Les Mills appreciation thread

Thanks Gina! STILL haven't plucked up the courage to try it.. I'm such a wuss! Although... is it the new release tomorrow.. hmmm...

its on monday for me.

cant decide if i want to do the new attack, or do combat and pump. same day, similar times, different gyms.

decisions decisions... thouigh the attack instructor is very pursuasive about me going to the attack... :p

Aha that's what our instructors are like :p That's why we have themed days I think.. but if we go I'll feel compelled to stay longer etc.. but then miss the day after and it can be a cycle! x

I used to love body attack but did combat and pump as well. I should start doing them again but my general fitness is really bad.

the last time it was the new launches, i was doing the friday morning class and the instructor did the new realse 2 weeks before it was due to come out, had to keep quiet about it though!

I'm so happy, I LOVE the new step, love the new attack and tried combat on Sunday and although my shoulders still ache I loved it ! Ended up doing two attacks and a step class on Monday !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

i havent tried the new pump yet, but it has my favourite guns n roses song in it, so this makes it awesome wiothout even trying it!

did the new attack on monday, tuesday and wednesday. monday was a double attack. love the new one, its my fave release so far ^_^
did the new combat yesterday and im not feeling that ache, but only becuase i was a bit confused some of the time. the drummer boy track is my favourite!! got warned by the instructor before on facebook that this one hurts alot, and my god she was right!

ive paid for my day ticket for a les mills workshop in wigan on the 4th of september. £50 for it, but omg im so exited!

tried the new pump, love it music wise, but i dont find it as hard as the older releases? not sure why, i havent lowered my weights on it.

slowly getting to like the new combat- still hate track 7! but starting to warm up to it.
attack is the clear winner for me, the music is fab and its so hard!

Hey everyone, just got in from my body attack class, loving the new program.
I do body balance on a Thursday and then body combat on friday. I wanted to try body pump but think I need to loose a bit more weight first.

is it just me, or does the new attack make you feel like your lunch is going to come up? :p love that its harder each launch.
last time i did balance i fell asleep for about 10 minutes during the class.... serves me right for trying with having no sleep for 2 days :(

is it just me, or does the new attack make you feel like your lunch is going to come up? :p love that its harder each launch.
last time i did balance i fell asleep for about 10 minutes during the class.... serves me right for trying with having no sleep for 2 days :(
Yes it does, I kept burping even though it had been about 3 hours since I had eaten.
I usually find that class really hard to get into but I really enjoyed the new release.

thats what i started out on, my sister got me to try it with her. she didnt like it, but i stuck with it. a hard one to start off on, but i like a challenge. she (my sis) tries to get to do aerobics with her now but i get so bored with it being easy!

think it was release 68/69 i started. the launch of 69 was about 2 weeks after i tried it

thats what i started out on, my sister got me to try it with her. she didnt like it, but i stuck with it. a hard one to start off on, but i like a challenge. she (my sis) tries to get to do aerobics with her now but i get so bored with it being easy!

think it was release 68/69 i started. the launch of 69 was about 2 weeks after i tried it

I started to do it with a friend from work, every week I say I am not doing it again and always end up booking myself another class. I have to say I woke up this morning and my legs are killing me. So why does this make me so happy. Haha

well it definatly shows you put in the effort!

i want to go to pump on thursday, but is it a good idea really with a finger you can barely move? :(

can bend it into shape, not the nicest feeling but if i can bend it around the bar (can tell already, this is gonna be a painful class)

Just be careful, last thing you want to do is make it worse. My legs are killing after Zumba, glad I have a bit of a rest tomorrow.

if it gets too bad ill have to stop, better to try though. managed to use hand weights, so a bar will hopefully be fine- the weight difference is alot though, 3kg hand weights to a 10kg bar?

i want to enjoy zumba so much!

Zumba is my fave class, I think that is because I love to dance. I dance around all the time when I am cooking I even dance in the shower.

did dance for 6 years, it was good at first but i lost all interest :(

Back