Attack Lemon Extract?!!

Cazzie26

Help - am new and planning to start Attack tomorrow. I read somewhere you could use food flavourings in plain yoghurt, rather than eating the fruit versions.I bought some lemon extract but now am unsure if it is actually ok to use; was also thinking of using it for flavouring galettes. Does anyone know if this stuff is good??

Yes - it contains sunflower oil so is a no go then! Can anyone recommend any fruit flavourings that are allowed? I much prefer fruit yoghurt to the toffee/ vanilla type ones but am trying to avoid these, as recommended by DD!

Ive used a squeeze of real lemon juice in oat bran porridge, im sure I read in the book that it was ok but think people on here have said its a no go but only used a tiny tiny amount!!!!
xx

Asda sell a strawberry natural flavouring that's Dukan friendly... In same area as vanilla extracts.
I mix a pot of sf jelly, small drop of flavouring and 500g 0% Greek yogurt, this usually lasts me 2-3 days :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
ohh that sounds good, thanks will try that!

I know what you mean- how much harm could a tiny squeeze of lemon possibly do! But whilst on attack I suppose is best to err on the side of caution....
Will be heading to Asda for some of that strawberry flavouring though!

Back