Lemon Cheesecake Mullerlight

Lynne_K

For cheesecake fans everywhere!

Cheesecake is my achillies heel (well, one of them!) and I just had a pot of Limited Edition Lemon Cheesecake Mullerlight.

LUSH! Highly recommended! :D

PS: Only 1 syn - well worth it!

I love them too! :D x

I'm a huge fan of ANYTHING lemony... sadly though I didn't like these. Found they tasted quite, well, sort of chemical..... if that makes sense??

Its disgusting! Just makes me want the real thing.... its just lemon muller with soggy "biscuity" tasting, -kind of- bits???

Its odd, odd texture, odd taste, totally fake cheesecake and you know it, its like eating own brand choc compared to a nice brand like cadbury or galaxy.. or lindt.... mmmmmm lindt. ..

I had one, but I made the mistake of licking the lid first and the taste of the aluminium lid ruined the yoghurt. It tasted like it was mouldy! Gutted!!!! Now I can't bring myself to eat another one and I love lemon cheesecake...

Another no vote here - love lemon and love cheesecake but the soggy biccy bits turned my stomach...rather have the cherry choc ones for my syns ;)

Just bought another one of these this evening and am going to have it tomorrow after my yummy healthy chicken salad ;)

Back