Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

I must be blind, I looked but could t find you! Haha :)

love the spreadsheet and pie chart!!!! i have similar - it can be good to look at when feeling down. Plus when you have a STS you can see how far you've come.

Looking forward to reading about your journey.

Thank you! It would be interesting to actually have something more physical to lift for all the weightloss wouldn't it! I know I wouldn't manage much more than a few stones, I have trouble lifting my little girl and she's a good few stones!

I'm having such a lazy weekend! All I've done is come on here and read diaries etc. I really must find some motivation. Hopefully the weather will start improving and I'll want to get out and about more!

So far I've had my breakie of plain low cal yoghurt, strawberries and grapes. I'm going to have some alpen light's while frying up some pancakes for the kids lunch.

My lunch will be laughing cow lights on rivita's and cucumber.

Dinner is going to be a roast, loads of veg, little chicken and about 75g potatoes and my treat of yorkshire pud and gravy! :) Will try have this earlyish as it's weigh morning tomorrow!!

Going to just have a couple of mini packs of choc buttons and marshmallows and an apple and more yoghurt as a snack between lunch and dinner.

Scales are in my wardrobe and there will be no more twice daily weigh-ins!

However -2lbs off this week and i'm a 1lb short of a stone! This is why the scales are now away as I really wanted a stone argh! I know I will get this off this week and it will be a lb or possibly more, 1-2lbs is what I hope for on a weekly basis, just seeing it get there will make me happy!

I need to go shopping, kids will hate me, but is too much to get for a quick shop without them. I may just wait until tonight and hopefully it'll be quiet.

Best go pick the monkeys up haha.

So I may as well log what I've had and plan to have today :)

Had strawberries/grapes with low cal plain yoghurt
Snack alpen lights and mini choc buttons
lunch wm thin with ham and cucumber, not as much salad as usual but wasn't really in the mood for it today.
plan to have a spagbol with penne, will be having quorn mince, onions and broccoli in passata sauce and some light cheddar
I'll have a grated apple with some blueberries, yoghurt and cinnamon

Well done on your loss that's fab, does passata sauce taste like tinned tomatoes. Stupid question Iv never had it and always use the dolmio jar. Was thinking of doing mince mushrooms and passata sauce do you think this would be alright . Hubby DNt like onions or mushrooms but they bigger to pick out lol

There are no bits of tomatoe, it's smooth and you can actually get some with spices in, it's worth having a look next time you are in sainsburys as that's where I buy mine. I love dolmio but it's high in cal's. I add in garlic if I have fresh or just the garlic salt for flavouring and pepper and sometimes chilli powder if I fancy a kick, I don't bother doing chilli for meals as the kids wouldn't eat the kidney beans and I couldn't eat a whole tin. If I were you I'd fry up the onions/mushrooms in frylight and add into the sauce after you've served hubbies, that's what I do as my two wouldn't touch them either or quorn mince, they won't have veg in the sauce, just the sauce argh!

Oh right is it syn free aswell never heard of garlic salt love garlic so will check that out. I know it it sounds stupid never brought fresh garlic wouldn't know what to do with it lol
Deffo doing this anything to save on syns

Gosh yeah anything to save syns too right! That's why no more mullerlights, have you see how many calories are in them? Although they are free, it adds up, so I've switched to plain low cal yoghurt, takes a bit of getting used too but it's so healthy.
Yeah passata is free and so is garlic salt! As for fresh garlic, I have a garlic press, you can buy in sainsburys/robert dyas, anywhere like that

Oh thanks for that lol . You know the garlic is these little parts inside how many would you use just one section chopped up. I really need
To start trying new things lol.

Iv also thort this about muller lights they have like 99 cals in don't they. Can get 100g of fat free for half the cals

Thanks Buffy! It's been quite a good week in the end! How are you today?

day has been OK. This morning I ended up waiting on platform for 20 minutes and it was bloody freezing. Only to then get into work to find a candidate had cancelled their interview. I could have spent 20 minutes at home, rather than waiting for an earlier train on a freezing platform. doh.

day has been OK. This morning I ended up waiting on platform for 20 minutes and it was bloody freezing. Only to then get into work to find a candidate had cancelled their interview. I could have spent 20 minutes at home, rather than waiting for an earlier train on a freezing platform. doh.
that can happen a lot regarding interviewees I guess ☹ sorry you had to wait in the cold, I bet you were cross!!

Back