Les Mills appreciation thread

gina_b said:
ill be feeling the same tommorow, today was attack and combat double. double the ouch....

Ouchie!! :( it will be worth it though - without a doubt!! x

i wish i wasnt so tired after work though, i couldnt put in my usual effort in attack! made up for it in combat though ^_^ felt sick after it all- i know ive worked hard when i feel sick lol!

Hey gina

What is pump like I'm thinking of trying it :) maybe tomorrow or I'll wait till after my holiday as I won't be doing it next week.
Just wondered what it's like x

gina_b said:
i wish i wasnt so tired after work though, i couldnt put in my usual effort in attack! made up for it in combat though ^_^ felt sick after it all- i know ive worked hard when i feel sick lol!

Lol - I know that feeling! I love the combat in this release! :) x

Hey gina

What is pump like I'm thinking of trying it :) maybe tomorrow or I'll wait till after my holiday as I won't be doing it next week.
Just wondered what it's like x

i love it, its hard work but it gets results very quick ive noticed! im sure others will agree with that part too.
strengh based exercise class. great music, easy to follow too

very very good class, reccomend it! x

Lol - I know that feeling! I love the combat in this release! :) x

im warming upto track 7.... the moves fit the music and its certanly not an easy track. starting to tollerate it, not quite like it, but tollerate!
love the boxing tracks a bit more than the rest ^_^ x

gina_b said:
im warming upto track 7.... the moves fit the music and its certanly not an easy track. starting to tollerate it, not quite like it, but tollerate!
love the boxing tracks a bit more than the rest ^_^ x

I adore track 7, one of my faves!! Are we all doing same release? Xx

48? the instructor mixes it up about now, but she was away for 3 weeks so its not old to her yet x

gina_b said:
48? the instructor mixes it up about now, but she was away for 3 weeks so its not old to her yet x

I'm on release 47 - confused! Thats cool! :) x

Giving it a go tomorrow if we can get in :) then if I enjoy it I'll do more after my holiday - I'm sure I'll need to up the exercise after my holiday lol :) thanks I'll let ya know how I get on x

I'm on release 47 - confused! Thats cool! :) x

ah.... in that case i LOVE track 7 in that release!
your goin down?

your in for a treat in 48 then, track 7 is more intense, harder work. x

gina_b said:
ah.... in that case i LOVE track 7 in that release!
your goin down?

your in for a treat in 48 then, track 7 is more intense, harder work. x

I love it haha!
I'm excited for 48 now :) xx

im exited for 49! each relase gets harder i find :D

didnt do body pump today, did a dance class instead, was a mix of body jam and zumba. great class, loved it!

Tried pump - loved it but hard work lol. Gonna go properly after my holiday :) when is the 49 one released then?! Xx

im exited for 49! each relase gets harder i find :D

didnt do body pump today, did a dance class instead, was a mix of body jam and zumba. great class, loved it!

I hope so haha!
That's cool - haven't done zumba in ageees - gets me proper sweaty!
I can't wait to get back to the gym tomorrow - I haven't been for 2 days and it seems ages since I've been haha!! x

this is the first zumba class thats got me feeling like ive worked hard! and looking like it too.... x

I went to a zumba class last week and it didnt really feel like "proper" exercise to me (as in: I could have done more, I didn't feel like I was going to die!).

But then I also felt like that in Combat last week - obviously I must be doing something wrong?! I did try to put in maximum effort, but it was my first attempt at Combat and I was kinda stumped by all the complex moves!

Might persevere though and go tomorrow.

The more I read this thread the more I get very nervous :-|

I went to a zumba class last week and it didnt really feel like "proper" exercise to me (as in: I could have done more, I didn't feel like I was going to die!).

But then I also felt like that in Combat last week - obviously I must be doing something wrong?! I did try to put in maximum effort, but it was my first attempt at Combat and I was kinda stumped by all the complex moves!

Might persevere though and go tomorrow.

it will be becuase your new to it, i doubt anyone can get it perfect first time, first combat class i didnt break a sweat and was utterly useless :p
pesevere with it, you'll soon see a difference when you get to know the moves :)

i feel the need to share this too, but at body pump class last night there was a woman taking part in the class, face full of make up, low cut top boobs spilling out, stood right in front of the instructor steve. i noticed she kept thrusting her chest out at him, and trying to catch his eye, where as steve was looking very uncomfortable and didnt know where to look it seemed. and on the kickbacks too, ohh there was definate thrusting acion and sticking out her bum. cant forget the hair flicking and duck face she was fulling too.

i was trying to not laugh, and my mate who goes too just thought she was pathetic. i wanted to say to her "yeah you have boobs, now please put them away >.<" i dont want to see that in a gym class!!!

you dont go to a class to flirt with the instructor, and so obviously too!

Last edited:
Back