Les Mills appreciation thread

In guessing we do them with the option of holding a plate or something. I personally can't wait to see.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Ouh bloody hell they look deadly. I doubt very much that you will be using weight. That would be really bad for you knee I would have thought.

Just thought that I'd add that my bingo wings a killing today, serves them right for flapping about so freely though!

Malibu xx

those lunges kill in attack.... im not looking forward to a whole track of them!

the instructor is mixing up releases now, yay! i love the new ones, just getting used to it a little....

F**k doing plyometric lunges, the normal ones are hell enough!!

I'm with you on that!!! I am really struggling with the lunges :( I spoke to the instructor after the class about it and he suggested I dont use the weights for a couple of weeks. I am so puny :(:(:(

lunges are a killer though arnt they, my legs feel like they are on fire when i do them. can see the improvement by doing them though, well lunges and squats.

i finally have mini biceps! eeeeeeee!

It is if its called rpm

ooh. upped some weights today in pump.
chest track has gone to 15kg, back track is 15kg and biceps are now 12kg. biceps one hurts alot, and i can now feel the chest weight in my chest rather than my arms!

Well done You, will be a long time before I Can think about those weights.12 on the biceps makes me break !

it has taken me a while to get to this, i was trying to match my tricep weight and just had a quick go at it and just kept it on 12 for a change :)

i still get surprized looks for using these weights!

I'm not surprised Gina...those are huge weights!

BodyAttack for me tonight, I finally feel that I'm getting somewhere with this class. I just wish that the instructor would give easier options. Some of it is just too difficult for me!!!

I think she means overall

yeah overall, eep i couldnt do 15 each side yet!

my arms are so achey today, work was hard today. couldnt push the tables properly! picking up the books too... ouch. not even heavy books, average weight books.

couldnt lift the 5kg plate off my bar after pump yesterday, my arms wouldnt lift it, had to get my mate to help me and he was laughing at me :( suppose it is quite funny though. same again tommorow.... bring on the pain? :D i love pump, i just wish i could it more than 3 times per week. 4/5 ideally, theres other classes but they are on too late for me to get back home and get ready for work the next day :/

id been using 6kg handweights for a while for bicep curls, only a few reps but never a full track.

I'm on squats 10kg, chest 5kg, back 10kg, tri 5kg, bis 7kg, lunges 5kg & 5kg for shoulders.

I'm quite please with this coz I've only been back at pump for bwt 3 month after about a year off. hoping to be back at last years weighs soon though. I need to practice my press ups n tri dips a bit more though I think if I improve those I can up my weights a little bit because I wont be knackered when I finished my press ups lol.

Malibu xx

Wow, you guys are doing great with your weights. I am very puny and pathetic in comparison lol. I do 2.5kg for the warmup, 5kg squats, chest 2kg, back 2.5kgs, tri, bi and shoulders 2kgs. I was also doing 5kgs for the lunges but I'm finding it so sore at the moment, I'm going to leave the weights this week and see how I get on.

Bodybalance this morning...still finding this one quite difficult in parts.

i sometimes ditch my bar in lunges, well i use it for the squats but not the lunges sometimes. same with shoulders, i dont always use a bar. by the end my shoulders are killing, and i struggle to even do a light weight then.

I've got bodypump tonight...my calves are so sore from yesterdays class I definately wont be using weights when I'm doing lunges!

Back