Lent Challenge - John O'Groats to Lands End

As they say on the Tesco Advert...Every Little Helps :)

110 for me yesterday, took Littlun to the Park, then we went and did the Tesco Shop and then 20 min of hoovering and cleaning windows!

Today 90 minutes walking with the dog (mostly on the beach so good for the bum!) followed by him nearly drowning and then me nearly drowning so I could probably add some swimming to that too! Thankfully we both survived our ordeal and are now busy recovering. 10 Minutes of hand weights too so 100 minutes in total.

KB x

Edited to add another 20 minutes brisk walk tonight, 120 minutes altogether

Last edited:
2 hours and 26 mins walking with buggy which the walk meter says is 10km

50 minutes of walking for me at just over 3 miles per hour 2.6 miles

And now I want to die.......... :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 hours walking around shopping centre again, not good for the credit card but good for me!

All Updated :) We are doing amazingly well!

Oh sorry :( I did 45min spin today and 30min walking :)

Xx

Forgot to tell you mine for today. Lots of walking again, 90 minutes this morning, 35 this evening and about 20 minutes hand weight stuff. 145 minutes I think? Will all get worse from here I'm afraid...

KB x

5 minutes trampolining. I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing til Thursday . Probably nothing :( today and tomorrow I'm on a course sat on my backside all day. May get to go for a late night walk Tuesday but I've got a very early start Wednesday to drive daughter down to Cardiff uni and then back again . :( I may be dead on Thursday but I'm going to make myself go for a walk.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1 hour swimming

I will not be able to go to my exercise classes this week! My OH has late shifts till 6th march.. So on 7th I start again :) should get some walking in to school if weather is ok!

another hour of swimming, looking a bit like a wrinkled prune now

Back