1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

lemon eco shakes

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by shrinky2dinky, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

1. shrinky2dinky

shrinky2dinky Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.91%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    well just had 1mths worth of the lemon eco shakes turn up so I have just had my first one this morning. Well waht can I say umm! they are certainly different. Had to water it down to just under a pint as the flavour was to intense. No to bad watery, they certainly hold their flavour.The smell is off putting and they taste very much like medication.
    Think I can get through all 83 of them with some help from a few bars and other shakes, need to get and order quick before I become as sour as a lemon.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LucySera

LucySera Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(40.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Ooh, definately get ordering some other flavours so you're at least getting a little variation. I tend to treat the lemon eco shakes like medicine too (without a spoonful of sugar to help it go down ;) ). Blend and immediately chug it lol! I find that if I leave after blending - even just for a minute or two, it tastes err...'less nice' let's say.

However, I've been thinking (aka trying to persuade myself) that maybe it isn't such a bad thing that the economy shakes don't taste so good. It certainly helps me realise that calories are predominantly for fuel, not all for pleasure. That's how I'm going to try and see through my remaining cafe mocha and lemon shakes anyway :)

4. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    Fantastic mindset! :)

Yes, its probably best you dont try the premium shakes though because going back to the lemon will be even worse again (at the minute you dont know what your missing :D)

5. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    I really like the eco shakes! I havent tried the lemon ones though, my favs are chocomint, latte, and honeycomb.the chocobanana is a bit rank!

6. shrinky2dinky

shrinky2dinky Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.91%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Thanks Hels, that's another eco I will be staying away from then but i will try the other flavours as they are more in my budget range at the moment. I don't like thick glueky shakes and I suppose the eco in other flavours would be ok

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.