Les Mills appreciation thread

Attack tonight at 7pm :bunnydance:

do the bunny dance in attack :p

Oh wow.
Picked a great time to go back to attack.. new release anyone?
JEEZ! I hate Jacks. SERIOUSLY!
I LOVE the running one (at the corners instead of a circle all the time) track... infact like them all.. especially the cooldown more.

And.. Bodyjam as per, that was good + zumba. :bunnydance:

but guess what.. I am OFFICIALLY going to try combat for the first time ever tonight. Wish me luck luck! Told the trainer WHY I was scared of combat and she's like.. are you kidding.. you do attack you shouldn't be scared. ahah! So I'm trying it out.. tonight!!

whooo!

p.s. I ALWAYs do the bunnydance! It should be my religion *wigglw wiggle * xx :bunnydance

I did like the new Attack realease too and I love to run so I really liked that part.

You will have to let us know how you get on at Combat, I have my class for that tomorrow and not done the new realease yet.

I did like the new Attack realease too and I love to run so I really liked that part.

You will have to let us know how you get on at Combat, I have my class for that tomorrow and not done the new realease yet.

It's my first time ever doing combat and the new release too! eeek! yikes! :eek:

It's my first time ever doing combat and the new release too! eeek! yikes! :eek:

I do both attack and combat and combat is a breeze in comparrasant.

You will be ok :) benifit also that the class won't be used to the routine either.

ah combats so much easier than attack!

i do love the new attack much more than pump or combat, is it wierd i actually love the jacks?!

pump is the more challenging one for me though, it burnnnns! i think its more pysically demanding than cardio, certanly tones up better than cardio does

Oh you guys I chickened out and didn't do combat! Grr!

However, tonight I have done:

- body jam
- body attack
- body pump

Whoop! Feeling the burn ahahha!
Love the new attack, and the new pump actually

the new pump hurts! that chest track especially- ouuuuch! i shouldnt load my bar so much but i cant help myself :p

Yessssssss finally did combat :bunnydance: I love love it!!!

I also did body step straight after - honestly never sweated so much in my life! Hahah!

Ready to feel the burn when I wake up in the morning :p x

theres no gyms near me that does step, just combat, attack and pump.
theres RPM and jam in other gyms, but these are private gyms i cant pay for each class D:

attack and pump tonight :D

The new Bodystep is still my favourite so far, I am still loving it ! I am really getting into combat after three weeks of it and I am enjoying the new attack.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

ill get to try body step in september as part of the les mills unleashed event, says on my email that its going to be body step 85!
cant wait for this, 6 classes, and all in one day eeeeeek!
in order of the timetable it follows it goes:
body pump 79
body attack 74
body jam 58

- lunch break

body step 85
body combat 49
body balance 52

not a fan of balance, but after all that it will be a really good wind down session. just wont fall asleep in it this time.... last time i did balance i fell asleep and was out for a good ten minutes!
theres gonna be loads of people there, ahh exited! i know a few thats there, but they are instructors! :D it was one them, Dan, who told me about the event so im sooo happy he told me!

I hate to say this, but I am missing my classes even attack!
I can't wait to shift this infection, went to the doctors but they said I am fighting it ok on my own so no need for anti biotics :(

I want to gym no fair.

Body Attack and then Zumba last night.

woooo feel the burn Gina! x

ill certanly feel the burn. im glad that pump is first, i find that one quite tough and when ive done attack and then pump ive not been able to do the full weight i can normally lift. ill hopefully have moved up on weights by that time- i dont want my weights to look puny next to the pro's and instructors! the weights in doing now are qute good, but i want to go higher, currently the heaviest is 20kg, want this up to 22kg on saturday and make my back track 15kg... i dont like to feel like its getting easy at all, i want to to struggle, i want to feel like dropping by the time i finish the last set!
people seem surprised i can lift this... i must look like a weakling lol

today was just a body pump class, no other class on after it but yoga ¬_¬ no way im doing yoga. did a 30 minute run on the treadmill instead :)

Trixtabella im the same- i hate missing classes, your getting addicted to it lol :p

Last edited:
I am still not fully recovered so I chucked on my Zumba game and had a dance about and it had me coughing all over the place in a good way. I feel less congested now.

glad your feeling better :)

my workmate has that zumba game, she loves it! she dosent do the actual classes now, just the game!

I only just started going to a gym again, after two years off. I've been doing a lot of running and cycling, and some sit-ups at home, but certainly nothing to prepare me for body pump yesterday!

My entire body hurts in a most gratifying way - will definitely return!

I'm a little concerned about building bulk though - my instructor lady is seriously stacked in the upper body, a bit like a bodybuilder, and I would personally prefer the lean look.

Gina, you are doing a lot of classes - are you finding that your upper body is getting bulky?

SL xx

Back