Les Mills appreciation thread

im always happy to lift the bar off me! as much as i love the squats and lunges, i also hate them too. love them being so effective, hate them being so painful!!

x

gina_b said:
im always happy to lift the bar off me! as much as i love the squats and lunges, i also hate them too. love them being so effective, hate them being so painful!!

x

I'd agree with the painful bit haha!! I'm going to aim to do pump 3 times a week I think. I'm so achey this morning :( was to be expected though!! Xx

Snakes and ladders said:
Noooo I wanted to go to Body Attack today, but I misread the timetable and came 20 mins late! I was so disappointed :(

Ohh noo!! Don't worry it will be on again, is there another one on this week you could go to? X

Snakes and ladders said:
Thanks! Yeah there are a couple more this week that I will go to :)

Les Mills classes are so good, you really feel that you've achieved something afterwards.

Cool! I love them :) definitely getting fit with les mills is more fun than running on a treadmill lol x

they are better than just a regular class like aerobics! in aerobics im bored, i hate the repetive moves, yet any of the les mills class you always move on to something else. you dont get the chanch to even think about being bored!

gina_b said:
they are better than just a regular class like aerobics! in aerobics im bored, i hate the repetive moves, yet any of the les mills class you always move on to something else. you dont get the chanch to even think about being bored!

Definitely! I'd agree with that!! X

anna_vixen said:
Definitely! I'd agree with that!! X

Me too! Love them!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Me and my friend are gonna try body pump after my holiday.
At the minute we are doing Vive and Combat. I try and change the classes so I keep interested in it :) been gym tonight for an hour x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooh vive sounds good, wish my gym had more les mills classes on offer. we only have three, attack, combat & pump.

Dont have vive at my gym, the les mills we have are step, attack, rpm, combat, jam and pump.. what is vive? lol

id like to try that one! might check out the website and see if any gyms near me do it.

today was a double class, attack and combat! i love the doubles ^_^ my arms felt like they had falled off in in combat. might need another bum after that drummer boy track too.... LOVE IT!

I didn't get finished in time to go to my class the other night but I've spoken to my instructor and I'm going to start once my friends back from her holiday :)

^_^

i really want to try the programme cx30, but its not hit the uk yet :(

gina_b said:
^_^

i really want to try the programme cx30, but its not hit the uk yet :(

And me - it looks like a fab class. Off to do pump in a bit- am going to increase my weights I think :)

i like that its only 30 minutes too :D wish it would come to the UK soon :( bet if it did the gym i go to wouldnt have it on the timetable anyway, already got fab abs and theres alot that do it, they dont remove the popular classes :(

ive got pump tonight, not sure wether i want to increase my bicep weight, its already 7kg, and if i increase ill be making it to 10kg. might be a bit soon yet. i increased the rest of the weights, just not biceps and warm up weight. warm ups stuck at 7kg

gina_b said:
i like that its only 30 minutes too :D wish it would come to the UK soon :( bet if it did the gym i go to wouldnt have it on the timetable anyway, already got fab abs and theres alot that do it, they dont remove the popular classes :(

ive got pump tonight, not sure wether i want to increase my bicep weight, its already 7kg, and if i increase ill be making it to 10kg. might be a bit soon yet. i increased the rest of the weights, just not biceps and warm up weight. warm ups stuck at 7kg

Yeah definitely, we have core stability which is super, but I'd like to have the option of a different class.
I increased my weights today- my 3rd class and my warm up I went up by 1kg and then sort of went along from there, however my bicep weight is actually the heaviest out of all my weights which maybe isnt right? Xx

it should be squats thats the heaviest one really, i really pile on the weight for that one. bicep one is begining to feel a bit easy so it might be best to change the weight of it, 3kg is a big jump though

according to the guildline printout i have
in order of heaviest:
squats
back
chest & lunges
triceps/biceps/shoulders
warm up

x

Back