JUNE: Summer Challenge 2013 - Exercise Challenge - from walking to horse jumping

I did rep you Donna but I think you may of got another rep its so annoying as they don't let you know who's it from x
Gem every bit counts:) can't see myself making my target this month with the girls being ill and school holidays xx
Thanks Cas - it was from you, that's really kind I know its sad but I love watching my rep power rise lol

Gem - with the kids being off its difficult - my monthly subscription for toning tables ends tomorrow so I am also gonna find it difficult

I didn't know that's how your rep power rises I thought it was how often you post, exercise is so hard during school holidays that's what puts me off from joining the gym as they only seem to have crèches for under 5's so what are you meant to do with older children!

Donna your doing amazing with the exercise!!
Your rep power is from likes, posts, logging in and reps I think...its another little motivator for me

I hear you - with the kids and creches - does your local Childrens Centre offer exercise classes with creche? ours does but I haven't ever been as its on my working days - ours also does a swimming class all free for mums and kids (but there is a very long waiting list)

My toning table membership ends today so I am going to have to be really motivated so will really need you guys to push me HARD into action

15 min walk at 3.5mph - 117 calories burned
10 minute of aerobic - 134 Calories burned

Didn't have loads of time so i had to squeezed it in

Cas2 Target 1,500 mins, 100 mins done, 1400 to go

donnajt Target 2,500 mins, 572 done, 1928 to go
SpursGem Target 600 mins, 25 done, 575 to go

Well done Gem - just goes to show - how much ten mins a day can make!

I was v naughty no toning tables and my membership has ended now, gonna quickly do a 14 min 1 mile walk with Leslie in a mo - but the boards are so busy tonight lol

50 min walk today and with 6 mins to go before tomorrow, I squeezed in a 16 min fast/brisk 1 mile walk with leslie sansone - highly recommend these ladies - the kids can join in too
just did 16mins of this 1 mile fast/brisk walk (with 6 mins to spare lol) - think this is my fav now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-i-3Isbk4A

donnajt Target 2,500 mins, 638 done, 1862 to go
SpursGem Target 600 mins, 25 done, 575 to go

Last edited:
20 minute walk brisk pace x 2 = 314 calories
20 minutes of aerobics - kettle bell work = 267 calories
20 minutes strength training - weights

donnajt Target 2,500 mins, 1011 done, 1469 to go
SpursGem Target 600 mins, 105 done, 495 to go

Last edited:
I don't think I make this months target- anyway updating myself for this week. Your doing great Donna x

Cas2 Target 1,500 mins, 425 mins done, 1125 to go
donnajt Target 2,000 mins, 1131 done, 869 to go
SpursGem Target 600 mins, 105 done, 495 to go

thanks Cas - don't forget you've had 2 weeks of poorly children and the weather was rubbish over the easter hols so we missed out on trips to the park - but why i ever imagined i could do 2,500 mins i have no idea - lack of brain cells lol

Donna I've had nearly 5 weeks of poorly children the bug isn't shifting - I'm an expert in cleaning up body fluids shame it don't count for exercise mins!

I think we both do much better next month- hopefully, the weather be much nicer x
Seems wrong to "like" that post but wanted you to know I care - I will know who to ring for help the next time we catch it!!! Seriously 5 weeks is awful - fingers crossed it would roll into 6 x

Back