lemon eco shakes

shrinky2dinky

well just had 1mths worth of the lemon eco shakes turn up so I have just had my first one this morning. Well waht can I say umm! they are certainly different. Had to water it down to just under a pint as the flavour was to intense. No to bad watery, they certainly hold their flavour.The smell is off putting and they taste very much like medication.
Think I can get through all 83 of them with some help from a few bars and other shakes, need to get and order quick before I become as sour as a lemon.......

Ooh, definately get ordering some other flavours so you're at least getting a little variation. I tend to treat the lemon eco shakes like medicine too (without a spoonful of sugar to help it go down ;) ). Blend and immediately chug it lol! I find that if I leave after blending - even just for a minute or two, it tastes err...'less nice' let's say.

However, I've been thinking (aka trying to persuade myself) that maybe it isn't such a bad thing that the economy shakes don't taste so good. It certainly helps me realise that calories are predominantly for fuel, not all for pleasure. That's how I'm going to try and see through my remaining cafe mocha and lemon shakes anyway :)

However, I've been thinking (aka trying to persuade myself) that maybe it isn't such a bad thing that the economy shakes don't taste so good. It certainly helps me realise that calories are predominantly for fuel, not all for pleasure. That's how I'm going to try and see through my remaining cafe mocha and lemon shakes anyway :)

Fantastic mindset! :)

Yes, its probably best you dont try the premium shakes though because going back to the lemon will be even worse again (at the minute you dont know what your missing :D)

I really like the eco shakes! I havent tried the lemon ones though, my favs are chocomint, latte, and honeycomb.the chocobanana is a bit rank!

Thanks Hels, that's another eco I will be staying away from then but i will try the other flavours as they are more in my budget range at the moment. I don't like thick glueky shakes and I suppose the eco in other flavours would be ok

Back