Lemais Diary

Hey ladies!! Hope you all ok.? Writing this slightly 3 sheets to the wind!!!! Free bar, pie and peas and then bacon butties at midnight!? Pissed to say the least x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

vadey said:
Hey ladies!! Hope you all ok.? Writing this slightly 3 sheets to the wind!!!! Free bar, pie and peas and then bacon butties at midnight!? Pissed to say the least x

Haha..sounds ideal..hope you enjoyed it and you are ok today :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Haha..sounds ideal..hope you enjoyed it and you are ok today :0)

Hi daisy!!!

It was fab!!!! It was like a wedding, twilight marque, champagne reception!!! It was mint. I've been on and off since 530, just took some tablets my head is booming. I can hardly walk!! I've got to go back to the drs about my foot. How are you?? X

vadey said:
Hi daisy!!!

It was fab!!!! It was like a wedding, twilight marque, champagne reception!!! It was mint. I've been on and off since 530, just took some tablets my head is booming. I can hardly walk!! I've got to go back to the drs about my foot. How are you?? X

Waa at can hardly walk,hope the doctors help,the night out sounds fab! You must've had a great time :0)
Am good thanks,need to get ready soon as me and the OH are nipping to Felixstowe,they have a Sunday market there plus we will go and spend some change in the arcades ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Waa at can hardly walk,hope the doctors help,the night out sounds fab! You must've had a great time :0)
Am good thanks,need to get ready soon as me and the OH are nipping to Felixstowe,they have a Sunday market there plus we will go and spend some change in the arcades ;0)

Enjoy your day, bit nippy here up north this morning!!! X

vadey said:
Hey chick!!

How are you getting on x

Hey love getting on grand :)
Have to go docs again next week and might be off the meds. Fingers crossed.
No crazy food cravings since I started taking them
And Im down another 2.5lbs this week, so feeling positive
9.5lbs total for September. Cant be a bad thing!

Back to uni though so Ive been flat out sorting myself out with all the new school goodies and books lol I still love it after all the years

How are you doing my dear!? Xxx

Hey up love!!! Brill glad you had a brill loss! That's over half a stone in 2 weeks!! That brill. Have you done anything different?? Your losses are brill. Hope uni ok x

Doing everything the same. Even had treats at the weekend.
Im physically able to do more though. Despite having quite serious asthma!

vadey said:
Hey up love!!! Brill glad you had a brill loss! That's over half a stone in 2 weeks!! That brill. Have you done anything different?? Your losses are brill. Hope uni ok x

How are you getting on?! :) x

On holiday mode. So not going to stress about it till i come back of Hol. It's only next wed. I'm going to join x

Lemai said:
Hey love getting on grand :)
Have to go docs again next week and might be off the meds. Fingers crossed.
No crazy food cravings since I started taking them
And Im down another 2.5lbs this week, so feeling positive
9.5lbs total for September. Cant be a bad thing!

Back to uni though so Ive been flat out sorting myself out with all the new school goodies and books lol I still love it after all the years

How are you doing my dear!? Xxx

Fingers crossed for you with the meds,well done on your loss,you're doing well :0)
My OH is back to Uni on Monday,he loves it there ;0)

vadey said:
On holiday mode. So not going to stress about it till i come back of Hol. It's only next wed. I'm going to join x

Dead right love

Im gonna have a chinese tonigh, ooooh yeaaaaah :) x

bulldogdaisy said:
Fingers crossed for you with the meds,well done on your loss,you're doing well :0)
My OH is back to Uni on Monday,he loves it there ;0)

Thanks Daisy, what is your OH studying if you dont mind me asking??

Uni is scary! But Im glad Im finally at the last stages of it. All those years of being broke is becoming worth it now woohoo!

Have a great weekend wont ya x

Lemai said:
Thanks Daisy, what is your OH studying if you dont mind me asking??

Uni is scary! But Im glad Im finally at the last stages of it. All those years of being broke is becoming worth it now woohoo!

Have a great weekend wont ya x

I don't mind at all ;0)
He is entering his second year of a third year course for psychology and sociology.
Haha we know the broke feeling but as you say you know it will be worth it in the end :0)
Thanks about my weekend,same to you,enjoy the Chinese :0)

Back