now Olivia’s caught it . I never take her out on play dates when pourly not fair giving it other children. To make it worse it’s her bday on Friday and just praying she gets better. She’s refusing to blow her nose which doesn’t help . We’ve paid for a winter wonderland thing on Friday in the snow so not ideal if she’s unwell ahhhh so annoyed.

Decs are up

View attachment 188415

View attachment 188416

Ah beautiful tree

Hope she is better soon, sadly can't escape colds even in work coughs and sneezes everywhere, hopefully getting it now means she'll be better for her birthday and Christmas is right around the corner eh!!

I was on full watch on trains and tubes and in busy places hun, but I'd it's gonna happen it will even walking down the street we aren't safe what with running people over and getting out to shoot or stab them, it's awful. We were on a late train so really drunk people on the train, one guy trying to pick a fight with a man that was in the loo ages!!! I try to go to London a couple times a year as we love musicals!! Not sure if money will afford it for us next year, but fingers crossed. Panto in a couple weekends whoop!!

Ye I know time of year isn’t it . Just annoyed me that she knows it’s her bday comin up but oh well it’s done now . Like u say hopefully get it out way.

I think I’d be the same but ye can happen anywhere. Put me off abroad for a while but thort stuff it why not live your life. Looks like u had a fab time anyway must of been nice having quality time together.

When ever we go it costs a lot I love looking round Harrods my fav place

Ye I know time of year isn’t it . Just annoyed me that she knows it’s her bday comin up but oh well it’s done now . Like u say hopefully get it out way.

I think I’d be the same but ye can happen anywhere. Put me off abroad for a while but thort stuff it why not live your life. Looks like u had a fab time anyway must of been nice having quality time together.

When ever we go it costs a lot I love looking round Harrods my fav place
Wait til she goes to pre-school, constant colds and sickbugs and nits lol, ergh and they think it's a good thing sending the kids there haha. She'll be ok hun, especially when she sees her pressies hehe, so exciting! Love birthdays and Christmas, she has it all in a month!!

I feel the same about holidays hun, but that's what they want us to do, be scared of going out, we can't let them win and that's what the Manchester One Love concert was all about, so don't let them win! Life is too short to be stuck at home! I love going out, it is really really tiring just us adults but looking after the kids too lol, absolutely exhausting, getting a bit easier, you saw the nice bits, I spent most of the day particularly on the boring train journey's telling the kids to be good, really annoys me they have to be so silly, they do get bored, but I don't remember being as naughty when I was little, you just enjoyed the views lol, I guess I ask too much of them really, would of been easier if their dad was around to at least back me up or give me a break.

Just editing my video will be up later hun, quite short, felt quite poorly today and last night my tummy was so sore :-( I weighed myself this morning and shocked I hadn't lost any weight, still same as Sunday, so not sure how i'll do this week, I might have a Extra Easy day tomorrow and then go back to SP again.

Yep dreading it lol . Was was surpose to start in jan but where I applied for she hasnt got a place. They have told me she can deffo have a place in September so il decided to wait and send her their in September for a year before starting infants.

I love December it’s brill she keeps askin every day if Santa has been lol.

Ye it’s hard when they play up isn’t it feel like pulling your hair out most the time haha. Iv always said fair play to single mums caise bringing up kids is blinking hard work.

Just keep at it sometimes I was like that then would see a really good loss all of a sudden

Yeah I'll try haha, just having another something naughty, perhaps it's my nerves - handing in my notice tomorrow, once it's done, hopefully will feel ok!

Ye big thing changing jobs aswelll especially as your the only person bringing the money in.

Just been docs with Olivia been up since 3 sayin her ears hurt bless her. Doctor said they abit dark so prob just congested.

Hi hun, awww poor Olivia, bless her and bless you too!! Not easy being woken in night and with sore ears ahhh. Hope it clears up for her! Absolutely hate colds, why can't they find a cure lol

SOOOOO its official, I've handed my notice in! I haven't even done any recording today, my food is getting samey lol, I'll do a little video with an update haha My boss was lovely said he was really sorry and looked genuinely sad and said they enjoyed having me there, so lovely... but what will be will be, he did ask why, I obviously said due to awkwardness and also my admin background, didn't really say much else, no doubt i'll be the talk of the office now for the next month, so glad it's Christmas as it's all up there and happy in the office right now lol. I decided not to get involved in the secret santa, never liked them anyway, last year was ok, but it's money I could do with spending on the kids.

Yay so pleased for you. Your on count down now to get out of there. Least your boss was nice about it some can be funny can’t they. Shame he didn’t go and find somethin else instead but hopefully these hours will
Suit you better. Men make you laugh it’s like they are numb isn’t it can just switch off. It’s like when u have a argument at night il lie there unable to sleep cause upset and he can be snoring haha, Men eh.

Know what you mean about secret Santa can make it really awkward aswell can’t they like your the only one not doing it. They used to do Christmas meal at my old place and would be like 25 for 3 courses plus your drinks for the night. I could never afford to go would sooner spend the money on other things to be honest. It was always like everyone else was goin and u was the misreble one . My opinion was I spent 39 hours a week in that place didn’t want spend any more time with them.

We both went bed at 2 till 4 think we both needed sleep lol. Hoping tonigjt she has a better night

Come on leigh where are you need my slimming friend :)

It's almost 2 months since I last posted, I was doing find up until the start of December when I completely fell off the wagon again.... oops, main thing is I keep coming back lol. I had put on around half a stone over the xmas period and I am pleased to say I lost that and more in the last few weeks. However I started a new job since and involved with arranging board and council meetings, therefore I have access to some very yummy buffets! So I honestly can't see myself being 100% on plan working there, however if I am good 99% of the time, then there is a strong chance I'll get to my initial goal of 10 stones, I have 2 stones and 3lbs to lose, that sounds achievable when I have lost almost 3 stones so far!
It's my daughters birthday, well it was yesterday, there's cake and I'm going to eat it, my tummy isn't agreeing with me with eating bad stuff now, really gets angry with me, so I think I may have IBS :-( the sooner I get back to clean eating the better!

Angel will be making her first holy communion in mid June, so I have at least 5 months to lose two stones, you all know this is achievable, I do need to lose at least 2lbs a week. I haven't bought an outfit, I think I will likely buy something in May but the size down and see how I go lol, I need motivation!!! I'm excited about getting to this target. I will then be on the road to getting down to my next target, although I think i'll slow it right down and work towards half a stone loss at a time so I can see how I feel about myself. My main issue which is the same with most mummy's or anyone that may have lost weight quickly, it's my wobbly belly.... I keep thinking about going out for a run, but the weather seriously puts me right off for now, not forever, just now lol.

Hope that anyone reading, feels that they can send me a message, lets try encourage each other yeah! I'll likely try post a video on youtube at some point in the week as another update... maybe you can see as I do, my double chin is shrinking slightly lol

Yep we all need to be doin daily update on here again to keep us motivated. I’m still on the slimming world forum but love you guys so I’m stayin put haha .

We are selling our desk in study and gettin excersise equipment . Plan is to have 40 mins each a night in there . Already got excersise bike I can borrow from my mum so only need few other bits.
LETS GET RID OF OUR WOBBLY TUMMS HAHAHA

I guess you could say, I'm back, slowly easing myself in, with help and motivation I'll get there lol.

This morning we're having a fry up, but no fat will be present!! I'll have plenty fruit in the day and roast this evening but I don't make many potatoes and only a little oil used, plus lots of vegetables.

I won't calorie count, just sensible eating. I have to say, slimming world is great, but I found it expensive as you just don't know when to stop with the free and speed food, so I won't be over doing it cos money is very tight. I'm hoping to get in a size 10 trousers and jeans as I'm smaller on my bottom half, I'd love to get more comfortably in 14 tops and some 12s would be great, my goal is to lose inches from my arms and calfs as they let me down.

Obviously I do still have a weight goal, still initially 10 stones, I'm currently around 12.5 stones, so 2.5 will be achievable if I can stick with this. That would also bring me into my healthy bmi.

Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks Laura, for all your encouragement and support xxx

Good to have you back let’s do this , let’s be thin for summer. Sounds like you have a plan so that’s great. Good luck with your first week.

Hello, I’m here to follow, I’m starting back today after putting 2 stone back on....agghh so annoyed at myself. Good luck on your journey x

Back