Lemais Diary

Lemai said:
girls night out tomorrow night before the wedding next week :) avoiding wine at all costs lol

Yourself? X

Just a quiet weekend. Off to my friends for a Chinese, thinking chow main or beef and black bean with boiled rice!! I've not got much on now till I go away in 5 weeks do want to give it a good shot! Been so social latkes found it hard to stay on track and lose. I've sts for 3 weeks!! Least I'm not putting on. I've found a nice saffron and fish risotto for you in my book. Shall I post it you in here x

Just a quiet weekend. Off to my friends for a Chinese, thinking chow main or beef and black bean with boiled rice!! I've not got much on now till I go away in 5 weeks do want to give it a good shot! Been so social latkes found it hard to stay on track and lose. I've sts for 3 weeks!! Least I'm not putting on. I've found a nice saffron and fish risotto for you in my book. Shall I post it you in here x

Oh lovely :) sounds nice!

I was slammed in work today and prepping for an interview for a new job.

Tomorrow is my reading day :)

I'd love a chinese! My one downfall is damn chinese food! Cuppa tea will do :p

Lemme know what you get! :) so I can be jealous lol

Lemai said:
Oh lovely :) sounds nice!

I was slammed in work today and prepping for an interview for a new job.

Tomorrow is my reading day :)

I'd love a chinese! My one downfall is damn chinese food! Cuppa tea will do :p

Lemme know what you get! :) so I can be jealous lol

Oh noo!!! What did they say to you?? Its my

Sorry didn't finish!!

It's my Fav Chinese. I'm contemplating joining a class just for a month to see if it motivates me. Unsure? There is one at 10am this morning x

Sorry didn't finish!!

It's my Fav Chinese. I'm contemplating joining a class just for a month to see if it motivates me. Unsure? There is one at 10am this morning x

You should! :)

I ended up running around all day yesterday then I literally had enough time to get ready and head out.

Not feeling too hot today lol

31pp DAILY

Saturday

Fruit (berries and banana)
pineapple yoghurt 3pp
3pp

Ceasar salad 6pp
(minus dressing and croutons)
W/chicken breast

5 vodkas & diet 7up 15pp

24pp TOTAL

+2 activity points

Sunday

2 slices multigrain toasted 4pp
1 tsp nutella 2pp
banana
6pp

Chinese 25pp
25pp

31pp TOTAL

I'm not feeling too great today after the night out last night. So I figured I would spend the majority of my points on a chinese....Make me feel better lol. Hitting the gym hard in the a.m so I don't feel TOO guilty

Bit boring food wise for the weekend.
Been super busy

Will get to my reading of the recipe books soon x

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Sounds like you had a fun night :0) enjoy the Chinese,am sure it will make you feel better :0) had a good weekend thanks,Friday I went with some friend's to pizza hut,had the night off plan,enjoy it though ;0)

I always crave Chinese when I'm hungover!! It's the salt! Lol. You were very very good counting how many vodkas you had. Usually I lose count!!! Lol. I don't go out loads so just enjoy the night with what ever it brings, usually jagger bombs, vodka, wine and a few lagers to start the night with!!!! Lol. Hope you had a great night!!! X

Yes all organised and prepared and had a good day!!! Started writing my diary. In the mindset now x

Amazing!
is it up on minimins?!

Im taking it relatively light this week with the wedding coming up and my boody weigh in last month

Have you started the gym yet?!! x

Yes under vadeys diary. No I'm thinking I might go for a swim. Might do a class Tom. Feel really positive and really good about it. Just cooked my meal for tommorow. A lovely lunch of, chorizo chicken sautéed onions peppers and mushrooms with 2 points with of goats cheese to warm through it with a pitta bread!!! I've been close to my points today as had some flapjack someone brought in that was homemade. 6 points!!! Really would like a cuppa and a bit of choc tonight. Eaten tuns of fruit!! X

Yes under vadeys diary. No I'm thinking I might go for a swim. Might do a class Tom. Feel really positive and really good about it. Just cooked my meal for tommorow. A lovely lunch of, chorizo chicken sautéed onions peppers and mushrooms with 2 points with of goats cheese to warm through it with a pitta bread!!! I've been close to my points today as had some flapjack someone brought in that was homemade. 6 points!!! Really would like a cuppa and a bit of choc tonight. Eaten tuns of fruit!! X

Sounds good! :)
Sounds incredibly good actually!! *driibbbbbllleeeee
I brought an apple into work and Im f-ing starving! GET ME HOME :p

You cant beat having treats and bread :D

I'll go subscribe now! Positivity coming out the wazooo!!!!!! :)
x

Back